Thread: L41 Elondrian Warfare Recurve Bow of Potency vs. L36 Nightmarish Daggers of Force

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Default L41 Elondrian Warfare Recurve Bow of Potency vs. L36 Nightmarish Daggers of Force

L41 Elondrian Warfare Recurve Bow of Potency:
    Name:  rogue.jpg
Views: 1317
Size:  32.3 KB

Nightmarish Daggers of Force:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 8.31.56 PM.png
Views: 1362
Size:  78.6 KB

Advantages of Bow:
    • Higher Damage
    • Range
    • Long Ranged Charged Stun
    • More Mana (+130 over Daggers)
    • Higher Skill Damage
    • 10% heal on charged or normal attack (a gimmick IMO, as that is a lesser heal than Samael since skills do not apply to this).

Advantages of Daggers:
    • Shield + Damage Proc (Increased survivability & +24 damage boost)
    • Higher Health (+182 over Bow)
    • Higher DPS
    • Higher Critical % (+4%)

Keep in mind that it is very difficult to use a bow's auto attack in between skills. If you try right after an Aimed, Nox, Pierce combo, it does not work. The only place you can use it is in between Aimed + Nox or as your leading arrow. So, you will be getting less attacks in.

Also, I have doubts about the bush proc. It seems to be there to support your party more. However, with DoT, from a PvE perspective, could generate a lot of aggro towards you and get you killed. In PvP, a DoT could also get you killed via curse. So, the proc seems to have its trade offs while with the dagger proc, it is only a boost.

Lastly, keep in mind that damage is already very high this cap. Increase in damage is not what I think we needed, but an increase in health and armor to stop the one hits in PvP and also increase survivability in Tindirin.

What are your thoughts? Feel free to disagree, I just feel that it will not be that great. However, if somebody can change my mind, I'd love to hear it!
    Last edited by Zeus; 05-22-2014 at 10:51 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post: