Thread: Farming

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Default Farming

Few people tend to farm now, since they're blown out with totem farming for all that time. I wanna bring it back! No keeper this time! My bird currently is doing shards, which I want to complete, but I also just wanna farm for loot.

Feel free to sign up, there isn't a limit. Everyones name will be put down in the order they signed up, I will add them or vice versa. Post your play times, and igns. The first 4 will kinda be like the main farming party, but let's say one person is offline, or doesn't wanna farm, and someone else does, he can join By signing up you're not obligated to farm every second me or someone else wants to.

Note: This is made to be a farming group, meaning, add everyone on the list, and you can farm with them, just gathering some people who want to farm. Since it's been hard to find a farming party. I don't have to be online for them to farm lol

I'm planning on not farming keeper, mainly Plothozz, overlord, and king or gurgox. Whichever the party decides on.

My igns are in my sig, I wanna farm pretty badly now, lol, so as long as I'm not about to leave or really busy, I'll farm for sure

Thanks! And again, leave your ign, and timezone, and such below. Level 50s only please

People up to farm:

-Lonecub, str bear
    -Cerealbomber, paladin/Cerealpiercer, dex bird
    -Kingofhurtz, dex bird
    -laazahater, int Mage
    -Rangepwnsmeel, dex bird/Bodyguardz, str bear
    -Fireiceboy, Mage
    -Saluteee, paladin
    -Elar, archer
    -Dahood, archer

My IGNs are in my sig, so feel free to add them. I recommend you add everyone on the list. I'll mainly be using my archer (hotpocketleg) but might use my pally later (mysticaldream) So please add those and farming starts when people are on, and wanna farm Remember, this is mainly a list of people looking to farm rather than a specified party
    Last edited by KingFu; 12-28-2010 at 05:55 AM.