Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: People who actually want to pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Youre misunderstanding the solo part or me not clarifying it.
    When i say "not for solo" i meant playing without any friends on call.
    You know for sure that calling people is neccesary this days or not?
    I ddnt intend that you should pick any side that is up to you On which team youre joining.
    And pls dont group me with people you hate. If you hate most magnum because you died many times in their hands
    It is not my fault.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    That's pvp for ya I'm afraid. It's drama central
    Hey it's me evidential! How far are u in al?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    I ddnt intend that you should pick any side that is up to you On which team youre joining.
    And pls dont group me with people you hate. If you hate most magnum because you died many times in their hands
    It is not my fault.
    Ok, I didn't understand what you're saying cuz if you read my previous reply you will see that I'm ok when others call for help (which I dont do) cuz I can handle it as long as its a fair fight. The thing I dont like is, also mentioned above, calling friends to gang (when that occurs I leave).

And the last sentence you said I shouldnt even reply cuz idk where did you get that from.
    I never said I hate most of the magnum members, actually I never expressed the hate...I said that some things, that magnum or any other guild is doing, are idiotic.
    Getting killed by someone on a fair way won't get me angry or make me hate that person even if he/she kills me 1000 times. ( altho, I have no idea where did you come up with the ''fact'' that I died many times in magnum hands)

Th1950

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by master22 View Post
    Hey it's me evidential! How far are u in al?

Who's that? And capped with full mythic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

So this thread is made to complain abt one magnum member comportament? Next time try pming the master or other officers explaining your situation, lets not forget there is real people on the other side of the screen and people make mistakes but can also be understanding. This rant on forums i just consider defaming and yor problem with sayd member is left unsolved.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Who's that? And capped with full mythic
    Pocket legends endgame pvp?...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by master22 View Post
    Pocket legends endgame pvp?...

Oh the bird right? I kinda remember lol

Ps. Sorry to derail

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Oh the bird right? I kinda remember lol

Ps. Sorry to derail
    Yeah lel

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gumball3000 View Post
    So this thread is made to complain abt one magnum member comportament? Next time try pming the master or other officers explaining your situation, lets not forget there is real people on the other side of the screen and people make mistakes but can also be understanding. This rant on forums i just consider defaming and yor problem with sayd member is left unsolved.
    No, this thread was made to warn the 2 warring guilds that there actually exist neutral players.
    This situation was just the last thing that happend to me and made me post this thread cuz I was accused by magnum side for something that I am not. Also my situation is not the only one and to make something clear I said it's not Magnum the only one its just the last event that occured.

Th1950

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Luka, we've tried the whole peace treaty thing and no guild wants to stop. That was exemplified in <Loyal> where we asked to put an end to this. You can ask Limsyoker and Redown You can ask CTF and be spammed "solid" as well if you'd like.

So, the only thing is to continue to fight until one side is satisfied so never? and you mean or? another side is beat into submission disbands. I mean, it's not like anybody realizes that is ri​diculous​ however, the majority are zombies to nationalism. I've had sttong verbage to spawn and gang (although a few amount of times) more times this season then I've ever had to in my entire STG playtime. two wrongs don't make a right

Additionally, it's hard to control guild-mates agreed, the midset of "one reflects the masses" is the same reason for many social steriotypes. Some just simply do not listen! kick them I have to often threaten with a kick to stop with the unfair gameplay for no reason. This is one of the things Ihave beenmore than satisfied in seeing and am glad you have kicked a few people while I was "on a side" (eg in the same guild as a few elite running friends)

I'm honestly at my wit's end want a grap beverage? It helps and these days, I just try to play fairly myself thankfully (unless someone provokes otherwise) well used humor is more satisfying and less incriminating. PvP will be PvP magine that?, but these days, it just seems more like it will be PvP with very little etiquette I blame the children.
    Response, support, disagreement, and sarcastic jokes in bold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

It is not my fault.
    Funny. So why did you and one other from Magnum block me earlier this week "because someone from eos had done it to you"?
    Tired and retired.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    No, this thread was made to warn the 2 warring guilds that there actually exist neutral players.
    This situation was just the last thing that happend to me and made me post this thread cuz I was accused by magnum side for something that I am not. Also my situation is not the only one and to make something clear I said it's not Magnum the only one its just the last event that occured.

Th1950

That is why people suggested things like "no names, no chat, no title" in pvp.
    Implementing those might actualy help the ganging, war and other issues in pvp.
    People also tried to solve the endgame issue like what zeus said or what ironlung posted but it wasnt enough.
    We need devs help.

To others.
    So in the end, endgame pvp was messed up because of magnum??
    Funny how you could disregard yourselves when we are the ones playing pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post

Th1950
    To others.
    I'll take it reading comprehension isn't your forte.

Truly, in the end Immortalis is now being accused of something differnt because he tried (and in my opinion succeeded) to clear his name against a previous accusation. All the while he is just trying to play neutrally.
    Last edited by Crowsfoot; 05-04-2014 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

To others.
    PvP is not messed up by one single guild.. It's a collective effort brought forth by the immaturity, denial, and ego of all of the player base. Pointing fingers does not solve anything. Simple really.

Don't get the wrong idea. Neutral players aren't personally attacking anyone in this thread. Immortalis is just setting his story straight.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

I think we should take this War into organized 5v5 matches. Set a time and date and play there. Totally tired when I dont have a good team and when people are so hormonic that they cant just wait for a sec. Instead they gang and some dont even let us rg.
    As zeus said before some people like to stay silent in guild and they dont follow the rules much. Sorry for those. Please send us pics as proofs if they literally gang like hell. We will give em warnings and hopefully they will stop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by luka:1623658
    First of all, before I say anything; I'm writing this thread as a ''neutral'' player and I'm not taking sides- Just saying what I experience as a regular pvp player.

Ok, so I know there have been so many threads about 2 warring guilds having fights and argues who is good, who is bad, who is spotblocking and many other pointless things that come with this ''war'' ...

In this thread I wanna speak in the name of those who just wanna pvp no matter if they are fighting with magnum or resilience or with any of their alliances...
    Here 's the thing...I fought so many times in pvp areas in ''resi-team'' or ''magnum-team''. What I actually do -I go to town join random pvp area and choose a team and in the case I join lets say Resi-team and Magnum players are on the other side -I get marked as a Resi ally and then they try to gang me, accuse me for things I have never done... Those things happend to me few times on the both sides, but I must say that I was more times marked as Resi than magnum ally.
    For example, the last time such thing happend to me was today -about 20 mins ago when I'm writing this post. -So, I random joined a CTF room and I picked side. I saw nobody is fighting (as usual), except one guy farming his dummy.So I just sit in the mid of the room and fooled around with some magnum guys. After 5 mins of nothing, in the room enters a magnum warrior... Let's call him Hlobolus (the name doesnt exist in AL)...(in mean time I was the only player left on my side-except that lv40 dummy) and Hlobolus says: ''Gang him, he helped Resi''.... What next happens is, those guys that were fooling around with me start ''chasing'' me together with the guy mentioned above. I mean... whats the point? Lol! Ofc, I left the room cuz there is no other way, it was one magnum guy farming his dummy and couple of his friends fooling around anyways...

So, again... This thread was not made to throw some extra hate on Magnum or Resilience (what happend today didnt make me take any side or make me hate one guild. I have friends in both Resi and Magnum, so one or 2 persons cant make me hate or done like the whole guild) but to tell that there are actually players that want to pvp for fun not to have some kind of war.

Edit: My Ign is Immortalis ( those who dont know me from forums might think its some kind of annonymous thread )
    Well. I'm in the same boat usually. Warriors tend to get more kills on their own. I end up warping from PvP to town to PvP frequently. Either just love standing in the center of CTF or run when they see their team get destroyed in one clash of tdm.

I generally fight on my own. I'll try to cause some ruckus in PvP on my own and hope that my same colored teammates standing in the center will join in. If not, I guess I'll just leave since I'll get ganged next or something of that nature. I'll warp to tdm. Find the team with less people. If the teams are even, I'll join the team with the lower score. Regardless of friend or guildmates.

People pm me a lot in game asking if I hate them etc. I actually like majority of the people I fight. I purposely don't befriend them though because then they think I would never attack them. If I became friends with all the best players, when would I ever be challenged?

Anyways I know how ya feel and what you mean. Maybe if they go forward with the option the hide player and guild names during PvP as suggested a few times.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I'm sure Magnum, MMPH, Resilience, Republika and EOS are having a ball pecking at each other. Guess what? The people NOT inside these 5 are not. PvP is ruined now; usually games will be in the following sequence:

Regular killing room -> magnum joins -> eos or res joins opp -> magnum asks everyone on their side to "leave or die"...

C'mon, guys. Don't be like "he/she started it", this isn't playschool. The mature ones put an end to this fight. It takes two hands to clap, and thusly two sides to have a fight...

Hopefully we'll see a truce between the above guilds and endgame will be restored to normal.

Here's something that happened just a couple of days ago: I was on my warrior, flagging and killing as usual, when a member of magnum joined. I killed him and he called backup; consequently, I found myself continuously ganged and spawned. I hope this bull also stops.

Cheers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Immaturity is a problem only resolved by time. For some much more time is needed than others. Sad, but true.
    I smell bacon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by suckyiknow View Post
    I'm sure Magnum, MMPH, Resilience, Republika and EOS are having a ball pecking at each other. Guess what? The people NOT inside these 5 are not. PvP is ruined now; usually games will be in the following sequence:

Regular killing room -> magnum joins -> eos or res joins opp -> magnum asks everyone on their side to "leave or die"...

C'mon, guys. Don't be like "he/she started it", this isn't playschool. The mature ones put an end to this fight. It takes two hands to clap, and thusly two sides to have a fight...

Hopefully we'll see a truce between the above guilds and endgame will be restored to normal.

Here's something that happened just a couple of days ago: I was on my warrior, flagging and killing as usual, when a member of magnum joined. I killed him and he called backup; consequently, I found myself continuously ganged and spawned. I hope this bull also stops.

Cheers.
    EoS and Resilience allied with Magnum? Don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon..
    AL-Freelancer