Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Lower loots

  1. #1
    New Member Sai Kishore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Guntur, India
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Lower loots

    I was attacked by a player named Sars. He got 750 k sheep and gold. And when I try to revenge the loot I get is only 100k gold and 50 k sheep even though his hoards and corrals are full :/.. And to take down his base I surely need to spend more than what I get . What should I do..? Quit the game ...? Or is Sts ever going to battle those bugs? ??

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 157 Times in 130 Posts

    Default

    I hope they don't fix it until after I finish all my level 10 upgrades. Currently, all my storage can be full of resources, and nobody can take my gold/sheep. If they do manage to get inside, they don't get much.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Yamadaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sai Kishore View Post
    I was attacked by a player named Sars. He got 750 k sheep and gold. And when I try to revenge the loot I get is only 100k gold and 50 k sheep even though his hoards and corrals are full :/.. And to take down his base I surely need to spend more than what I get . What should I do..? Quit the game ...? Or is Sts ever going to battle those bugs? ??
    Well, that happens quite often, in the most situations the player who attacked you hides or already spent the resources which he has stolen from you 2 mins. after he attacked you.
    I always wait and watch that guy until he has many resources, if you have bad luck he continues with that and hides or spends it right after he attacked someone.
    Would be nice if sts would fix that.

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Temecula, California, United States
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamadaron View Post
    Well, that happens quite often, in the most situations the player who attacked you hides or already spent the resources which he has stolen from you 2 mins. after he attacked you.
    I always wait and watch that guy until he has many resources, if you have bad luck he continues with that and hides or spends it right after he attacked someone.
    Would be nice if sts would fix that.
    I was attacked 2 days ago by ASF. He took 530/470k from me when I only had about 2mil gold and 2.3mil sheep. I checked his base and he was maxed out at 8mil gold but he was online so I couldn't revenge. Today I checked his base and he was still maxed out on gold so I tried to revenge only to find that 22k gold and 160k sheep were available to steal. Makes no sense what so ever. All 4 of his gold storages are level 11 so he can hold 8mil. His sheep storages are not maxed (11/10/9/5) so he can only hold up to 3,550,000 sheep. His gold and sheep storages are full but I can only revenge for max take away of 22k/160k. Boggles my mind!!! Either he is cheating or the game is bugged but I'd like to know which.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Int's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Anime and music is my life
    Posts
    890
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 99 Times in 72 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colby Stahnke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamadaron View Post
    Well, that happens quite often, in the most situations the player who attacked you hides or already spent the resources which he has stolen from you 2 mins. after he attacked you.
    I always wait and watch that guy until he has many resources, if you have bad luck he continues with that and hides or spends it right after he attacked someone.
    Would be nice if sts would fix that.
    I was attacked 2 days ago by ASF. He took 530/470k from me when I only had about 2mil gold and 2.3mil sheep. I checked his base and he was maxed out at 8mil gold but he was online so I couldn't revenge. Today I checked his base and he was still maxed out on gold so I tried to revenge only to find that 22k gold and 160k sheep were available to steal. Makes no sense what so ever. All 4 of his gold storages are level 11 so he can hold 8mil. His sheep storages are not maxed (11/10/9/5) so he can only hold up to 3,550,000 sheep. His gold and sheep storages are full but I can only revenge for max take away of 22k/160k. Boggles my mind!!! Either he is cheating or the game is bugged but I'd like to know which.
    Same thing happened to me, lost 2 battle, I lost 1m+ each battle and I try to revenge but their loot is only like what 200-300k? Sts has ditched BD and moved onto AB, and it will still be this way, ditching old games, focusing on new games, sorry but BD is fked over and u might as well play clash of clans since they fix their games daily
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-nauksf7sw
    "So Everything that makes me whole, Belongs to you I'll give my heart and soul"

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Other side of the fence
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Int View Post
    Same thing happened to me, lost 2 battle, I lost 1m+ each battle and I try to revenge but their loot is only like what 200-300k? Sts has ditched BD and moved onto AB, and it will still be this way, ditching old games, focusing on new games, sorry but BD is fked over and u might as well play clash of clans since they fix their games daily
    Okey, let me explain this to you and everyone else and not being a dick while doing it
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbivore - Grass eating beings
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore - Meat eating beings, eating Herbivores

    You guys who are complaining are herbivores, grass eaters. It is better to eat than to be eaten, so make sure to strike first...
    Specialist in Everything which borders to Nothing
    - TinkTank developer at Bonuskungen Mobil
    - Mobile SWAT force at Mobil Bonus

Similar Threads

  1. Share Your Loots In Halloweeeeen
    By Hoardseeker in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-08-2013, 07:23 AM
  2. loots and other drops,on mini map.
    By arun_may16 in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-01-2013, 11:00 AM
  3. Lower the towns' population cap even lower! (Please)
    By Cahaun in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-04-2013, 04:44 AM
  4. Pet's Loots Option
    By SkyDagger in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 08:45 PM
  5. founders loots bundle
    By sun light in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 10:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •