Thread: Cyber set bonus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Exclamation Cyber set bonus

Why do the set bonus of these sets are worse than the buyable drops? The intellect set with the doll is not too bad but the cosmos set bonus with the staff is way better. The same goes to all the sets. If SS is going to make elite quests for sets they should make it better than the ones you can just buy at the consignment shop since they are not buyable or shareable. Below I posted the set bonus of the cyber cosmos and regular cosmos. Here is a Link to where I found the information from Yanis thread. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Oasis-Part-III

Cosmos Set Overlord's Helmet of the Cosmos, Mirage Robe of the Cosmos, Mirage Staff of the Cosmos +5% Hit, +5% Crit, +3% H/s, +50 Mana, +5 M/s, +8 Damage, +4 Armor

Cyber Cosmos Set Cyber Skull of the Cosmos, Cyber Armor of the Cosmos, Cyber Staff of the Cosmos +1% Hit, +6 Mana, +1 M/s, +11 Damage, +5 Armor

Cyber Cosmos Set II Cyber Skull of the Cosmos, Cyber Armor of the Cosmos, Laser Wand of the Cosmos, Cyber Doll of the Cosmos +2% Hit, +5 Mana, +1 M/s, +6 Damage, +5 Armor

Cosmos is 44 mana, 4 m/s, 3 h/s, 5% crit, 4% hit better and only 3 damage and 1 armor less than the cyber. You lose a lot of stats using the cyber sets.
    Last edited by Echelong; 12-29-2010 at 10:24 AM.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

They're not elite quests. They were introduced for all the people who had trouble getting the original ones, and to give bored players something to do. The quests already killed the economy, and the cyber cosmos and void have an extra bonus set that the original sets do not. So I think they made cyber plenty powerful (with the exception of rift, of course).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Not really they do seem like a step back rather than going forth. Every set has the same stats as their counterpart with the exception of armor and worse bonus.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shemron View Post
    Not really they do seem like a step back rather than going forth. Every set has the same stats as their counterpart with the exception of armor and worse bonus.
    Your forgetting the armors hidden buff on the cyber. I'm not really in the mood for pulling out armor sets and calculating things so I will just go off on instinct. Take full cyber with doll through victory lap. Then take full cosmos with gurg eye through victory lap. The difference is night and day. Cosmos is junk!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    Your forgetting the armors hidden buff on the cyber. I'm not really in the mood for pulling out armor sets and calculating things so I will just go off on instinct. Take full cyber with doll through victory lap. Then take full cosmos with gurg eye through victory lap. The difference is night and day. Cosmos is junk!
    yeah, i never watched to the single stats, but my feelings are same... cyber feels much better in fighting!
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    Cosmos with gurg eye is not the set the set is with the mirage staff. And I am talking about the complete set bonus. Below my original post I posted the difference with the complete sets counting the hidden bonus. Each part has the same stats as the cosmos only a bit more armor.

Cosmos is 44 mana, 4 m/s, 3 h/s, 5% crit, 4% hit better and only 3 damage and 1 armor less than the cyber. You lose a lot of stats using the cyber sets.

BTW is there anyone that can sell a laser wand for $250k?
    Sig by KLEMEN