Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Timed runs with flower circlet

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Default Timed runs with flower circlet

Are the new timed run records on the leaderboards going to remain after the mothers day event? This is another potential situation in which records will be set and will potentially never be beaten (remember a change to the timers in season one?). Probably not as big of a deal for timed runs that require end game characters, but for runs that require lvl15 characters, a 15 point stat boost in the primary stat is a big deal (I think about 4 damage or about 3% of damage for a mage). This is more than the stat boost one gains from Grand gemming one's gear. I know new gear may come out later in the season making this not an issue, but if not, I have to strongly object. This may prevent people who want to compete in these runs later in the season from doing so. I know a few people may have spent some time putting up records this weekend, but I think STS should wipe all records that were set over the weekend event to keep everything fair for people later in the season.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to drgrimmy For This Useful Post: