Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [L41]: 8-bit Salute CTF Tournament!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post
    Voorg broke his charger when his battery was full which was an hour ago, his tablet would easily have lasted him through the match, hes been online ever since.

And what about the conditions? Are they agreed?

An extention has to be made by the way, we should be allowed the weekend as well as today was disrupted by the client update. Magnum would like either Wednesday (tomorrow) or Saturday - TBC for the new match.

Edit: We allowed you to schedule the match on 4 days out of 7. 4 days schedule with a 2 hour range = 14 hours in a week for a match. That isn't lenient..? Wow. Other teams gave you 4 hour ranges out of twenty four. We are giving you 4 days.
    we cant pick a schedule until sts fix this. so shhhh! please wait until sts fix our accounts.

you sound so desperate to win, why are you so afraid huh?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyblu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Voorg broke his charger when his battery was full which was an hour ago, his tablet would easily have lasted him through the match, hes been online ever since. We were waiting on you.

An extention has to be made by the way, we should be allowed the weekend as well because today was disrupted by the client update. Magnum would like either Wednesday (tomorrow) or Saturday - TBC for the new match.

Edit: We allowed you to schedule the match on 4 days out of 7. 4 days schedule with a 2 hour range = 14 hours in a week for a match. That isn't lenient..? Wow. Other teams gave you 4 hour ranges out of twenty four. We are giving you 4 days.
    Other teams gave 4 hour windows every day...

The conditions are not agreed because we do not need to agree to them. Remiem has already ordered a reschedule in game, Bless. She personally PM'd CTF and she knows the issue as developers are trying to fix it.

Of course, we will try to meet those times you suggested. I will talk to my team and see if we can do it at that time.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu:1666849
    desperate to win buddy? since you cant spam your pets lol.

sorry you cant DQ us nothing change new time of match cant be all in your favor.
    It's funny you say that since your team backed off, or was unable to login, or whatever excuse, against our fully ready team at the officially agreed time.

You trying to flame doesnt matter anyways as we are rescheduling for tomorrow or saturday.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus:1666867
    Voorg broke his charger when his battery was full which was an hour ago, his tablet would easily have lasted him through the match, hes been online ever since. We were waiting on you.

An extention has to be made by the way, we should be allowed the weekend as well because today was disrupted by the client update. Magnum would like either Wednesday (tomorrow) or Saturday - TBC for the new match.

Other teams gave 4 hour windows every day...

The conditions are not agreed because we do not need to agree to them. Remiem has already ordered a reschedule in game, Bless. She personally PM'd CTF and she knows the issue as developers are trying to fix it.

Of course, we will try to meet those times you suggested. I will talk to my team and see if we can do it at that time.
    Okay
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

It's funny you say that since your team backed off, or whatever excuse, against our fully ready team at the officially agreed time.

You trying to flame doesnt matter anyways as we are rescheduling for tomorrow or saturday.
    well who said we will agree to that? its not our fault sts cant fix our accounts.
    dont play smart on me kid. no schedule will be made until sts fix my account.

you dont own this tournament nor this game!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Okay
    Can you do Wednesday 4PM CST?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu View Post
    well who said we will agree to that? its not our fault sts cant fix our accounts.

Please, let us not fight and instead, let us come to a compromise Blu.
    Last edited by Zeus; 06-03-2014 at 04:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu:1666876
    It's funny you say that since your team backed off, or whatever excuse, against our fully ready team at the officially agreed time.

Your account is not broken, because devs say it is a server-wide issue. Your accounts should be fixed by then, we do not want to delay any further so if you cant log on, get subbed.
    You arent the team leader, you do not have righte to make schedules so, as you said earlier "shhh!"

Lastly, stop contaminating the thread with needless and rude instigations.
    Credits to Iady

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus:1666886
    Okay
    Can you do Wednesday 4PM CST?
    Let me ask, Mr. Anarchy gets home from school at 3:30 cst. Around four to four thirty will be suitable.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Your account is not broken, because devs say it is a server-wide issue. Your accounts should be fixed by then, we do not want to delay any further so if you cant log on, get subbed.
    You arent the team leader, you do not have righte to make schedules so, as you said earlier "shhh!"

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...t-Update/page2

Just one correction, it seems to be an iOS device issue. Even my device crashes for some reason. Luckily, I play on Chrome these days so it does not affect me much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

lol was it you want to DQ us? Who's rude? you want to DQ us because we cant make it and its not even our fault that sts has a update and bugs.

would it make you happy to win over DQ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Okay, enough, please!

Bless,

We will agree to 4PM CST tomorrow provided that our accounts are working. I've already gotten confirmation from TheAnarchy in game that this time is suitable for him.

If the account issue has not been fixed by that time, this agreement is null and avoid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

It isnt I who suggested to use Ice for the tourney, I was approached with a question. Scar did not say "no to using Ice because it is bannable", so please do not make me the bad guy here, as I was, again, approached.

As for the login Issue, that is STS's jurisdiction. My team does not agree with the continuous reschedule. However, since SamHayne has suggested to postphone the final, we agree to the call on some conditions:
    - The new tourney times will be in Team Magnum's favour.
    - Since an allowance has been made for Team Resilience, we also have rights to call a reschedule if our team is unable to play on the OFFICIAL agreed match day/time.

Also please do not make excuses. I have seen the full team online, I probably even have screenshots of them in town when I took screenshots of bugs. The team that was online: Zeus, Predator (whom I spoke to), Scar (also whom I spoke to), Bully and Lia/spell (same person). I am sure that if Brutal and Faith couldnt make it, the captain should have easily replaced them with the ONLINE subs. The class amount was the same number, and they were official subs.

-Bless
    Team magnums favour? Because we can't play? Are you serious right now??? All you guys have done tonight is come across as 1) Bullies and 2) unsportsmanlike

Welcome to magnum! Lol don't make me upload all the screenshots bless since Ctf was very loose with his words!

Imo cancel the whole flipping thing! Way to go magnum you can't even do this fair eh!
    Last edited by Emmacheese; 06-03-2014 at 04:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    Team magnums favour? Because we can't play? Are you serious right now??? All you guys have done tonight is come across as 1) Bullies and 2) unsportsmanlike

Welcome to magnum! Lol don't make me upload all the screenshots bless since Ctf was very loose with his words!

Imo cancel the whole flipping thing! Way to go magnum you can't even do this fair eh!
    Emma, it's alright.

We've agreed to their time, but, make no mistake...not because we have to. An issue like this cannot be avoided which is why I specifically told players not to download the client until the tournament was completed (including Magnum's team).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Bless,

I pm u in game and I approached you saying that we had problems, I also said that Emma's account was bugged. I mentioned using ice but also said that I didn't want to do that as it was account sharing.

Do you honestly think we are trying to get out of this? It's a server wide issue and as such is not our problem, rendering our team (which were all ready to play) broken. Even you yourself now has a team member that can't play due to his charger being broken. So what's the big deal?

We are in the middle of sorting out things for tomorrow providing we can confirm with everyone and the client is fixed. Problem solved.

If you really want to get down to it why don't we ask ourselves why you guys were so eager to get us playing our b team or to get us DQ? If the shoe was on the other foot then I'm damn sure you wouldn't have been singing the same tune as you don't have any subs. Correct? Infact what would you have done if we had agreed to play with limited connection and an unprepared team, and then voorg couldn't play.... That would mean you playing as 4.

Bottom line here is that we are sorting it and we are going to have a good game. Organise a time and put this to bed.

See you there.
    Last edited by Joncheese; 06-03-2014 at 04:42 PM.

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Emma, it's alright.

We've agreed to their time, but, make no mistake...not because we have to. An issue like this cannot be avoided which is why I specifically told players not to download the client until the tournament was completed (including Magnum's team).
    Only if accounts are fixed. Or we will have to reschedule again!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese:1666957
    Bless,

I pm u in game and I approached you saying that we had problems, I also said that Emma's account was bugged. I mentioned using ice but also said that I didn't want to do that as it was account sharing.

Do you honestly think we are trying to get out of this? It's a server wide issue and as such is not our problem, rendering our team (which were all ready to play) broken. Even you yourself now has a team member that can't play due to his charger being broken. So what's the big deal?

We are in the middle of sorting out things for tomorrow providing we can confirm with everyone and the client is fixed. Problem solved.

If you really want to get down to it why don't we ask ourselves why you guys were so eager to get us playing our b team or to get us DQ? If the shoe was on the other foot then I'm damn sure you wouldn't have been singing the same tune as you don't have any subs. Correct? Infact what would you have done if we had agreed to play with limited connection and an unprepared team, and then voorg couldn't play.... That would mean you playing as 4.

Bottom line here is that we are sorting it and we are going to have a good game. Organise a time and put this to bed

See you there.
    Voorg was EASILY able to play the match at 3pm cst. His battery would have lasted the duration of the match however he said he couldnt start later than our agreed time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus:1666954
    which is why I specifically told players not to download the client until the tournament was completed (including Magnum's team).
    You did not tell me any of this.

Edit: Brutalkills's account is 'fixed', he is in game now. Ask him for instructions to fix your account, Faith

Bottom line here is that we are sorting it and we are going to have a good game. Organise a time and put this to bed.
    Last edited by Bless; 06-03-2014 at 04:53 PM.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

@Zeus, when the IOS client was out on the market you can't say NO! Or you wont be able to log in since it requires you(want it or not) to download the new client.

Anyways,
    Cya in the finals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero:1666985
    @Zeus, when the IOS client was out on the market you can't say NO! Or you wont be able to log in since it requires you(want it or not) to download the new client.
    This is true, so you cannot avoid patching - therefore your idea would not have worked anyways.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

This is true, so you cannot avoid patching - therefore your idea would not have worked anyways.
    No, there are two separate servers held up for a few hours to account for propagation. So, it would have worked. Also, I told CTF to tell this to your team since you were not reachable.

Nevertheless, there was a patch released to fix this issue and tomorrow, we shall have the fight that everybody has been waiting for.