Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Default I have a dream...

Actually I had a dream...

Last night I dreamed about Pocket Legends. Pocket Legends was real and not a game and I was a bear, rocking some noobish gear:

Name:  Screenshot_2014-05-21-12-12-17.png
Views: 259
Size:  1.07 MB

I had just joined an area which was cold and icy (rather like Frozen Crossroads). I was aware that there was a girl and two guys already in the area, fighting. I joined at the same time as a guy and 'accidentally' clicked on him. There was a voice over which said "Friend code requested " and I groaned and was irritated with myself for asking to be friends without getting to know him first. Then The Voice said "Friend code accepted!" I remember sighing, annoyed with myself, and ran off down the path.

All our voices and fight sounds could be heard and I saw the first two guys with one enemy and decided they didn't need help. I ran on to the girl who was out in front and surrounded by enemies. (Strangely everyone else in my dream was human....only I was a bear). I used my skills, taunt, beckon, stomp etc and, I am ashamed to say, a bow (why not my savage set?) to quickly kill all the enemies.

The girl and I ran on and as we rounded a bend in the path, there was a derelict building, half hidden in the snow. We pushed our way inside and found ourselves in a classroom with a teacher standing beside a whiteboard and 5 small desks in a row in front of her.

I took the furthest desk and sat down, and the other girl and 3 guys sat at the remaining desks. The teacher then said, "Bear! Stand out front!"

I got up and stood in front of them all while the teacher took my place.
    She then said, "Teach us.....teach us how to be revolutionists!"

And then i woke up!
    Just thought I'd share....and yes, I probably do need to get out more Please don't try and analyse it! Those of you who know me well and are party to my dream sharing will know this is a relatively mild and "normal" dream compared to most!

Trulyhappy Officer of TCG
    It's not always rainbows and butterflies
    It's compromise that moves us along.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Happiness For This Useful Post: