Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Desperoto's ONE MILLION GIVEAWAY CONTEST!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

hello i are silencehunter some people know some dont but first i will thank you for helping me when i was a noob and i wish you good luck with you RL but why i need the 1m gold? because my clothes are burned too ashes and i need too buy new one:-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Aa you can see is (picture is original no Photoshop)[/QUOTE]

How do you get -993 crit?[/QUOTE]

Bro ! There is many time when u have -ve critic.
    I forgot may b in shuyal or with a pet u can have that -ve crit.

I will tell u soon with some of ma next post 'some miracle in AL'
    :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

IGN: ASHDEXIII
    GUILD: Twisted Basterds

Hi Mr/Mrs/Miss/Master Desperoto,
    I am dex you can call me Dex
    Its really sad if you have to be inactive for the coming days. Hope you come back soon
    I am sorry if my smilies annoys you
    Anyway, I used to be Warrior! Actually Started off with Rogue! I had messed up build and I was tired of hearing "omg ur so noob" (I had to Google what does it mean lol and get sad :P )
    I spend my nights doing offer so I can respec and became pure dex rogue thinking I will be one kind of super Ninja that we see in movies
    I realised I was daydreaming. Rogue was a nightmare for me. I used to die every mins. -.-
    I used to run out of Mana every secs. I am not like one of those mean warrior that blames and yell at poor lil mages "MANA MANA"
    So I just deleted my rogue and made a warrior!
    I felt tall muscular hehe
    So nice I didn't die much anymore!
    But a poor player like me, soon realised everything is very costly! Epic rare stuffs won't take you anywhere!
    I farmed and did quests day and night to save golds for lepre. Lepre could make my life better, so I did hard work too much!
    With every penny I saved 140k golds! I was proud of me tbh
    One of my guildies (kind man, his name is wizzickle) took pity on me and sold me his lepre at 140k.
    HURRAY!!! First goal achieved!!
    I was thinking the world is mine now jeje! Sorry if its getting lengthy I am on mood so I'll continue :P

I started farm a lot for gold with lepre! I realised even with lepre you get only 3-4 lockeds a day if you farm 6-10 hours a day! Little is better than nothing at all right? ':P
    I was getting stronger legendary warrior! But hated when I realised warriors have so less damage! I was taking hours to kill single mobs! Mages did attract me!
    Oh I forgot to say I gained trusts and loves of people of my guild at I eventually became officer of the Guild Twisted Bastards !! (A weak officer though lol)
    Anyway I made a smurf/mage anything u call it. (Please dont call it a goblin tho it hurts me )
    I loved mages even tho it dies faster than even rogues lol cuz mages r easy to get huge damage
    My mage is even unluckier than my warrior in farming lockeds but I am still happy. :3

Here is me atm

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1399576093041.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  45.7 KB

You might say I look like rich mage :P as I had to sell all of my warrior stuffs to get me where am I now.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1399576221328.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  84.0 KB

Now Iam gonna be fast in telling story, ok?
    I even managed to save golds and buy my mage a mythic helm :') (not gonna say how hard it was)
    It was my best day I achieved my second goal that is getting a mythic helm :3
    So I must tell all of you reader, it is possible to get mythic helm by just farming and working hard
    Just dont lose hope ever! I don't wanna say it to brag about how I did it I know a lot of people did it aswel. I am telling it for those people who are losing hope and are up to giving up!! Stick to ur goals you never know how good you are

Anyway I am still so noob, I didn't know I can't upgrade my mythic helm with quest without getting mythic armor!!
    I got super sad and fall down as I'll have to get a mythic armor now which is like 120 lockeds or 1.2m.
    I am a Santa as u can see my vanity. I made it to mythic helm somehow but I am bad at saving Golds. I always help people and feel sad when someone needs something and I help them. So making it to mythic armor will be very tough for Me but I'll make it sooner or later! So I can upgrade my mythics and my low level mythic unupgraded helm don't go wasted! At least I'll try
    Better try and die
    Always set goals and try not losing hopes I will have my hopes and faith

So that was my very very short stories hehe. I am not cool/funny/amazing like these people in here but if I get the mill gold, first ill dance all day!!
    Then at night ill buy mythic armor so my hard earning helm don't go wasted and I can upgrade them by quest and get stronger so I can help people in nordr shuyal trindin without dieing:')

God bless u desperoto!!
    Tc

—AshDex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Soo I want to take part in your contest. I couldn't choose from the 2 screen shots I have taken.
    Number 1)Arghhh I want my reward. Why can't I open this chest??? AAAAAAAAAAAAArrrgggggggggHHHHHHH
    Name:  10346740_1603822689842337_707731699_n.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  71.3 KB
    Number 2) Super Diinamit is going to Wonderland!
    Name:  10338917_1603822696509003_1468895250_n.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  73.3 KB
    So you see my lvl...I am a warrior. At the moment I am trying to get mythic gears and a hammer. Thats why I need the one million :-) I would be very happy if I get the 1Million ^^ With that million I will get mythic armor and spam elites, collect teeth and etc. to get gold for full mythic set :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Hi Desperoto do you remember me? I hope yes. Well I think not to deserve the 1 milion more than others, I help friends and guildmates of italian legends but I'm not the only, I play many hours but I'm not the only, I like to keep updated with news trying to guess what's coming and auction prices to try to increase my gold but since I don't open locked and I almost never drop well in elite my amount of gold is not growing fast so that 1 million would be very appreciated by me however if you will choose someone else that you will judge more suitable to win this sum in any case I'll remember you as a good person from when we met and I called you for your bael II achievement and when you helped me to get valkin. If I win this million I'll try to buy the next mythic bow (that would be my first mythic weapon) hoping to will be able to afford it.
    In conclusion this is a screen of myself lvl 41 out of map in brackenridge.
    Name:  7l.JPG
Views: 162
Size:  33.2 KB
    There are many suggestive places to explore in maps using pierce in edges and for who wants to see more this cool contest shows some of them. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...tch-Challenges!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Hello everyone, I want to say thank you already Desperoto to organize this contest in which a noob to realize some of his dreams with this 1m. Today I will give you a brief trail of my life on AL. I started at the season 1 and I was a noob like everyone else at the beginning, I advance in the game with fun. I even had a model! Lesmiserables was a pro player of the season 2. Time passed and at one point I gave up my dream to be pro player, I had lost courage cause I can't buy a good gear. And then when I had the need, lesmiserables is appeared before me for the first time. he don't know me so i have started the talk. We have talk a little and i have continued my dream with this new courage.

Today i'm a pro player lvl 41 and i have became my dream real so i need nothing cause i have all i want (all arcane pet, rare armor, full mythic...).

All that for say "never give up ! "

Why i would like this gold ? Srsly i need not but if i have i will do a new contest for my beautifull guild Chosen ;-) i'm really happy to run record with Trueorigin, and all players here are funny XD Lostm, Woeh, Samu, Plea, Nag, Begg, Veve, and i forgot many. I will say what i have say the last time :

"Thank you for accepting me in this wonderful guild, I have long search my place in different guilds hl :') ... and I feel good to Chosen, trueorigin thank you for having invited me to join you or I would never do the first step. I can consider this as a new family and if one day I had to leave I want to leave my mark.

I know I'm still young in this guild and I'm not an important person. Few people know me, I hope to discover other persons of this guild.

So at next time! And do not forget we play for fun !!! x)

ING : Eyrika"

I know it's very hard to have a mythic when you can't buy plati so i really hope a noob will win the contest for have the luck to be what he want.

They did not know it was impossible, so they did "

My name is Eyrika, i hope see you ing

PS : And guys I'm a MAN lol i say that cause many think i'm a girl cause my name ing is Eyrika ahah Enjoy ! Cya

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hi, I kristinavenin guild Deviant Misfits my level is now 41. Figure 1 is my friend and that's a mystery: he has two pet immediately, as the question?
    I want to win to make him a gift Mythic armor, as it plays a year, helps everyone and it is impossible to make way for himself.
    PS I'm sorry that you are leaving us. I wish you success in everything and everywhere.
    Name:  photo.jpeg
Views: 158
Size:  28.2 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2014-05-10-08-38-07.png
Views: 184
Size:  1.23 MB
    Last edited by kristinavenin; 05-09-2014 at 09:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

The contest is finish ^.^ (me i have just post for fun)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Hi Desperoto, my name is Maliath. Recently thanks to my guild Eminence i met a girl i like and we are now tight friends. I need the cash to take her out to dinner and ask her to be my wife.

No joke
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Too much drama's :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-S5690 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts