Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My impression of PvP this season...

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    You exaggerate. First, HP regen on heal is actually useful! It surprised me during free respec weekend! Try it yourself. Secondly, NO warrior can heal 7000 HP from a single HoR cast. Impossible.
    Perhaps im wrong but i when i charge HOR it heals every time to 100% and if needed and while HOR active again to 100%... it doesnt heal instant to 100% if you mean that...

What shield bug is this?
    You charge your shield but dont release it... at the point you release it, it just doesnt appear but the cooldown is. I tried this with another mage month ago, one charged it the other one standing somehow away and doing nothing... shield didnt appear from time to time and yes it was fully charged before! We both had that issue while fighting 1on1 and we thought it has something to do with procs or skill cancels by other players so we tried it without any fighting action and the problem was there too... I have at least one thread about it but sts doesnt care too much, lol.

Even if the skill is canceled there should be no cooldown you just have to charge again, yes... but u cast a skill -> it doesnt happen -> but skill is on cooldown? Oh well no problem i hold off that opponent the next 30 seconds to get the shield... lol This is class comprehensive a joke !!!

So f.e. a rogue not only needs luck to get the crit shots you also have to be lucky that your skill even applies... There are so many bugs sometimes i think this whole game is like a one-armed bandit... and im not very lucky on luck based games.
    Last edited by Robhawk; 05-07-2014 at 04:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    Perhaps im wrong but i when i charge HOR it heals every time to 100% and if needed and while HOR active again to 100%... it doesnt heal instant to 100% if you mean that...

You charge your shield but dont release it... at the point you release it, it just doesnt appear but the cooldown is. I tried this with another mage month ago, one charged it the other one standing somehow away and doing nothing... shield didnt appear from time to time and yes it was fully charged before! We both had that issue while fighting 1on1 and we thought it has something to do with procs or skill cancels by other players so we tried it without any fighting action and the problem was there too... I have at least one thread about it but sts doesnt care too much, lol.

Even if the skill is canceled there should be no cooldown you just have to charge again, yes... but u cast a skill -> it doesnt happen -> but skill is on cooldown? Oh well no problem i hold off that opponent the next 30 seconds to get the shield... lol This is class comprehensive a joke !!!

So f.e. a rogue not only needs luck to get the crit shots you also have to be lucky that your skill even applies... There are so many bugs sometimes i think this whole game is like a one-armed bandit... and im not very lucky on luck based games.
    If HoR heals 100% of your health, that's sad. How much health do you have? 700?

And I honestly do not think that's a bug. It's similar with rogue packs. You do not automatically pick up the pack once you step on it. It takes maybe 0.2 sec to register before you get the heal, if you know what I'm saying. If it's that bad, perhaps it could be a problem with your device, connection, or who knows, it might just be you for all I know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Stop trying to nerf warriors. The game PvP wise at the moment is fine, if any big changes are made, it screws everything up. If you can't pvp well, practice, if you still don't. Quit.
    DL: Theholyangel: 36 Vampire.
    AL: Mewfs/Theanarchy: 41 Warrior.

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    If HoR heals 100% of your health, that's sad. How much health do you have? 700?
    You are a strange guy honestly... everybody knows what HOR does and what i meant... only you the one and only arcane-Maul-defeater dont get it...

And I honestly do not think that's a bug. It's similar with rogue packs. You do not automatically pick up the pack once you step on it. It takes maybe 0.2 sec to register before you get the heal, if you know what I'm saying. If it's that bad, perhaps it could be a problem with your device, connection, or who knows, it might just be you for all I know.
    Dude... i understand that you dont want to understand me, its obvious, ingame and here in forum too... When i charge my shield and it doesnt appear without anything else disturbing it but i have a cooldown ... what the hell is that if not a bug... ARE YOU KIDDING ME OR WHAT ? 8-O

Quote Originally Posted by Theholyangel View Post
    Stop trying to nerf warriors. The game PvP wise at the moment is fine, if any big changes are made, it screws everything up. If you can't pvp well, practice, if you still don't. Quit.
    How about that: You make a mage, level up to l41 get it to myth with a good pet and f.e. expedition rifle and then you step up against the warriors there 1on1!
    I tell you what will happen: I will quote you:
    Quote Originally Posted by Theholyangel View Post
    If you can't pvp well, practice, if you still don't. Quit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu:1627882
    Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post
    Mauls are hard for me, because on an under geared rogue, the proc is a b...

"Fellow rogue"? Ign?
    LOL too cocky lets 1-1 bless race to 5 with screen shots. lets see who is for breakfast!

Last time i check you always run when you see me meh!
    Not scared of you rofl..ill do a 1v1 equal gear
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Not scared of you rofl..ill do a 1v1 equal gear
    90% of the arcane geared tanks can't even put up a fight when playing on the same gear level. So yeah, they'll just lose, get mad and gang you. True story.

I'm not gonna suggest to nerf warriors but the skill damage buff the claymores received is certainly more powerful than it should be - also the reason behind it was to assist in elite PvE (dafaq?). Changes on how HoR works would be very welcomed to prevent the silly situations where lack of skill makes people stack tanks and just alternate HoR's in PvP - no one in the whole Arlor runs PvE with two warriors anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

A day in the life of bless:
    Tank? Breakfast
    Mage? Lunch
    Rogue? Dinner

I usually eat rawfood as a snack in between.
    Lol
    Cute reference to my ign Raw.

The last time I saw you Bless you got subbed out of a clash for a better rogue and came back to block our team.

But anyway back on topic I do believe that the fundamental issue is that damage has increased at a higher rate than armor and health have, making for a very large disparity.

Hopefully new gear will come out soon to (somewhat) fix this issue. adding armor stats to a new mythic ring or amulet may be very helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Merrrrrrrked:1629743
    Lol
    Cute reference to my ign Raw.

The last time I saw you Bless you got subbed out of a clash for a better rogue and came back to block our team.
    I didnt get swapped son, I wasnt even in the Magnum team. I was in your team from the very start, before anybody joined. I waited until your two blockers left. Talk about hypocrisy...you are famous for blocking yourself, I have many ss.

Twinking suits ya better. Wait nvm, it doesnt..you got owned at L10 so you moved to 21, you got a personal a**whooping from me and <69> at L21 so you moved L26, you got farmed there by ruben so you moved to 41. GL with your next level hop.
    Credits to Iady

Robhawk

blablabla
    Bless you are a very skilled player, no doubt... but you take yourself to serious, i mean TOOOOOO serious and there are players that can kill you 1on1 i guess!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk:1631187
    blablabla
    Bless you are a very skilled player, no doubt... but you take yourself to serious, i mean TOOOOOO serious and there are players that can kill you 1on1 i guess!
    Yes there are, sadly (for him) its not raw.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Yes there are, sadly (for him) its not raw.
    Take your guild drama some where else. This is for mage drama only!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to falmear For This Useful Post: