Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [L41]: 8-bit Salute CTF Tournament!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu:1663355
    Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    Crap, Im afraid that the suggested time might be caught by the update. My team asked to do it early, on monday because some of my team wont be available most time next week.
    Also, if the match will happen after the update my team will have disadvantage since Zeus allows the new mythic weapons to be used and we all know that karma can generate new gear quicker than any other guild.
    Nah we can all talk it out you your team dont have the new mythic weapon then if zeus agree we wont use it to be fair.

this way no one can spam pet skills. well lets see what zeus will say.

1 more thing, they never say new mythic weapon coming in June 2. just fixing skills.
    Spamming stun pets is disallowed. Mana pet swapping and other pet swapping is allowed.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

A few of us can't do Monday so we will have to reschedule if not this week then next

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    A few of us can't do Monday so we will have to reschedule if not this week then next
    We cannot do next week; the deadline is this Friday! :/

So, Bless, your team has to be more lenient and give us a window greater than 2 hours out of a 24 hour day. Honestly, that's just utterly ridiculous.

If you have inactive subs, you should come speak to me about it rather than making your burden our own. I'll grant you a different sub, just as I offered Republika, if subs turn out to be unreliable. After all, it is in both of our best interests to play the match, correct?

Also, since your team is worried about no new weapons, we will not use them as long as your team does not either. Are we agreed?
    Last edited by Zeus; 06-01-2014 at 03:41 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus:1663731
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    We cannot do next week, the deadline is this Friday. So, Bless, your team has to be more lenient and give us a window greater than 2 hours out of a 24 hour day. Honestly, that's just utterly ridiculous.

If you have inactive subs, you should come speak to me about it rather than making your burden our own. I'll grant you a different sub, just as I offered Republika, if subs turn out to be unreliable. After all, it is in both of our best interests to play the match, correct?

Also, since your team is worried about no new weapons, we will not use them as long as your team does not either. Are we agreed?
    1. Lets reschedule to either tuesday, thursday or friday. Also, 3 pm cst on friday is before the tournament deadline so we wont be DQ for doing the match at that time.

2. Our times are as open as we can get. Correct, we gave a 2 hour range but you have to understand that timezone differences bar us from giving a bigger range. In exhange to this we gave you every day of the week to schedule the match apart from Wednesday, that is quite lenient.

3. Our team is fine, we do not need to replace subs as all of the main team is available atleast 4 days of the week to do our match.

4. Agreed, we do not want new gear in our match.

Can we agree on a time as soon as possible?
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Make it Tuesday, (tomorrow?) As New weaps won't be released, Only Client

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Just the new client, not the
    event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts

Ohhh the anticipation, the suspense! All these feelings just to see a date set up! 8-)

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk

The toeless smurf!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

It will start in 4 hours and 30 minutes. *T.V presenter voice just before an Advertisement* stay tuned.

And solid.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Good Luck !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

So a couple of us in the tourney can't log in due to the bugs yet magnum are saying that we should be disqualified and they win? Seriously guys? Come on .... Can we get a dev here to sort this out! This will be mucho dramalama if this is the case!

We are all ready to go this is not our fault.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

This is the word from the devs:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2014-06-03 at 12.41.43 PM.png
Views: 144
Size:  40.1 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

As samhayne suggests we should reschedule the tourney, which I agree with as this is out of our control.

I'm sure you guys were as eager to play as we were, but I'm also sure you want a good game And for it to be a great final. Based on that I'm sure you will all agree that it's better that we reschedule..... We wouldn't want to let down everyone now would we.

Thanks in advance for ur understanding.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  462.3 KB

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Awesome! As we had probs for this week maybe carry it on to next to find a day?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Tourney end is friday. We arent available tomorrow (as previously stated) or thursday (something has come up for our mage).

What day then?

Edit: Just talked to some subs online. And emma can use Ice.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post
    Tourney end is friday. We arent available tomorrow (as previously stated) or thursday (something has come up for our mage).

What day then?

Why would I use Ice? That's not my account it's against tos ... ok he's my husband but I've never logged on his toon. Even if we could do this way Ice and Scar are on the same account Jon even pm'd you ingame Bless, saying he wouldn't do this because we are against account sharing and it's bannable, And what about Blu? He can't log in also ! ITS THE FINAL suck it up and we reschedule job done

Also the tourney ends Friday but due to issues down to sts this isn't our fault so I'm sure some leniency can be done .... Going to watch game of thrones now so let's arrange a date k ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese:1666668

What day then?

Why would I use Ice? That's not my account it's against tos ... ok he's my husband but I've never logged on his toon. Even if we could do this way Ice and Scar are on the same account Jon even pm'd you ingame Bless, saying he wouldn't do this because we are against account sharing and it's bannable, And what about Blu? He can't log in also ! ITS THE FINAL suck it up and we reschedule job done

Also the tourney ends Friday but due to issues down to sts this isn't our fault so I'm sure some leniency can be done .... Going to watch game of thrones now so let's arrange a date k ty
    It isnt I who suggested to use Ice for the tourney, I was approached with a question. Scar did not say "no to using Ice because it is bannable", so please do not make me the bad guy here, as I was, again, approached.

As for the login Issue, that is STS's jurisdiction. My team does not agree with the continuous reschedule. However, since SamHayne has suggested to postphone the final, we agree to the call on some conditions:
    - The new tourney times will be in Team Magnum's favour.
    - Since an allowance has been made for Team Resilience, we also have rights to call a reschedule if our team is unable to play on the OFFICIAL agreed match day/time.

Also please do not make excuses. I have seen the full team online, I probably even have screenshots of them in town when I took screenshots of bugs. The team that was online: Zeus, Predator (whom I spoke to), Scar (also whom I spoke to), Bully and Lia/spell (same person). I am sure that if Brutal and Faith couldnt make it, the captain should have easily replaced them with the ONLINE subs. The class amount was the same number, and they were official subs.

-Bless
    Last edited by Bless; 06-03-2014 at 03:22 PM.
    Credits to Iady

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

It isnt I who suggested to use Ice for the tourney, I was approached with a question. Scar did not say "no to using Ice because it is bannable", so please do not make me the bad guy here, as I was, again, approached.

As for the login Issue, that is STS's jurisdiction. My team does not agree with the continuous reschedule. However, since SamHayne has suggested to postphone the final, we agree to the call on some conditions:
    - Since an allowance has been made for Team Resilience, we also have rights to call a reschedule if our team is unable to play on the OFFICIAL agreed match day/time.

Also please do not make excuses. I have seen the full team online, I probably even have screenshots of them in town when I took screenshots of bugs. The team that was online: Zeus, Predator (whom I spoke to), Scar (also whom I spoke to), Bully and Lia/spell (same person). I am sure that if Brutal and Faith couldnt make it, the captain should have easily replaced them with the ONLINE subs. The class amount was the same number, and they were official subs.

-Bless
    First off, I told your team not to install the new client update until after the tournament. You can get devs to check the chatlogs on this if you'd like. I already suspected there would be some issues with propagating, so it shouldn't have even been installed. Because you ignored this and installed, I gave the go ahead for our team to install the client update as well.

Now, for the points:
    1. Bully is not online, check his timezone. He logged off right after Samhayne said to tournament reschedule because it was already late for him and he has work. (Hong Kong)

Scar can log on, yes, but on a very old and unreliable device that causes him to DC. We tried sorting the issue, but it simply could not get sorted. He even mentioned this to the developers if you look at chatbox archives. So, the developers suggested a reschedule as evidenced by the screenshot.

That takes off all our warriors, alright? So, how do you suggest us to play? CTF suggested a 4v5. Is this a joke? This qualifies as a special circumstance as listed in the rules. People literally cannot log on due to client issues.

Also, according to this screenshot, you cannot play either:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2014-06-03 at 1.09.53 PM.png
Views: 156
Size:  1.89 MB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2014-06-03 at 1.09.56 PM.png
Views: 158
Size:  1.89 MB
    Last edited by Zeus; 06-03-2014 at 03:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Additionally, you can see these screenshots that it is an issue that not just is affecting us but other users as well:

Name:  Screen Shot 2014-06-03 at 1.36.51 PM.png
Views: 154
Size:  898.2 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Additionally, Remiem has told me already that she is ordering a reschedule.

So, this is something that we all need to work around, not bend over backwards for you when you only give us 2 hour time frames...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Voorg broke his charger when his battery was full which was an hour ago, his tablet would easily have lasted him through the match, hes been online ever since. We were waiting on you.

And what about the conditions? Are they agreed?

An extention has to be made by the way, we should be allowed the weekend as well because today was disrupted by the client update. Magnum would like either Wednesday (tomorrow) or Saturday - TBC for the new match.

Edit: We allowed you to schedule the match on 4 days out of 7. 4 days schedule with a 2 hour range = 14 hours in a week for a match. That isn't lenient..? Wow. Other teams gave you 4 hour ranges out of twenty four. We are giving you 4 days.
    Last edited by Bless; 06-03-2014 at 03:53 PM.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

-Bless

desperate to win buddy? since you cant spam your pets lol.

sorry you cant DQ us nothing change new time of match cant be all in your favor.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyblu For This Useful Post: