Thread: Plat Offer Issue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Default Plat Offer Issue

I have tried to do the platinum offers from trailplay the one called Landbroke UK Bingo and Go Daddy offers.
    I have managed to pay and do everything required, however, the platinum reward was not added into my account.
    This happened 2 times already, and I do not know what to do as I already made a purchase in completing those offers. Please, tell me what should I do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Maybe it is pending. Try send email to them and tell that you were done all requirement to get plats. I did once on this situation, after send them email, i got plats after few days. I hope you get it soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

From my experiences, Trialplay had never gave plat..
    try NativeX in the future (if your plats didn't arrive, email NativeX support)

Try emailing TrialPlay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

You could either send an email to Trialpay, or to support@spacetimestudios.com. Show them evidences that you had completely done the offer, such as a screenshot of your receipt, etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mokdaddd View Post
    I have tried to do the platinum offers from trailplay the one called Landbroke UK Bingo and Go Daddy offers.
    I have managed to pay and do everything required, however, the platinum reward was not added into my account.
    This happened 2 times already, and I do not know what to do as I already made a purchase in completing those offers. Please, tell me what should I do.

(Copied from my reply to an older thread of the same nature)

I have found that both NativeX and TrialPay have really stepped up their support recently. The response time has dropped considerably and as long as you have the necessary proof of completion, they have been quite good about manually crediting accounts. So.. <br />
    <br />
    Things to remember when working with NativeX and TrialPay:<br />
    <br />
    1. Document Everything - Take screen shots of the completion stages of each offer. (Computer: press ctrl+print screen -&gt; open image editing app such as paint -&gt; ctrl+v or edit/paste -&gt; save to a folder you can find. Phone: Each phone is different. Old professor Google can usually find you instructions quite easily. (Ie: Samsung Galaxy series - Hold power+home) Or you can always take a picture of the screen with a different camera. <br />
    <br />
    2. Save all email correspondence between you and the 3rd party, especially the conformation email (s).<br />
    <br />
    3. Be friendly to the support staff - It is very easy to find yourself upset and angry when dealing with these problems. Taking that anger and frustration out on those with the ability to help you is never a great strategy. <br />
    <br />
    4. Be patient - If you are unable or unwilling to understand that these offers are not 100% foolproof (some may argue a much lower %) and it may take a couple days and a couple of emails for your platinum to actually be credited, do not bother. <br />
    <br />
    5. Don't spam the support resources - Once you receive an email confirming support has received your request, the ball is in their court. Any further emails will only bog down their ticketing system, and further delay not only your request, but everyone else's as well. <br />
    <br />
    6. DON'T Pester SpaceTime about these issues. As others have stated, they do not have control over these issues, and the very last thing Pocket Legends needs is a legitimate reason for STS to abandon it. <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I have yet to fail to receive the promised platinum when I have followed these guidelines (knocking on wood).<br />
    <br />
    - weeg<br />
    <br />

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tuts++ View Post
    Guys if you have iphone! Do this! Download vpn
    Then download a good offer from nativex And just open it. After this go to privacy -reset advertising identifier...
    Do the offers again!!! Good luck!

On previus plata offers i got 300 k plats...
    I am unable to find a completely free VPN from the App Store, is there one with no subscription ?
    Last edited by Azemen; 05-27-2014 at 09:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Then download a good offer from nativex And just open it. After this go to privacy -reset advertising identifier...

I think that is prohibited.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

I dont do plat offers much but whenever i feel like doing,
    first i email NATIVE-x (as they take 2-3 days to response and pay the due plats). email them that you did offers and have not recieved any plats and ask them to investigate!

then do the offers!!!
    wait 2 days! you will get all your plats and you will get an email from native-x confirming you that they have poaid.
    cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

you can fool them and they might trust you. i wont support it. Misusing some helps can only reflect on us later!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

dnt knw abt iphone bt on android they can verify that and can also block you. I hav tried that.

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Just try it....
    Hey, ur account will be banned because of that bot plat. Sorry. But. You. Are. Banned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mokdaddd View Post
    When completing offers from trailplay and native x, especially ones you pay for, always take screen shots of the final stages, and screen shot the confirmation email you receive, this way you can show proof, I've had issues with both companies in the past, I never do the app downloads, as the Plat reward isn't worth the hastle, I've done the go daddy, and a few others that had high payouts, I'm a Plat spender so I usually buy 3-5 k platinum at a time and It lasts a little while, just always be sure to take screen shots when completing offers you pay for, email them and include your screen shots, they will reward you your platinum..