Of course, this is still a work-in-progress, so it is not complete. Through your patience and constructive feedback, I give huge thanks to those like you who gave in their time and attention in resding what I had to say.

Knowledge Applied In Player Vs. Player Situations

In order to know what is truly occuring in a one-on-one situation, we must not let ourselves think that knowledge is just the combos that we apply in combat. When we direct our attention towards what is under the action of pressing a certain skill in the reaction of a specific cause, or even as vice-versa, where we divert our desire to put a skill/combo to make out opponent blow one of their skills, we can find the pure essence of the duel.
At first's mention, involves the concept of numbers. To clarify, we need to know about damage, delay, buffings, and healing. In the eyes of a commited person, exact numbers would be a goal. In the eyes of mine, this is completely invalid. I state, that focusing on getting an exact number when it comes to the works of damage, delay, buffings, and healings, is an absolute waste. We don't want to waste much of our energy knowing the exact amount, hence we should limit our focus to a closing estimate. This will result in such that we narrow attention to a more vast range of aspects, such as of cooldowns, mana costs, even of special delay controls (knockback, pull, push, root, etc.) How do we exactly estimate our numerical portions of a duel?

This will be completed hopefully soon, after I finish work in LA! Thank you so much for the support! Love you guys! -Shivkabob