Why Pocket legends makes new caps
Pocket legends makes new caps obviously to entertain already capped players and give us a bigger challenge, but what would happen if they didnt make new caps?
Lets say PL did not get new caps after maybe mount fang. Then over a period of time everyone would cap except lower level farmers / pvpers. Level 58 and over would be able to farm at any area. Soon every player would have pinks from Mt. Fang, saying thats the most popular farming area. Then Fang pinks like orlok and liliths would be devalued. When every player has atleast one pink from mount fang which is same, the net value of the item is 0. Over a period of time (although a little long) every items value will be 0 because there is enough stock to fit everyone in PL. The worst case scenario for PL would be if new players stopped joining and old players kept farming. Merches would not exist because no regular player would buy doubles of the same item.
The only items that actually have value now are the special event items. These items values will be increased a lot. An F-Bow for 1 mil would now go up to 9 mil.
I think PL is either planning to stop updating or they made made a huge mistake. To sustain Pl they need to make regular special events with new items every time, enough to make the flow of trade going.
There might not be anymore level caps. XP has to keep increasing to lvl up. Now that they have made the required xp to cap 100000, people wouldnt be willing to level anymore. The same situation will be experienced here. If PL does not do anything it will fade away (which I think they are planning to do).
The only thing to do now is PvP. As well as new caps Pl could have got a range of item sets. For e.g. Beastly is the only set for str players from 71 to 76, and savage is just the crafted version of beastly. This make PvP very boring because one class will most likely defeat the other class because of the set unlees you are a hybrid then its an exception.

Although this is likely to happen, I have got an idea to make PL come back. PL can start "checkpoints". Although L76 is a little late to start maybe since the req. xp is so high, 76 will be a checkpoint and to reach level 77 the starting xp will go back down to 5000xp and the next checkpoint could be at L81 or L86.

STS IF U WANT TO REVIVE PL THEN CONSIDER MY IDEA.