Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Isn't it time the Ker'shal Scepter finally gets fixed?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Its an arcane and lasted one season O.o 41 mythic gun is now just as good or even better actually. HOW CRAZY

Some sort of added stun with something else would be perfect maybe.
    arcane is supposed to last 3 seasons and mythic is supposed to last 2 season.. so kershal and eldorian rifle are both powered as lvl 46 weapons.. Imo both are same one is pve and other is pvp weapon..

it looks fine to me... thats what it was supposed to be...

edit: it will last 3 seasons doesn't means it will be best weapon for 3 seasons -_-

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Iliketolol For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Its an arcane and lasted one season O.o 41 mythic gun is now just as good or even better actually. HOW CRAZY

Some sort of added stun with something else would be perfect maybe.
    I wonder anyone still believe that. You can use the lvl26 mythic helmet, while the lvl26 arcane is a twink weapon since seasons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

The original dev quote about arcanes lasting three seasons comment didn't say they'd be the best, it was more along the lines of competent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    The original dev quote about arcanes lasting three seasons comment didn't say they'd be the best, it was more along the lines of competent.
    Lmao said that, but yeah well it was the best for one season, equal as a best pve but slightly less better than the myth gun in pvp.

Now, I'm sure next season will be when it is no longer the best at Pve? Unless they don't release any weapons at 46, just maybe new mythics-arcane for Armour helm ring amulet? I don't know..
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Another waste of investment is all i can say.

Remember the mythic staff...it was released last season only to find out that legendary guns this season can do the same thing / or even better. It was valued at 18m last season and significantly dropped to 7-8m this season while other mythic weapons from other class dropped at a lower rate.

And now this, arcane staff vs the new mythic guns. While arcane maul was enjoyed for 3 seasons....arcane staff looks like it is becoming yet another mythic staff in the making. Yes it has more HP/DPS/DMG, but what good is it when by the time it procs, ur already dead. And when it procs, it's rare that i see it kill compared to a maul that procs that can kill a whole team. With mythic gun... even with less HP/DPS/DMG....it gives you additional armor and roots when proc which is a good advantage since you can continue hitting the target till it dies, making gun having a big advantage over arcane staff. Still it can depend on ur playing style which is better.

I hope sts do something about the staff, cause i paid a lot for one and took me months to finally be able to buy one.
    Last edited by kahel; 07-15-2014 at 07:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kahel View Post
    I hope sts do something about the staff, cause i paid a lot for one and took me months to finally be able to buy one.
    the fix is called 'elondrian gnarled rifle'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    the fix is called 'elondrian gnarled rifle'.

lol they make new weapons to cover up for the one they "fkd up" ...cant think of another term....i might get banned :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I had recommend this game to a few friends. One of the selling points I used is that the developers listen and make changes if the community has a strong point on the matter at hand. I'm not going to use that anymore. Period.

Fix the proc or forever be condemned.
    Last edited by Leonut; 07-15-2014 at 08:02 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Leonut For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Amazing how the staff lasted for such a short period of time to only now be overshadowed and trumped by the new gun.

lol@Arcane status.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keikali View Post
    Amazing how the staff lasted for such a short period of time to only now be overshadowed and trumped by the new gun.

lol@Arcane status.
    umm i dont get it.. lasted for such short period of time? its still a badass weapon for pve.. both staff and gun are same lvl ( i.e 46 ).. one is best for pve and other best for pvp..

i hope you didn't bought kershal thinking it will be best weapon for 3 seasons.. its just best weapon for one season ( mostly 2)

the way i see it kershal and gun are both perfectly scaled according to their lvl.

btw arcane maul was exceptionally over powered...

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post
    umm i dont get it.. lasted for such short period of time? its still a badass weapon for pve.. both staff and gun are same lvl ( i.e 46 ).. one is best for pve and other best for pvp..

i hope you didn't bought kershal thinking it will be best weapon for 3 seasons.. its just best weapon for one season ( mostly 2)

the way i see it kershal and gun are both perfectly scaled according to their lvl.

I wonder if Warriors still use Arcane Maul when the level 46 cap come.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs down

Normal attack Ker'shal very slow
    Last edited by No Name; 07-15-2014 at 08:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I guess mainly due to the fact when its compared to the other classes Arcane weapons, the staff is laughable. I will always still be pleased with the Kersh since I've picked it up and sold it to rebuy it again for use. Would love to see it be better a bit, but it is what it is.

Also I agreed with you that the Kersh is indeed still the best PvE weapon even with the release of the new gun, but the gun also narrows the gap for the best weapon at endgame for a Mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusblade View Post
    I wonder if Warriors still use Arcane Maul when the level 46 cap come.
    probably they will still use arcane maul bcoz of its insane damage as shown in the stat page, but in reality its 10-20% less damage ( based on personal experience).

but hey! who cares about reality, everyone want max damage they can show on stat page xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

probably they will still use arcane maul bcoz of its insane damage as shown in the stat page, but in reality its 10-20% less damage ( based on personal experience).

but hey! who cares about reality, everyone want max damage they can show on stat page xD
    Lol, how come whenever I pm you on lmao saying "LoL" your never on I'm gonna get you one day you wait.

Dunno why I said this, just had to let you know.

Kershal ain't the best this seasons cause there will be new arcades next season! Woo! This is what I reckon
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Lol, how come whenever I pm you on lmao saying "LoL" your never on I'm gonna get you one day you wait.

Dunno why I said this, just had to let you know.

Kershal ain't the best this seasons cause there will be new arcades next season! Woo! This is what I reckon
    I was just about to say something along those lines. Wait till rogue arcane comes out and how op its gonna be...save some complaints for that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Client update, hope not affected the font again XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Am I the only one who thinks tpdropping the charge proc entirely, and changing the proc to something to heavily buff damage output (crit + int?) Is the best way to buff the ker'shal?

As long a sit has a charge proc, STG won't be likely to justify one of the more aggressive procs like those we see in weapons like the Maul (a single proc weapon which also ha some of the most popular procs).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks tpdropping the charge proc entirely, and changing the proc to something to heavily buff damage output (crit + int?) Is the best way to buff the ker'shal?

As long a sit has a charge proc, STG won't be likely to justify one of the more aggressive procs like those we see in weapons like the Maul (a single proc weapon which also ha some of the most popular procs).
    Yes, there is absolutely no need for the shadowflare charged proc at all. It should just do the same charged as it does uncharged (with charging making more damage as it does with all weapons), and that should include some sort of stun or damage buff like the other arcane weapons before it had. Get rid of the useless mana regen, and instead add a stun in its place. The +60 INT is just fine as is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Yes, there is absolutely no need for the shadowflare charged proc at all. It should just do the same charged as it does uncharged (with charging making more damage as it does with all weapons), and that should include some sort of stun or damage buff like the other arcane weapons before it had. Get rid of the useless mana regen, and instead add a stun in its place. The +60 INT is just fine as is.
    I wouldn't mind seeing +50-100% crit off 3-5 seconds along with a +60 int proc. Crit seems to be a large issue for mages who can't buff it with skills or stats easily (tanks: VB. Rogues: Dex class).

I'm not sure if that is something mages want. I don't see an aoe stun all that useful since you are a class with many stun skills, but if you want it, you go. After my Bulwark testing, I think that fixing the proc of the Ker'shal may help it greatly.

Charge procs just don't work.