Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Trophies Gained in PvP

Thanks

I finished my castel 6 yesterday... i play 24/7 ..every pvp i got 1 cup till 10 cup.... now i hv 900++cup.... but this is not fair... how can i lose 50 Cup bcs try to kill higher dh than mine with low cup... this is imposible ... plz help... make pvp count same with battle dragon.... thanks...
    Last edited by kabuki; 06-09-2014 at 07:20 PM.

Thanks

the system is good already,don't overdo any changes, higher reward goes to brave warrior that attack worthy opponent,and higher penalty should go to person that failed to attack weak opponent compared to theirs. sothere will be no case of a lvl 9 castle bullying low level castle

Thanks
    Thanked 2,004 Times in 856 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by badang
    the system is good already,don't overdo any changes, higher reward goes to brave warrior that attack worthy opponent,and higher penalty should go to person that failed to attack weak opponent compared to theirs. sothere will be no case of a lvl 9 castle bullying low level castle
    The current system pits players against each other based on castle level and trophy count. Rewards are based on trophy count.

Does it make sense for a lvl 9 castle with 10 trophies to attack a lvl 7 castle with 800 trophies and the player with the level 7 castle to lose 50 trophies? Not if the lvl 9 castle is better equipped than the level 7 castle.

IGN: Title
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, fight for tomorrow.

Forum Adept
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sandeep Sekhar View Post
    Again u have no idea what u r talking about.

Let me make or simple for u to understand.

Player A: castle 4, trophies 550
    Player B: castle 5, trophies 200, troops :a lot
    Player C: castle 4, trophies 200.

This is what is actually happening in this game.
    1. Player A attacks n wins player C. Trophy won: 6.
    2. Player B attacks n win player A. Trophies won: 23.

Player A did a brave attack on equal enemy n won peanuts.

Player B did a cowardly attack on weaker enemy n won the lottery.

Hope u get it now.

Please make trophy won / lost based on castle levels, not trophies count. Don't make these cowards call themselves brave.
    The system needs to consider castle level and maybe troop level more I agree but trophies must be taken into account. Back when Battle Dragons was first released most trophies were based on castle level. What happened was somebody stuck with a low level tribe hall (castle) and had a higher level account on a different device. He feds tons of OP troops to his lower level account and dominated that rim. His trophies sky rocketed above the rest. STS redid the system to something close to this one and it stabilized the system.

This system forces you to constantly keep upgrading defenses and castle if you want to remain competitive with trophies. Otherwise folks with higher castle levels can put you back into your place easier with large trophy loses.

Thanks

Still not fare because I am a Lvl 5 player with 800 trophies. When I attack a strong Lvl 5 player then I get only 1 trophy but when the other guy with same Lvl revenge on me then he gets 40. Is it fare?
    Many already stopped playing because of poor PvP and trophies system and many gonna delete this game soon.
    Name:  Screenshot_2014-06-25-07-44-37.png
Views: 101
Size:  495.1 KB

Thanks

Well I think now we all should quit because nobody is listing to us here.

As per sts comments, we users are wrong about trophy system so there is no more reply from sts.

I challenge sts people, play at castle 5,6,7 and get over 2k trophy then we will see you guys are correct or wrong about PvP system.

Well no more post from my side because I quit too just like others.

Forum Adept
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 27arcane View Post
    Well I think now we all should quit because nobody is listing to us here.

As per sts comments, we users are wrong about trophy system so there is no more reply from sts.

I challenge sts people, play at castle 5,6,7 and get over 2k trophy then we will see you guys are correct or wrong about PvP system.

Well no more post from my side because I quit too just like others.
    The current trophy system is based off of lessons learned from previous strategy games such as Battle Dragons. The system forces you to keep upgrading in order to have the highest trophies, this way a lvl 5 castle will never have 2k trophies per your example.

I don't see a perfect solution to the issue because you'll get a low lvl castle on the trophy leaderboards if you tweak it too much. Mainly because they could build fast cheap armies and haul in tons of trophies.

The main thing with trophies I see needs to be fixed is the Spacetime base. It has enabled those on the top of the leaderboards an opponent they can always farm for the same amount of trophies and haul in huge resources. Perhaps the Spacetime base should be made more like the Weekend challenge bases where it has a finite amount of resources and trophies that might get refreshed each time the leaderboards do.

Thanks

don't fight enemies with only 1 trophy to win, or put up a 1 day shield when your done

Thanks

Maybe instead of making higher level gameplay boring, we could just have trophies reset every so often so the top players have to stay active in order to be on top again. And/or have some kind of system where the total number of trophies and/or resources exchanged between battles increases over time. Like continue to give low level/trophy players the bonus for an upset, but don't penalize the high ranking players so much. Nothing is more frustrating than spending all day (and resources) trying to get 50 trophies only to have them taken away because someone called you during a battle.

Thanks

nice one hahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12