Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Bring back Black Dragon map, and Humania Elite dungeon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

I can't listen to this rubbish anymore. Please do not talk about things which you assume or know nothing about. And please stop trying to put down someone when you are clueless about the situation.

First of all

Bear and Zeus you are incorrect. Emage has 71 elites and his idea will also lower the value of his items. He is a collector and he also loves to farm!! He rather his items lose value and have something new to farm for and something for other ppl to enjoy. He's trying to come up with ideas to stimulate the players of PL. He isn't proposing it for greed!

He does not think he is the only high baller in PL. His initial offer to Avid was all GOLD no items which is the highest gold offer Avid did receive. Emages offer to Avid was so Avid would have all gold and not have to sell the elite items. AVID did not want a trade that couldn't be or in one trade. And Incase you haven't noticed NO ONE was willing to do a one trade deal or all gold.

Avid did accept Emages deal and Emage decided not to do it partly because all of the nonsense Avid was gonna make me go through as the middle man.

The only reason Avid currently sold it to the person he did is because of Emage. The buyer was Emages friend. Emage swore to me the buyer was good person and a trusted person because I wasn't gonna be the middle person for someone I don't trust and can turn around and try to report me or say I scammed. Emage helped facilitate the deal. He ruined nothing. It is because of him Avid is now able to work towards selling the items and have the give away he planned.

Now back to the OP.

We all have our own opinions about this topic. Please voice them in a mature way without attacking the original poster or the ppl who comment. (or by bringing up off topic untrue issues)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angeldawn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    I can't listen to this rubbish anymore. Please do not talk about things which you assume or know nothing about. And please stop trying to put down someone when you are clueless about the situation.

First of all

Bear and Zeus you are incorrect. Emage has 71 elites and his idea will also lower the value of his items. He is a collector and he also loves to farm!! He rather his items lose value and have something new to farm for and something for other ppl to enjoy. He's trying to come up with ideas to stimulate the players of PL. He isn't proposing it for greed!

He does not think he is the only high baller in PL. His initial offer to Avid was all GOLD no items which is the highest gold offer Avid did receive. Emages offer to Avid was so Avid would have all gold and not have to sell the elite items. AVID did not want a trade that couldn't be or in one trade. And Incase you haven't noticed NO ONE was willing to do a one trade deal or all gold.

Avid did accept Emages deal and Emage decided not to do it partly because all of the nonsense Avid was gonna make me go through as the middle man.

The only reason Avid currently sold it to the person he did is because of Emage. The buyer was Emages friend. Emage swore to me the buyer was good person and a trusted person because I wasn't gonna be the middle person for someone I don't trust and can turn around and try to report me or say I scammed. Emage helped facilitate the deal. He ruined nothing. It is because of him Avid is now able to work towards selling the items and have the give away he planned.

Now back to the OP.

We all have our own opinions about this topic. Please voice them in a mature way without attacking the original poster or the ppl who comment. (or by bringing up off topic untrue issues)
    wao angel is the most mature . Plox everyone hakuna yo tattas . Lets remember that sts wouldnt do any of this stuff in the first place so lets stop fighting .

k hunted
    Last edited by for the lulz; 05-12-2014 at 08:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post

First of all

Now back to the OP.

I know he has L71 elites but I am sure that he has does not have a L71 black dragon set, correct? Thus, the reason for making this thread. If offering my elites to a person would not be able to buy the set, I would make a thread like this as well and try to explain it. So, I'll admit that I was bitter at Emagency for ruining Avid's threads.

Also, he has told me himself that he did not want to offer more on the thread because it was too high for him to consider reasonable. May I ask something? If he does not think he's one of the only high rollers, why would he say when he posted offers: "I don't think anyone would bid higher".

As for the rest, if it's true, then Emag must really mean his apology to Avid considering he might've ruined some bids. Good for him, that's a good way to apologize!

Anyways, back on topic. Do you have any suggestions to re-release items with the way the current elixir system works?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I support this.

"Never mess with a man that can end you, from a different zip code."-Sniper

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Hey guys, just posting to make sure that STS knows that we are still kinda waiting for a response of any kind on this topic, the amount of views and posts on the thread kinda shows the interest that people have in a reply.

Thank you for your time.
    77 - Emagency, Bearnacle, Tweetment
    l2 WandnBracer - WeeklyRaffle
    I'm your Pocket Legends Weekly Raffle Host

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

A big % of which is posts and views of people like me who don't want any of this at all.

But yes, i'm very interested in seeing if sts would do something so weird, making basically buying plat and farming temporary events useless since any newb than can come and ask rereleases. If that's the case than you could as well ruin the game completely rereleasing founders, frozen crowns, eggs, and any discontinued item, turning all their older player base away from any sts games.

It's disappointing to see so much dedication into asking to rerelease stuff so you can get it for cheap rather than asking pvp fixes or new pve content, which is what this game really needs.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Alessandro Bamba View Post
    A big % of which is posts and views of people like me who don't want any of this at all.

But yes, i'm very interested in seeing if sts would do something so weird, making basically buying plat and farming temporary events useless since any newb than can come and ask rereleases. If that's the case than you could as well ruin the game completely rereleasing founders, frozen crowns, eggs, and any discontinued item, turning all their older player base away from any sts games.

It's disappointing to see so much dedication into asking to rerelease stuff so you can get it for cheap rather than asking pvp fixes or new pve content, which is what this game really needs.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk
    You have no way of telling that at all.
    But you still don't understand.. We have heard your side of this already, no need to go on

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Just farm the super rare stuff, like the hidden vampire bosses and I think other zones have them too
    Here's pic of hunzzz with his set he bought right before he quit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fourleaf View Post
    Just farm the super rare stuff, like the hidden vampire bosses and I think other zones have them too
    Here's pic of hunzzz with his set he bought right before he quit.
    Farm and craft it so i can have one extra crit to my ring?

"Never mess with a man that can end you, from a different zip code."-Sniper

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

I hope you know that the purple dragon in the picture is not real lol.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emagency View Post
    I hope you know that the purple dragon in the picture is not real lol.
    I believe it is, next time Hunzzz is in game, I'll ask him to post some more screenshots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

I believe it is, next time Hunzzz is in game, I'll ask him to post some more screenshots
    Ask him to equip it with his oyster vanity clam bammer hammer.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Ask him to equip it with his oyster vanity clam bammer hammer.
    Lol I'm sure he would be the first to have one

Got him to email me some pics
    Last edited by fourleaf; 05-21-2014 at 05:29 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to fourleaf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 小孩子 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Whoa!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Haha a wild hunzzz appears

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Nice to see that anyone from spacetime has read this !
    Sarcasm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

I have to say for the time and effort that I've put into this thread, It's really disappointing to not have a response from STG

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Emagency For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emagency View Post
    I have to say for the time and effort that I've put into this thread, It's really disappointing to not have a response from STG
    Look through all the suggestion threads
    You are not alone

Honestly you make a great points
    But I really I don't see this happening
    Why take the time to get back into PL when they can with less effort keep a much larger stone rolling

To add to your idea, they could release all of the stuff but level 76 versions with same stats, so the old collectors won't be as crazy mad

Also for already existing content:
    Raise cap to 77 with no new maps or items
    Forgotten event- Level 77 only access same stats as 71 items
    Bring back the old forest haven back as a short event

Why should I say I'll have strangers come over to my house!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apa View Post
    I'm with Sue.......... I don't like the sounds of any of this.
    In all honesty I wish Sts would release new BSM 76 Elite weapons with procs that are hard to get.
    I'd prefer this over bringing back old things. If sts gonna bring back 71 elite and black drag then they might as well bring back founders and CoP and SoH and MFA and Volcano 71 cap vanity.
    I don't care how hard they would make it to get, it's still gonna affect the people that already owned them. Including me.
    I know the ones that exist right now are so easy to get, my 76 bird has recieved 8 bush branches...