Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [L41]: 8-bit Salute CTF Tournament!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I have my own device issues as well that cripple me for the tourney and leave me performing at less than 100%. I told you about my keyboard breaking, which is why you can see on the screenshots a virtual on screen keyboard (something that was not present in previous desktop screenshots).

Also, you stated Wednesday knowing that Voorg's charger was broken but suggested it despite this. So, you already had plans to go get one. Thus, that is not a valid excuse...

Additionally, like I offered your team against Team Resi B, you can add another sub because yours has not been filled. He will not get any rewards of course, because he has not played the other matches.

PS: Not only this, but my modem wire is iffy as well.
    Last edited by Zeus; 06-04-2014 at 12:20 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

LOL this is reasons to avoid the match. Our was sts fault due to update.

They have subs they can use leys and another mage.

For us we cant use sub yesterday cuz everything was bug. No its all fix.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu:1668728
    LOL this is reasons to avoid the match. Our was sts fault due to update.

They have subs they can use leys and another mage.

For us we cant use sub yesterday cuz everything was bug. No its all fix.
    Our mage/magesub are unavailable lol..Pm me zeus
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post
    We have said get another Mage that isn't on your sub list! You wouldn't do that for us last night and it was not our fault yet this is down to just one of your team members but we are willing to allow it for you guys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I've been online and waiting for the past hour or more, lol. Send me a message.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    We have said get another Mage that isn't on your sub list! You wouldn't do that for us last night but we are willing to allow it for you guys.
    Exactly, it can be any mage...even the biggest and baddest mages there are.

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #347
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

In my opinion, the match was delayed due to unforeseen circumstances that were not in your control due to the Arcane Legends client update. This affected MULTIPLE team members involved in the tournament. This, and this alone was the reason for postponing the tournament. If there are issues now that are affecting an individual's ability to participate in the match, the team must find a sub to take their place. That is what subs are for.

Might I recommend, since there was so much confusion around the scheduling yesterday, that you allow 24 hours from the time of the fix before re-scheduling. This will allow a small window to organize teams, resolve any issues and select subs as needed. By my watch, the game was confirmed to be working as normal (with the exception of pets in stable) as of 10 a.m. CDT today. So, team leaders, please discuss and select a time after 10 a.m. CDT tomorrow (Thursday) to play the finals.

I hope this is agreeable to everyone and gives the time that each team needs to organize and play their best.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    In my opinion, the match was delayed due to unforeseen circumstances that were not in your control due to the Arcane Legends client update. This affected MULTIPLE team members involved in the tournament. This, and this alone was the reason for postponing the tournament. If there are issues now that are affecting an individual's ability to participate in the match, the team must find a sub to take their place. That is what subs are for.

Might I recommend, since there was so much confusion around the scheduling yesterday, that you allow 24 hours from the time of the fix before re-scheduling. This will allow a small window to organize teams, resolve any issues and select subs as needed. By my watch, the game was confirmed to be working as normal (with the exception of pets in stable) as of 10 a.m. CDT today. So, team leaders, please discuss and select a time after 10 a.m. CDT tomorrow (Thursday) to play the finals.

I hope this is agreeable to everyone and gives the time that each team needs to organize and play their best.

:P

Also, this final match should've been over already if you guys ddnt back out last monday before the client patch.
    See you on the next schedule.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Thanks, Remiem!
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post

Also, this final match should've been over already if you guys ddnt back out last monday before the client patch.
    People had work and whatnot. You also pestered us to do it right after our semi finals when our team had already stayed up at 4AM. Isn't that a bit rude?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Requesting immediate lock on this thread (although it may sound ridiculous) you guys are fighting too much, this isn't very healthy for new players. I would also like to say this, please do NOT instigate the opposing side, you know what the outcome is and we don't need to see it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xenobiotic:1669057
    Requesting immediate lock on this thread (although it may sound ridiculous) you guys are fighting too much, this isn't very healthy for new players. I would also like to say this, please do NOT instigate the opposing side, you know what the outcome is and we don't need to see it. Thanks.

No, this is a creative discussion, with colourful and flamboyant vocabulary.

@Zeus Monday is right after friday/saturday dusk? Strange. Very strange. O.o
    Work cannot always be an excuse. Work is work. Gaming is gaming. If you want to work and game, there will be sacrifices made. Otherwise I recommend games like Flappy Bird for them.
    Last edited by Bless; 06-04-2014 at 04:15 PM.
    Credits to Iady

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Work cannot always be an excuse. Work is work. Gaming is gaming. If you want to work and game, there will be sacrifices made. Otherwise I recommend games like Flappy Bird for them.
    No this isn't, you clearly see the instigations and inflammatory posts, why do you insist on leaving this thread here? You guys can't meet the schedule then don't play the final match.

AL-Freelancer

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenobiotic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

can you reward banners for the champions?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

We never agreed to that time Cero. You wanted us to play asap, we told you when we could and set a date and time. The client came out and messed with this, so we postponed to yesterday. Then you guys cant play because of voorg.

The problem we all have now is that our original team cant play for a while. My sons birthday, work, prior rl arrangements, parf has exams etc etc..... So you tell me what you think we should do now? Because you WILL be waiting for it to be convenient for us now. Any arguments on the contrary will be laughed at as we are waiting for your mage to get a new charger.

edit: on all occasions we have had all our team available, its not our fault if the game itself prevents us from playing.

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

So what about voorg? should he have sacrificed his time to get his charger so we all dont have to reschedule again. Your argument has no substance bless. Stop with the backwards and forwards placing blame and organise a time where both of our teams can feild the teams we have always intended.

You also show your age when you say work is work gaming is gaming.... This speaks from a kid that finishes school at 3:30 an has all the spare time in the world. Utterly ridiculous statement.

Oh and btw i see all your team was on line last night for the goblin event.... So why couldnt we play? This includes some of your original subs. I know this cos they were all on the leaderboard.... So why couldnt we play last night?

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese:1669840

We never agreed to that time Cero. You wanted us to play asap, we told you when we could and set a date and time. The client came out and messed with this, so we postponed to yesterday. Then you guys cant play because of voorg.

The problem we all have now is that our original team cant play for a while. My sons birthday, work, prior rl arrangements, parf has exams etc etc..... So you tell me what you think we should do now? Because you WILL be waiting for it to be convenient for us now. Any arguments on the contrary will be laughed at as we are waiting for your mage to get a new charger.

edit: on all occasions we have had all our team available, its not our fault if the game itself prevents us from playing.

Pls, my team waited for yours or whoever would win on your bracket for some time.

This is how the final was messed up.

Monday - my team asked for a match, your team back out cos of "excuses.com".
    The first thing he said was their tank wasnt available because he works at HK. I suggested to sub him out but ......ddnt want to and add more "excuses.com" Saying 2hrs of 24hrs?whatt? And theres a mage/rogue has ongoing _____(dont want to say, i want to respec this cos i feel its true and goodluck)

the reason why we want it early because we dont want to be caught by the update. But you had it on your way and look what happen....

Teusday - Dooms day. Everything got messed up......

Wedsneday - check teusday's report.

Next day - Team Repu VS Resi Team B for finals.

Before the day of "Next day" - Team Magnum VS Resi Team A --- Both got DQ, Deadline expired.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Wow don't mind if I throw my penny in but this awesome reminds me eubank vs Benn or Tyson vs lewis "I'm gona eat his babies" pre match hype and aggro its to b expected both sides have valid points I'd say let Devs decide on deadline and so be it every1 has been affected by update dramas and follow up issues.
    Ps I am having a chuckle reading back and forth blows.

sent from a galaxy far far away

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

How about a time on Saturday? Give us your times?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by famousfame View Post
    Wow don't mind if I throw my penny in but this awesome reminds me eubank vs Benn or Tyson vs lewis "I'm gona eat his babies" pre match hype and aggro its to b expected both sides have valid points I'd say let Devs decide on deadline and so be it every1 has been affected by update dramas and follow up issues.
    Ps I am having a chuckle reading back and forth blows.

sent from a galaxy far far away
    LOL!!!!! Oh my god so true!!!! The boxing quotes that is ahhh I miss those boxers! (Out of thanks) this post made it worth reading all the others I was bored till then!
    Last edited by Emmacheese; 06-05-2014 at 03:25 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Emmacheese For This Useful Post: