Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pvp rewards?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

We just need something to motivate us to keep on playing and striving for achievements. I don't know how many times I see lvl 50's who have only done 2 quests. They are pretty useless. Also like 80% of the community has barely even touched a PvP map. We definitely need a system to lure more players into playing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Or something like I'm number blah blah blah soda hat for top 10. Free magic mirrior cupon. Heck what would be awesome is if they make an arena for those in top 20 host tourneys record them to youtube to show how epic it is. I would love to see those "NeverDiers" fight to the death to see who has real skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

IDEA we make new website like plpvp on a free website then use tk to get example.tk then make mods and pages for characters on it and give awards and stuff. So anyone with me feel free to get new name ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

wait in a guild gruop called phoenix they do like rewards for certain levels with certain money reward its awsome they post it
    go to weeble to make a website and post allof that lol it would be called .tournamentsoflegends.weeble.] its free and we just make it a pvp thing maybe like a new guild of pvp players with rewards of money every one chips in we could be called the pvpers guild and all pvpers are welcome it could be great it can include ctf to promote it
    link is fake
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

since i kno more about this website thing called weeble maybe i should make it our someone wants to do the job
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

'll Hmm. I've used weeble but there isnt a good registering program. Il'try webs. There better for communitys. I'll make the webs Im good all of mine get new website of the week award. It will end up being something like pocketournaments.tk or something shorter but That won't be for about week after we establish a community.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

For the theme for now it would be like a guy holding a blade looking cool. not in PL but we could get someone to make backgrounds and logos.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

it should be like a public guild to make it easier people sign in to see what tournaments are happening there should be various tuornaments happening in a day no guild leader just a club thing
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ya its not gonna be locked for members other than forum chat and some forums. But its free register and view to all pages for non members.