Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
I just dont want to give up... the graphics and animation of the kershal are just the best in game and it deserves to be an ARCANE weapon for a mage and not a weapon where everybody wishs it has at least procs of myth (elondrian gun) or even a legendary weapon (expedition rifle / magmatic totem staff)!!!

Perhaps its going to be the future weekly running gag "kershal fix"! The day ill give up is the day i will leave the game and yes the reason then will be the ignorance from STG to not listen to the players and CUSTOMERS! I dont need AL to live and STG doesnt need me to live... well...

I really cant believe that STG/STS just DONT IMPROVE HERE, a lot of mage legends like you, falmear, will0 and Energizeeric just said it a thousand times - ITS JUST TIME TO FIX THAT !

To be honest, its nice that Remiem said she will point the devs there and there will be a statement... BUT... i dont need a fix or a statement in a year, we need it now!
If the devs just dont wont to do anything regarding kershal its fine too BUT THEN SAY WE WONT DO ANYHTING THERE THATS NOT TO MUCH ISTN IT!
It might get fixed...2 expansions from now. By then it would be outdated. Sell your Kershal, buy a gun where its pretty low now and enjoy the fun.