18 Posts

lets all just quit and go to AL
    It worked for Zeus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    It smells like somebody is just frustrated over not being able to purchase a black dragon set.
    Not what it is but thank you.
    77 - Emagency, Bearnacle, Tweetment
    l2 WandnBracer - WeeklyRaffle
    I'm your Pocket Legends Weekly Raffle Host

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

L71 items do not give any advantages in L76. The black dragon set, even, still does not give an advantage. Do not tell me it does either. I own all of them and switch off between them for looks and it's honestly a joke.

If you want something rare and shiny, pay the price. Alternatively, you could make threads whining how you'll never be able to afford one or get one. The choice is yours, honestly.

Rings, I used to think that they should not be touched. However, the fact is that it gives an advantage. So, due to that, 3 piece rings should be brought back and veterans should not be selfish about that. However, STG, should not satisfy the demand of some collectors that MUST have every single rare and shiny item that exists in the game.
    No one is whining* about these, you should read the post and try to grasp the truth behind it, that it is a well thought out suggestion, that I said I could see the reasoning on both sides, but I think that what is better for the game in the current state it is in.
    That the one side, in my personal opinion, is better to implicate and improve the game for the majority.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bearofaltera View Post
    Actually I don't want these sets to give me an advantage in pvp, since I have a 2pc birdie I'm good :-) I just want it for the looks :-) but c'mon you can't tell me black set +3pc ring+egg, gives an advantage in pvp?

Honestly I'm not whining I'm just putting in my honest opinion in this thread. In the end, lets face reality. Before we can jump onto bringing back stuff to pl, we have go through another nerf and fix pvp which is honestly one the of the biggest downfalls to this game IMO. Then we can worry about new gear,update,ect...
    I'm satisfied for anything sts, even if it means just keeping the game up and running
    I agree with the PVP fix being the necessity right now, this is just a suggestion that obviously would take time to think out and make a final decision.
    You simply can't go by 5/6 people posting to speak for the whole side. There's more to this subject than that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Elites are limited time awards. That IS exclusive.
    If you are asking for the rules to change so you can have something you don't have, then it's a bit hypocritical to call someone in my position "greedy" or "selfish" for merely wanting a Recolor. Lol.

Also if they only drop for one month then what about the people who miss out on that? Too bad? Doesn't sound fair either.
    I have not said any of those things to you, I assume you're speaking to someone else. But my difference here is that this is a dying game as it is, nothing to work for.
    These things provide that, and are tradable as it is currently. Like I have already stated, a re-color would be a good idea, I just think it's a little more work than would be for re-releasing what they already have created. Don't let the rubble of others influence what you think I am saying.

I never said I don't want an update, I said I didn't want old stuff re used, there is a difference. I want it re colored if it were to happen. I also am asking for something new.
    The part about ppl missing out was in reference to him saying release it for only a month. That would exclude someone, and that's not fair if the reasoning is that ppl want it re released because they missed out. Someone will join this game after that if nothing else.

We all want an update/new stuff. If things weren't re colored then me and anyone else who has these items gets nothing new to do but watch he value of our items drop into the dirt like the elite 76 items.
    Also wanted to point out that it was not me who mentioned the month thing, I don't really like that idea.
    Last edited by Emagency; 05-11-2014 at 07:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Alessandro Bamba View Post
    He's not the first and won't be the last relatively new player asking for rings/founders/elites and such to be rereleased. Just one more beg and qq thread to archiviate.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk
    I'm not asking for rings founders or any of the character bound, timely earned items that are not obtainable now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

But hey guys lets all stop the nonsense rabble that seems to be popping up, try to stick topical, if you have an oppostion or opinion, state it.
    Refrain however from the calling of names and rude behavior. It doesn't help in any form.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emagency View Post
    But hey guys lets all stop the nonsense rabble that seems to be popping up, try to stick topical, if you have an oppostion or opinion, state it.
    Refrain however from the calling of names and rude behavior. It doesn't help in any form.
    Your right it's your thread and it's true .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Maurice Archie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I don't think most of you against it understand. The whole point of returning the maps is because it will be cheap and easy. And it will give players something to work for if the drop rates are disgustingly low. No it will not hurt the market of these items if they out the drop rate very low. Instead of saying just add new content why don't you think realistically. The price difference in bringing back a map and creating a new is vast. So would you rather have old fun content back with a very slight chance of getting something extremely rare or get nothing at all? Just think about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grenadiers View Post
    I don't think most of you against it understand. The whole point of returning the maps is because it will be cheap and easy. And it will give players something to work for if the drop rates are disgustingly low. No it will not hurt the market of these items if they out the drop rate very low. Instead of saying just add new content why don't you think realistically. The price difference in bringing back a map and creating a new is vast. So would you rather have old fun content back with a very slight chance of getting something extremely rare or get nothing at all? Just think about it.
    Somebody out there understands .. Pride overrides the brain sometimes but my whole reasoning is that it will be a lot easier than something new .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

I have not said any of those things to you, I assume you're speaking to someone else. But my difference here is that this is a dying game as it is, nothing to work for.
    Your correct, I was responding to another. I'll go back to quoting who I refer to as some people ( not you) are having a hard time understanding a veterans position.

My point is simple, re color things and those who have them will also have something to do. Not re coloring drives away the oldest customers. It's simple business- take care of long term customers. If anyone says they're worried about a "dying game" then don't drive off oldies.

I purchased some of these things knowing that stg said they will not be available after the set time. That doesn't need to change if they simply recolor.
    Give us all something new, not just the most vocal have nots, that could be called selfish of them.
    Simple, no?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grenadiers View Post
    I hear you, but I'm not asking for a new map. Do the old one, fine by me. Sam is the one who said adding a tint to an existing item is easy enough that even he could do it.

And again the value of the items DOES drop if this new map stays around forever and the market gets saturated ( even by low drop rates)
    Then again if this new map idea is limited then it's not fair to anyone who will miss it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Your correct, I was responding to another. I'll go back to quoting who I refer to as some people ( not you) are having a hard time understanding a veterans position.

My point is simple, re color things and those who have them will also have something to do. Not re coloring drives away the oldest customers. It's simple business- take care of long term customers. If anyone says they're worried about a "dying game" then don't drive off oldies.

I purchased some of these things knowing that stg said they will not be available after the set time. That doesn't need to change if they simply recolor.
    Give us all something new, not just the most vocal have nots, that could be called selfish of them.
    Simple, no?
    Even though your referring to me I can understand that . Make everybody happy !

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Maurice Archie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

No one is whining* about these, you should read the post and try to grasp the truth behind it, that it is a well thought out suggestion, that I said I could see the reasoning on both sides, but I think that what is better for the game in the current state it is in.
    That the one side, in my personal opinion, is better to implicate and improve the game for the majority.
    No, it isn't.

Let me show you your flawed logic:

1. As I've stated before, L71 items do not give any advantages in L76.
    2. The entire reason people want these items is BECAUSE they are rare. If you take that factor away, the demand goes away. Case and point? L56-58 glyph. Thus, your entire system is flawed.
    3. The luck elixir system is not compatible with your suggestion. They cannot make the items rare because that is not how the luck elixir system works. L56-58 glyph drops were not rare, they were simply non-existent. STG did not increase glyph drop rate. They reincorporated them back into the loot table.*
    4. There are many people who will agree with you because it is what they think they want. However, when you give the masses what they want, it is not what they want anymore. Everybody wants something exclusive and shiny, however, not everybody can get their hands on it.

I came to the deduction that you are making this thread because you want an easier way to get these items because of the fact that you've pretty much ruined AvidLegend's thread just because he did not sell to you, claiming that he would not sell it. However, guess what? He did! Now he has to deal with the attempt to sell off L71 Elite Legendary items, something he did not want to do in the first place. You are not the only high baller in PL, sorry. If somebody does not accept your offer, offer more or bail you. You don't go make a thread with flawed logic in an attempt to get what you want. Neither do you make ruin a seller's thread who is trying to do a good thing for the community.

*=
    Let us say that they do accept this idea. Then, in order for this to work, they would have to either:
    • rework the entire elixir system
    • remove anything and everything that triggers a re-roll in those maps

However, what would be the point of having this? I've already explained in my numerical points above. If you make a thread about giving people elite rings, now that makes sense. This is just a collector and any other interested collectors trying to have another opportunity to obtain some items.

PS: I did not make an error on the word whining.

(Quote removed: Posted removed)

I haven't turned into that. I'm just trying to give players the truth, sorry if you do not see it that way. Y'all can make all the threads you want, but from a business standpoint as STG has told people over and over, it is not going to happen.
    Last edited by Arpluvial; 05-11-2014 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Post that was quoted was removed.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

I did not "ruin avid's thread" because he didn't sell to me, I went based on what I saw, and he can tell you I did apologize to him (both in thread and in game) about the manner in which I posted it. I don't think "I'm the only high roller in PL"
    Could you quit the nonsense on this thread please? The subject is stated on the first page.
    I've responded enough to you Zeus, it's a waste of time, I'm going to continue to reply to the thread but you make too much up for me to feel the need to keep going on and on.

Please get back to strictly the subject please.

edit: I'd like to point out that they can control the drop chance of any particular item, Alien vanity does not drop the same as a red diamond in slayer for example.
    Last edited by Emagency; 05-11-2014 at 08:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I did not "ruin avid's thread" because he didn't sell to me, I went based on what I saw, and he can tell you I did apologize to him (both in thread and in game) about the manner in which I posted it. I don't think "I'm the only high roller in PL"
    Could you quit the nonsense on this thread please? The subject is stated on the first page.
    I've responded enough to you Zeus, it's a waste of time, I'm going to continue to reply to the thread but you make too much up for me to feel the need to keep going on and on.

Please get back to strictly the subject please.

edit: I'd like to point out that they can control the drop chance of any particular item, Alien vanity does not drop the same as a red diamond in slayer for example.
    Emagency,

Sure, I can get back to my point after this one comment: you do think you are one of the only high rollers in PL. When you posted your offer on Avid's thread, you also posted that you did not think anyone would offer higher and you already checked out your competition. However, you were proven wrong when somebody else stepped up and bid higher than you did.

They can change loot tables if the way they are describing their loot system is correct. So, you can have a legendary item in a lower loot table than another legendary item. However, elite items are in the highest loot table. So, where would you put them? The way luck elixirs work is that it moves you up a loot table and then you have a chance to loot an item in that loot table. This is why you can see the "You were lucky! Rerolled for: trash rarity". Understand?
    Last edited by Zeus; 05-11-2014 at 09:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Okay since this is a topical discussion we are having now, I guess I don't understand what you are saying in regards to the elite drop. The amount of drop depends on the numbers that they give the particular items correct? So in this case you can make it to where it's incredibly unlikely you'll get a pink without re roll from purple. Which would make then dropping the pink being an incredibly difficult task, and then re rolling that pink into an elite.
    Does that make sense ? I didn't put very much time into the explanation, like re reading and all that, got ppl waiting to farm lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Okay since this is a topical discussion we are having now, I guess I don't understand what you are saying in regards to the elite drop. The amount of drop depends on the numbers that they give the particular items correct? So in this case you can make it to where it's incredibly unlikely you'll get a pink without re roll from purple. Which would make then dropping the pink being an incredibly difficult task, and then re rolling that pink into an elite.
    Does that make sense ? I didn't put very much time into the explanation, like re reading and all that, got ppl waiting to farm lol.
    Loot tables work in a hierarchy system. If you've moved up a loot table, you have the possibility to loot the items that are in that specific loot table. So, if you had a trash item at loot table #1 and then moved up to loot table #2 and loot table #2 also had a trash item in that specific loot table, you could then be "lucky" and re-roll for trash.

Elite items are just above normal legendary drops. In order to loot an elite, you either have to hit that loot table or hit the normal legendary loot table and hope that you reroll to the elite item loot table.

So, to get that to happen, you would have to change the loot tables hierarchy. Even then, it's not a solution because then all you would have to do is hit the starry vanity loot table and reroll to the elite loot table.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

How/what would you suggest to make it lootable in that case but still maintain its exclusivity? I can guarantee you that players want it BECAUSE it was exclusive, so if you make it too common, it won't be that awesome anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

No, it isn't.

Let me show you your flawed logic:

1. As I've stated before, L71 items do not give any advantages in L76.
    2. The entire reason people want these items is BECAUSE they are rare. If you take that factor away, the demand goes away. Case and point? L56-58 glyph. Thus, your entire system is flawed.
    3. The luck elixir system is not compatible with your suggestion. They cannot make the items rare because that is not how the luck elixir system works. L56-58 glyph drops were not rare, they were simply non-existent. STG did not increase glyph drop rate. They reincorporated them back into the loot table.*
    4. There are many people who will agree with you because it is what they think they want. However, when you give the masses what they want, it is not what they want anymore. Everybody wants something exclusive and shiny, however, not everybody can get their hands on it.

I came to the deduction that you are making this thread because you want an easier way to get these items because of the fact that you've pretty much ruined AvidLegend's thread just because he did not sell to you, claiming that he would not sell it. However, guess what? He did! Now he has to deal with the attempt to sell off L71 Elite Legendary items, something he did not want to do in the first place. You are not the only high baller in PL, sorry. If somebody does not accept your offer, offer more or bail you. You don't go make a thread with flawed logic in an attempt to get what you want. Neither do you make ruin a seller's thread who is trying to do a good thing for the community.

*=
    Let us say that they do accept this idea. Then, in order for this to work, they would have to either:
    • rework the entire elixir system
    • remove anything and everything that triggers a re-roll in those maps

However, what would be the point of having this? I've already explained in my numerical points above. If you make a thread about giving people elite rings, now that makes sense. This is just a collector and any other interested collectors trying to have another opportunity to obtain some items.

PS: I did not make an error on the word whining.

(Quote removed: Posted removed)

I haven't turned into that. I'm just trying to give players the truth, sorry if you do not see it that way. Y'all can make all the threads you want, but from a business standpoint as STG has told people over and over, it is not going to happen.
    Zeus summed it up quite well. Ema you're only embarassing yourself with some of your statements, like the drop thing. An esb is worth 70mils because it doesnt drop anymore, and that's what makes it so much leet and desirable. Reimplementing it in the loot table means that with everyone farming it, it will drop. It may be rare but nothing that drops goes beyond 9 mils value which is not elite and rare anymore.

As zeus said, you re just acting like a frustrated newb who wants to put his hands on something he doesnt have, if you had succesfully bought these items this thread wouldnt even exist.

No wonder newbs love your idea, but ill give you some flash newsn pl the biggest plat buyers are still the vets who mostly have some of these items, rereleasing them would just turn such people away, i for sure would not buy a single plat again

Inviato dal mio GT-I9105P utilizzando Tapatalk