Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Winners of The Community Guild's Video Guide Extravaganza!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Already distributed... I believe its already in your inventory...

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

i Recently received spam on my line account and ing by friends and diff ppl... saying its ok you had the best video!!!
    btw i dont know who was the last judge! Judges already know that my videos was created 10 days before the winners videos!

The guy that created this contest said "be created" so the 2 winners coppied my schedule on video and styling content!!!
    so i strongly believe the copyright was the quote "be created"!!!
    wonder if i didnt have create or publish my videos that early... who would be the winner!!!????
    i made big mistake by publishing my movie.... so i gave the change to ppl to copy me... and grats judge for giving the price to the real winners the guys that were really created!!!!

Atleast ppl have already chose their best video!!! you already know the best one!
    Last edited by geosimos; 05-04-2014 at 09:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Wow I see a mixture if positive and negative feedbacks. Tbh, I don't really care lol. I have no problem with the publishing time aswell as I believe I was the second person who submitted an entry (first is xts) I honestly didn't expect being in top 5 as I know I haven't edited my voice. It sound pretty bad. But who cares? I got my vanity and 500 plats and thats what matters. Lol thanks for the judges. The haters have nothing to do with it. Bye bye for them lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPoo View Post
    lol.im suprised with the winning entry especially the first rank.cant find she explained about ally,distributing skill and stat points,crafting,and even i have set my volume to its highest,still cant hear it clearly so i mostly miss the explaination.The second rank too,cant hear them clearly.The third rank is avarage but a bit too long.From the top 5,im absolutely surprised with the result.Geo's and truehonor's are consider better.But,yeah the contest is over and its just my opinion so may the best for everyone and gratz to the winner.
    Agreed that they have a good entry. Thats why they are in the top 5 right? I have no problem with the winner as I believe she also did a great job but dude your feedback sounds like she didnt deserve it at all. I think she does. Now if for you her video sucks then too bad youre not one of the judges. You should applied as a judge so that your favorite entry will win lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by geosimos View Post
    who was the last judge! Judges already know that my videos was created 10 days before the winners videos!

The guy that created this contest said "be created" so the 2 winners coppied my schedule on video and styling content!!!
    Hello Geosimos, I just read this post and I would like to thank you for participating and congratulate you for being among the top 5
    I have many things to tell you but I don't know how to start this... hmmm.... ok... first of all... I didn't copy from anyone xD... It all started when my husband (Xts) submitted the first ever entry on this contest to Bilaxman (I firmly believe that the next entry posted was Fraline's)... At first I don't know what he was doing... until I saw the facebook messages of Fraline and Xts regarding about the Community Guild's Video Guide Extravaganza... and that made me interested on joining as well. I sent Bilaxman a private message first before joining, saying that I'm also interested to join since my account and my husband's account are totally different (in short I wanted to make it sure first if I am qualified)... He's playing pvp most of the time while I'm hunting locked crates for him... then good thing was, Bilaxman said that I am absolutely qualified to join... If I'm not mistaken I also quoted a message to Bilax saying, "Thank you Bilax! I believe that I can win against my husband coz I am better than him (I was BSIT ug while he was a DENTRP ug). " I didn't treat anybody who participated in this contest as an enemy, except XTS!!! >:/ hahaha... and by the way Geosimos, tbh, and God knows it... I didn't even take a glimpse from any other entry until the entry submission has come to an end ... Xts always watching the other entries and he said to me that he's really amazed of what he is seeing... but I just keep on watching my own entry and I was so happy for it... hmmm... thats it! Am I making some drama xD ??? I feel like crying huhuhu... Gratz again to all, to Arch and Fraline
    Note: Hello Fraline, we haven't chat yet right??? xD feel free to chat me on my fb acc
    Last edited by XcristinaX; 05-04-2014 at 11:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation

i Recently received spam on my line account and ing by friends and diff ppl... saying its ok you had the best video!!!
    Lol review your video first before you cry: (you are misleading the new players who's watching your video ryt now, I suggest you to make it private!)

00:17-00:19 - energy, bar, and strength
    01:00-01:10 - how your robot says the word "BAR" was so funny
    02:52-02:57 - you can find Milla in "every city"?
    03:55-04:05 - Hill Icon and Arrow Icon??
    04:16-04:20 - Playable? You think other players are like Teddy bear which is PLAYABLE?
    05:12-05:14 - you will come across DOZEN of ally? Oh boy, oh boy...
    05:18-05:20 - what is the connection of the Wandering Minstrel to the Consignment Shop???
    05:48-05:50 - bookmark book icon?
    05:56-05:58 - GO TO? I think your robot was gradually turning hungry...
    06:34-06:35 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    06:35-06:43 - Chose/ Can Chose??? I think it's choose
    06:52-06:53 - already BE sold? wth
    07:16-07:17 - -.- bro its "CHOOSE"
    07:35:07:38 - you are teaching new players to CRAFT an ITEM? craft or UPGRADE???
    08:11-08:12 - Achayvment? I think it's ACHIEVEMENT
    AND PLS LEARN PROPER PUNCTUATION MARKS WHEN YOU WILL USE ROBOT AGAIN...
    Proper way of using period (.), comma (,), semi colon ( question mark (?), and exclamation point (!) are essential for your robot. At least you know it now.
    i dont know who was the last judge! Judges already know that my videos was created 10 days before the winners videos!
    --> Answer: Spacetime Studios Community Staff -.-
    Last edited by Dark-Brown; 05-04-2014 at 11:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Brown View Post
    Lol review your video first before you cry: (you are misleading the new players who's watching your video ryt now, I suggest you to make it private!)

00:17-00:19 - energy, bar, and strength
    01:00-01:10 - how your robot says the word "BAR" was so funny
    02:52-02:57 - you can find Milla in "every city"?
    03:55-04:05 - Hill Icon and Arrow Icon??
    04:16-04:20 - Playable? You think other players are like Teddy bear which is PLAYABLE?
    05:12-05:14 - you will come across DOZEN of ally? Oh boy, oh boy...
    05:18-05:20 - what is the connection of the Wandering Minstrel to the Consignment Shop???
    05:48-05:50 - bookmark book icon?
    05:56-05:58 - GO TO? I think your robot was gradually turning hungry...
    06:34-06:35 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    06:35-06:43 - Chose/ Can Chose??? I think it's choose
    06:52-06:53 - already BE sold? wth
    07:16-07:17 - -.- bro its "CHOOSE"
    07:35:07:38 - you are teaching new players to CRAFT an ITEM? craft or UPGRADE???
    08:11-08:12 - Achayvment? I think it's ACHIEVEMENT
    AND PLS LEARN PROPER PUNCTUATION MARKS WHEN YOU WILL USE ROBOT AGAIN...
    Proper way of using period (.), comma (,), semi colon ( question mark (?), and exclamation point (!) are essential for your robot. At least you know it now.
    --> Answer: Spacetime Studios Community Staff -.-

you just create a forum account and made 5 post in order to reply???
    why you want to be anonymous?
    Last edited by geosimos; 05-04-2014 at 02:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

First,I wanna say sorry if what I said hurt someone's feeling.I didnt mean to hurt anyone.

Second,I'm telling my opinion based from what I watch.I join Arcane Legends during the contest so I considered the new player.I watch all the top 5 entry and try to play the game.When I watch Christina's video I can't hear she explain things clearly because of the volume of her video but her video is neat and synchronize.Fraline's video is good except that I miss certain information from the video because I cant hear them clearly and the watermark lol.Sorry.I watch Arch's video and found he did a great animation with the words at the beginning of his video its unique,mostly complete content I think but his video is 10 minutes long which is too long.Then I watch Geo's,great video,mostly complete content,but its monotonic,I'm a bit bored.Then I watch True's video,pretty much the same.What I'm want to tell is everyone have its pros and cons.Again I didn't mean to hurt anyone feeling.

Third,the prize was also a problem I guess.Everyone that participate will recieve the same vanity set,right?The vanity should be different between the top 5 and other participants.Why?Because what makes it different between the fourth and fifth with the other participants?All will recieve the same vanity set,no plats.Talking about the top 5 put their best effort and probably other participants make the video in few hours.Maybe judges can add arcane item of choice to the top three but the first rank should choose first,then the second rank and than the third rank,but the arcane items should not be the same and fourth/fifth will recieve mythic items of choice?

That's all and again gratz to everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XcristinaX View Post
    Hello Geosimos, I just read this post and I would like to thank you for participating and congratulate you for being among the top 5
    I have many things to tell you but I don't know how to start this... hmmm.... ok... first of all... I didn't copy from anyone xD... It all started when my husband (Xts) submitted the first ever entry on this contest to Bilaxman (I firmly believe that the next entry posted was Fraline's)... At first I don't know what he was doing... until I saw the facebook messages of Fraline and Xts regarding about the Community Guild's Video Guide Extravaganza... and that made me interested on joining as well. I sent Bilaxman a private message first before joining, saying that I'm also interested to join since my account and my husband's account are totally different (in short I wanted to make it sure first if I am qualified)... He's playing pvp most of the time while I'm hunting locked crates for him... then good thing was, Bilaxman said that I am absolutely qualified to join... If I'm not mistaken I also quoted a message to Bilax saying, "Thank you Bilax! I believe that I can win against my husband coz I am better than him (I was BSIT ug while he was a DENTRP ug). " I didn't treat anybody who participated in this contest as an enemy, except XTS!!! >:/ hahaha... and by the way Geosimos, tbh, and God knows it... I didn't even take a glimpse from any other entry until the entry submission has come to an end ... Xts always watching the other entries and he said to me that he's really amazed of what he is seeing... but I just keep on watching my own entry and I was so happy for it... hmmm... thats it! Am I making some drama xD ??? I feel like crying huhuhu... Gratz again to all, to Arch and Fraline
    Note: Hello Fraline, we haven't chat yet right??? xD feel free to chat me on my fb acc

Lmaooo. Yea we haven't. glad I encouraged kenz to join the game as it leads you to join the game too . anyways, congrats I am really happy for you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPoo View Post
    Fraline's video is good except that I miss certain information from the video because I cant hear them clearly and the watermark lol.Sorry.
    agree, when i saw the rest of the entries a day after or a couple of days after I posted mine I really do liked their voices. I would probably change my entry and edited my voice as I really have no idea about voice editor and use other video editor so that I wont have the watermark but I didnt as I was afraid that people might find it unfair for changing my first entry. LOL

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Congrats to the winners sweet vanity's )) is there any other way to getvthat? Freakin awesome!!!! Hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

13 judges for 11 entries, and all judges also got vanity..

Sounds legit... Lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Iliketolol For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Congratz of the Winners
    2k and Arcane what u wanted? Wow!!!!!! Go mated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Congratz
    But im really sad abaout missed tihs contest there is any change abaout get this orange forerunner if i make video now ?etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default gratz

Woohoo gratz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

nice.. grats