Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: May Legends Producer's Letter - Arcane Legends Events, Dancing Trees and More!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Love the skill and pet update! Great job

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Correct. Several weeks is the current plan.
    Sounds good. Hope it won't gone in a week or two after released.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Lets fix it, swap procs with mythic bow!
    While I am not crazy about the mana return on gun. I don't agree to swap them. I'd rather they ditch the mana return and add some crit to mythic gun. Also does stun immunity have any effect on mythic guns root proc? When I was testing Crawly's root, it seemed like if I stunned someone, then activated Crawly's arcane they wouldn't get rooted. Can we confirm this won't happen.
    Last edited by falmear; 05-22-2014 at 08:47 PM.

Junior Member moises.vazquez.71's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thank you for the update. Now I will update you, sts. Clearly, mages don't need more mana. Please reconsider this before putting out the update.
    Using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to moises.vazquez.71 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Giving rogue mana return make them more OP (more mana to last longer) ... swapping skill i don't agree too but giving Mage mana return with more buff on armor or shield with this mana return.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Thanks for new gold achievement dev!! Ure the best!!

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

OMG! I need that tree vanity warrior T_T I WANT THAT!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Very nice update...good job sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Question:

Will the new client solve the chrome v35 v36 login issues?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne:1651201
    Quote Originally Posted by csyui View Post
    Warrior weapon dps is a bit low compared to lv41 legendary weapon.
    Mage gun has more dps than lv36 mythic staff, while rogue bow has less than lv36 mythic dagger.
    Keep in mind that the Warrior weapon cleaves, hitting up to three targets.
    The warrior entombed hammer level 40 hits 3 as well. Tested in boulder. Many weapons have a small aoe that arent listed in the description.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I'm all for a new gun being powerful but it just seems that you guys are kicking Kershal to the curb which is upsetting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    While I am not crazy about the mana return on gun. I don't agree to swap them. I'd rather they ditch the mana return and add some crit to mythic gun. Also does stun immunity have any effect on mythic guns root proc? When I was testing Crawly's root, it seemed like if I stunned someone, then activated Crawly's arcane they wouldn't get rooted. Can we confirm this won't happen.
    Hey Falmear,

I was half kidding - mainly due to the fact that there was already so much outrage over a mana proc on arcane staff yet they added another one. However, you are correct. I can see how OP it would make rogues (which they already will be with skill swapping fixed). As for the Crawly root, you are correct. This was an issue I too was worried about. If the gun root works the same way, then a mage's fireball will pretty much make the root proc useless if it procs in the 7 second stun immunity after fireball's stun.

In order for it to be useful, it has to ignore stun immunity just like a maul proc does.
    Last edited by Zeus; 05-22-2014 at 09:58 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Cool Dancing Trees!! Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Here are issues to consider with the Mythic Bulwark that is about to come out.

Since this weapon is a Mythic 41 weapon, it should be comparable to Level 46 Elite Sword and Shield. Given that Sword and Shield don't come in elite versions, we'll have to use our imagination.

Nearly all of the warrior weapons will hit 3, so there is no major advantage there. You can test out the weapons in boulder easily as I have done. Go to camp boulder, let 3 wolves chase you, tap your auto attack. I remember maul, entombed hammer and many others hit 3 wolves (even though it's not listed in the weapon description).

So now we look at the stats. Reminder, this weapon should be comparable to level 46 gear. Here is some of the 41 gear, maul and glaive to compare it to.

Level 41 Conqueror Wall of Potency: 86.9 dps, 163 armor
    Level 40 Entombed Hammer of Warfare: 76.8 dps, 42 armor
    Level 41 Magmatic Claymore of Assault: 101.3 dps
    Level 36 Glaive: 115.1 dps 117 armor
    Level 31 Maul: 90.6 dps

Level 41 Mythic Bulwark: 84.3dps, 304 armor
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bulwark.jpg 
Views:	536 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	89454

Name:	conq wall pot.png 
Views:	544 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	89455

Name:	entombed war.png 
Views:	556 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	89456

Name:	glaive.png 
Views:	553 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	89457

Name:	mag ***.png 
Views:	537 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	89458

Name:	maul.png 
Views:	540 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	89459

The two handed weapons beat the Bulwark in BOTH dps and damage which doesn't sound right (the 2-handed entombed came very close) . Generally 2-handed weapons that expire in the same cap are not supposed to be having higher dps than a new weapon that should last till next cap at 46. I'm only working with dps info since we do not know the dmg info for the weapon. I would highly doubt this weapon to have high dmg and low dps since it is not a 2-handed weapon.

Even the 41 non-elite conqueror wall of potency has higher dps. Seems like things are not being scaled right.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geusaquc View Post
    aaaaaaand rogues are back on top in pvp... oh well, the rest of us adapted once, don't dismiss us just yet nasty one shotters...
    Really? How are rogues back on top? A charge-to-proc weapon means a never-gonna-proc weapon. Who's going to repeatedly charge their attacks for the "chance" of a proc? Better to get things killed than waste time doing that. If it procced on skill charge that might be ok, but that has never been the case before, and since it was not stated I think it is not the case here.

Even legendary bows proc without charge. This bow is good for the stats, but not worth buying if you think the proc will be any use at all.

I read these descriptions and first thing I said is "I'm switching to mage". Even warriors, the proc is triggered by them getting hit, which is pretty cool despite it being a sword/shield. At least that will encourage tanks to actually tank.
    Last edited by Serancha; 05-22-2014 at 11:12 PM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

So the difference with the defense between Pavise and Bulwark only 57 and difference between Arlor Wall Of Will and Bulwark defense is 78.

via orange caramel app.
    Last edited by Froxanthar; 05-22-2014 at 11:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    I also want to include some additional details about the Mythic Weapons that will be found in the mystical sylvan realm of Elondria during the Ursoth's Assault Event.

These weapons are still in development, but are mostly done. We welcome your feedback.

Elondrian Recurve Bow
    It is a Mythic rarity level 41 Rogue weapon.

Attachment 89419

Attachment 89420

When you fire this bow, either normal or charged, it will heal you for 10% of the damage you deal per shot. This does not include other spells or abilities you may do while holding the bow – only normal or charged attacks.

When you fight with it, it also has a chance on attack to proc a large bushe which spawn randomly around the bow weilder. Standing (hiding?) in this bush will apply a heal over time effect and remove snare or stunned effects from allies. If you are crafty and draw your enemies through these magic bushes, they will put a damage over time effect on those enemies.

Elondrian Bulwark
    Mythic rarity level 41 Warrior Sword 'n Shield weapon set.

Attachment 89421

Attachment 89422

The Elondrian Bulwark is a tanking weapon, designed to help the Warrior survive while their party members support them.

When you take damage while the Bulwark is equipped, you have a chance to summon a guardian spirit that will heal and protect you for a short period of time and then will move to assist nearby allies. While the spirit is actively guarding a player, that player will also receive a +20 to their primary stat buff. When the spirit leaves a player, it will grace them with a 6 second heal over time.

Elondrian Gnarled Rifle
    Mythic rarity level 41 Sorcerer Rifle.

Attachment 89423

Attachment 89424

Firing the rifle will energize the caster, returning 20% of the damage dealt to the player’s mana pool. This only affects normal and charged attacks, and not other spells cast while the rifle is equipped.

While firing the gun, it has a chance to proc gnarled roots, rooting the target and up to 5 nearby targets in place. The root effect reduces dodge of those enemies affected by 100% and armor by 25% for a short period of time. Magical gnarled roots are tenacious. When the effect wears off, there is the chance for them to spread to other nearby enemies.

There are a lot of other goodies to be had in the coming events, including unique and powerful pets, new armors, vanities and more as well as fun new bosses to fight to get them from!
    gun better than arcane staff....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Really? How are rogues back on top? A charge-to-proc weapon means a never-gonna-proc weapon. Who's going to repeatedly charge their attacks for the "chance" of a proc? Better to get things killed than waste time doing that. If it procced on skill charge that might be ok, but that has never been the case before, and since it was not stated I think it is not the case here.

Even legendary bows proc without charge. This bow is good for the stats, but not worth buying if you think the proc will be any use at all.

I read these descriptions and first thing I said is "I'm switching to mage". Even warriors, the proc is triggered by them getting hit, which is pretty cool despite it being a sword/shield. At least that will encourage tanks to actually tank.
    They're giving you mythic bows. Rogues with CRATE bows crit Aimed Shot for an easy 4.5k hp on a mage. With mythic bow? You don't need to proc if you already have all the damage you need.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Instanthumor For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

A new NPC will be introduced that will allow you to purchase different Gold related achievements. These new Gold Achievements will not have AP points associated with them.

500k - 0 AP - Title Granted: "Gold Digger"
    1 million gold - 0 AP - Title Granted: "Made of Money"
    10 million gold - 0 AP - Title Granted: "Solid Gold" - Gold Vanity Set

Here is an early look at the Gold Vanity Set that will go along with the highest package.

Does this mean I have to have 10mil gold and buy the vanity or all I need it to have 10mil on me and it will just appear in my inventory?

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    A charge-to-proc weapon means a never-gonna-proc weapon. Who's going to repeatedly charge their attacks for the "chance" of a proc? Better to get things killed than waste time doing that. If it procced on skill charge that might be ok, but that has never been the case before, and since it was not stated I think it is not the case here.
    Welcome to my pain. Now if only the charged attack does lower damage then the normal attack, rogues will be getting the full arcane kershal treatment.