Quote Originally Posted by Taejo View Post
It's been suggested before; and while it is certainly a useful function for guilds and proves to be rather successful in other, major MMOs, I really don't think AL's community is trustworthy for such an implementation. Call me a jerk for saying it, but there's too many immature players and scammers who play this game and are expected to exploit the system and rip off the entire guild stash. Sure, you can implement certain security measures that only the GM can control; but trust me, this system will just manifest more scamming and annoying threads to read on the forum. That's my pessimistic point of view - please take no offense. For the time being, gifting and using guild forums/chats is sufficient enough to donate gear.

The less significant argument would be that STS makes a few bucks off stash slots (cost plat). I guess you could make the guild stash also cost plat - but the above arguments are still valid.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. It would just be nice for the guild rookies.