OMG, level 30s on Plothozz. No wonder. LOL. Sry, I was assuming all appropriate levels. Apparently I don't hang with low level groups. Lowest level I saw recently in Ao3 was probably a level 43 on my search for Quest npc.

Mages are great. I have no idea why people find Plothozz hard.

As far as I can tell, Keeper shield timer does not start at cut scene. It looks like he triggers but he doesn't. He stays still. If he comes to you, then yes, he's triggered. Start killing him. He's so easy now though that I don't even really care if his shield goes on once. He can still die with his shield up.

I have some people I play with late night (for me). They don't speak English very well. Chinese I think. Some are Koreans and there's also a group of Japanese. The Japanese speak better English but I haven't seen the whole group of them in awhile. We used to do a lot of Ao2, which was great fun. The others can speak English but try to keep to simple words, like boss, gather, rush, clear, keeper, gurg, OL, pot. The ones I play with already know how to play. It's new joiners who don't. So I'll do the talking if needed. They don't care as long as the running is still fast. Otherwise watch out: they know what the BOOT button does.