Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Timed runs with flower circlet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    This is just your opinion and its not true.
    I'm sorry but I've discussed and played with most of the elite record holders and I've seen their tactics - specifically, a large part of the warriors would moderately spam sam on banishable mob clusters and kelvin/george on bosses. Now I'm not going to argue if and how these methods are cheap because timed runs are not of any interest to me. However, this would also explain the uneven/abnormal time gaps when comparing pure with elixir runs in some maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    I'm sorry but I've discussed and played with most of the elite record holders and I've seen their tactics - specifically, a large part of the warriors would moderately spam sam on banishable mob clusters and kelvin/george on bosses. Now I'm not going to argue if and how these methods are cheap because timed runs are not of any interest to me. However, this would also explain the uneven/abnormal time gaps when comparing pure with elixir runs in some maps.
    What elite record holders are these? Here is the list:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...rboard-Winners!

And for the most part its the same few people with some exceptions and I've played with all of these people. I'm on 16 out of 31 pure elite maps, 24 of 31 enhanced maps. I don't see your name anywhere on these recs. So I think I know a little more then you do how these recs are set. So just because the people you play with spam Samael, doesn't mean we do this to set recs. And you have to ask yourself, if we are beating people who are spamming Samael, then why are people wasting their time doing this. So you don't know what you are talking about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    And you have to ask yourself, if we are beating people who are spamming Samael, then why are people wasting their time doing this.
    rofl