Thread: Elemental Evokers main thread ! Post any EE related stuff here ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs down Elemental Evokers main thread ! Post any EE related stuff here ...

I thought I should make a forums thread for the guild ... Hi, I'm Abegreuzi !

Feel free to post any EE related ... anything, here , especially any problems u have with any of our Officers, me , Abegreuzi, of course, and any suggestions or problems with things we don't do as a guild , etc ,

and also feel free to post any internal organisation - if u just want to ask for help from other members, for them to try to help u if they see you're online, or want to suggest anything more , such as time region by time region / Nth pole / Sth pole lists , with corresponding accounts in other programs / social networkings , then again, you're free to - I'm in Melbourne , Australia, to try to get the ball rolling on that one - although I'm no social networks user ... NineMSN's deals for Facebook etc de-indentifyable statistics bedammned!! you can put your own details of them, just don't advertise , and don't ask me for mine...

Less 'popular'-ist networks are more than welcome , and if anyone gives anyone else any 'friendly' suggestions as to why you shouldn't attempt to use any , as hopeful more-popular-networking wanna-be s, then they will be kicked from the Guild.
    Please report any such hopeful-sycophantic-lackey like behaviours , either to me or an officer directly , or to Spacetime directly .

Again , No, I don't use anything ... no facebook , no twitter , no nothing.

If you're so precotious you then wouldn't like it because ... then please leave , before I notice a reason to kick you - this is not a advertising-guised-as-co-apreciative agreement forum for time wastng assurance bandwagon entheusiasts ... this is my Guild , and its staying that way . not , only mine, that is ... I mean intolerant of that kind of 'genuine' opinion giving. you will find your 'friends' , elsewhere. True friends are gained thru trust , and time together.

Relatedly , don't bother asking to become a co-master. I'm not unapproachable , I just won't tolerate would be peer pressure from over excited very much non-peer , latest buzz bandwagonists / idiots abusing other members.

You are free to organise however you want in my guild, including using those personal pet peev networks ... just don't be a troll or a annoying ... whatever. No excuses for any kind of social pressure or non technical, non features like reasoning , will be accepted.

you will hopefully just be able to enjoy what Spacetime has provided without any need for homogenous security fears such , and be able to network without such unneccessary 'genuine' advice in such a form. Regular, technical/feature based argument/debate , is of course fine.

SIGH , I wish I didn't have to say that , but I get offers from ppl to become co-masters, with similarly pleading questions as , "why not?"

That said , hopefully the rest of you can enjoy without such , and still use what my, just-another guild can do for ya . Plz feel slightly more safe because of it ... that's the kind of thing, I want to do as master, when there isn't any customisations that I can choose for it, tho I've suggested to Spacetime to add some.

There's something else that might get the conversation started ... suggestions? u can make em at Spacetime ...

A few that seemed would enhance the guilds experience ;

1 A noticeboard and guild items exchange list at the noticeboard next to the banker inside the guildhall, instead of just another copy of the leaderboards one.

2 A NPC or player agreed upon training / pvp practise room deeper into the hall , as well as a doorway to a private room each (similarly magical, or uh oh , my guild costs are gonna go up ! ) and other rooms - a seer/divinator who answers questions about quests , a common low Q items trader , that retains what the guild sells them , a relaxation, maybe even dancehall or leading to marriages between players related rooms , etc ... ok, not as detailed as leisure suit Larry , but enough to get your characters together, and them let them have their privacy , etc ... :-D

3 customiseable furniature / decorations , to make each guild more individual , etc

4 the kegs next to the tables , work, for a drink !

etc ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Been offline for ages ... chatty lot u are ... one might almost assume you're mostly bots or something ... no-one has had any ideas / comments about suggestions for arcane legends ? Not even having random monster locations in each map run, rather than them always being the same ? Cmon , I won't bite your head off , that warning in my first post will only apply to a few of you ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok, possibly last post for this guild - phone died , possibly not getting another for long enough that we'll disperse/whatever. Suggest you join another.