Thread: PC/Chrome--Movement/Liquidate/Crafting-Complete Bugs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Post PC/Chrome--Movement/Liquidate/Crafting-Complete Bugs

Noticed more issues using PC/Chrome than phone. But still works very very well. Hope this feedback helps some. Thanks STS.

* When I portal to another map, I often cannot move properly, only in 2 directions (L+R not U+D). The problem is always solved by simply clicking the screen, but maybe you can investigate for a future patch. It's similar to when I goto another tab, and have to click the screen to move or do other in-game actions. (EDIT: Just noticed this happen when entering Tombs from Trav. Outpost, but went away after few seconds of not being able to use UP arrow.)

* When I goto Liquidate bad items from inventory, after I sell my first item, the bottom item will be highlighted, BUT the stats shown are that of my top (equipped) item. Even if I click the bottom item, the stats shown are still for the top (equipped) item. Only if I click another item, then go back to bottom item do the proper bottom item stats show. But If I just click the liquidate button, it does goto liquidate the proper (bottom) item. This happens for every item to be liquidated AFTER the first. I hope this makes sense.

* When I go to Upgrade an item, and already have complete items in crafting section, it will sometimes automatically complete a crafted item, and return to inventory, without me clicking "Complete." This happens while I am in the upgrade section (usually where it's asking what item I'd like to upgrade) -- then the screen changes to a completed item being returned to inventory. Obviously this bug is annoying bc sometimes I'd like to keep an item in crafting section for full inventory purposes.

* NOT BUGS but functional ISSUES -

- Hitting escape to exit in-game pop-ups doesn't really work. For example, during Story Token Quests when the song lyrics/whatever pop up, it would be very nice on PC to be able to simply hit escape (instead of having to click X with mouse.) This seems like a very easy fix to code, IF there is an in-game pop-up, Then ESC should not function to bring up ESC menu, but simply get rid of in-game pop-up.

-Is it possible to make an easier way to scroll down through your inventory? Sometimes I have 150 gems, for example, and to scroll to bottom is very difficult. Is it possible to include a feature to scroll all the way down or scroll faster?

- Just about any F* button (f1, etc) will take me out of game. I have to go back to AL tab, Then click the action on screen, then usually spam health potions to avoid dying - which often happens. Anyway to disable that in Chrome/AL?
    - On a similar note, I'd like to remap the Hot Keys for Chrome. Found a chrome extension, but does
    not work for AL. Is there any way to remap hot keys for chrome/AL? Extension/app? Thanks, and I
    apologize for posting non-bugs in this section but I thought it was related.
    Last edited by gingeronimooo; 05-20-2014 at 06:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

What about in Windows 8 users they have different function than other Windows.

IGN: Callmepeer
    Guide: How to use BBCodes!