Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Pet First Look | Shady & Surge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Do you guys think that the bow emits then light or some kind of daily firebug quest that emits it. I hope it's the mythic weapon!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    How about letting the market decide what people will pay for them? If you want to find an estimated price range, make a thread when it comes out in order to see prices.
    Why are you trying to censor me? You're not a mod. My guess is you just want to buy one cheap. Also if this is very limited as described I would say 50m is about right. Singe and whim were up there on the first few days. So I think this is an obvious ploy to try to keep it low so you can take advantage of it. People should take note of your attempt to censor as how op and desirable this pretty maybe.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to falmear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    Look how far apart the pools were. In CTF especially, the pools may end up out of bounds.
    In CTF this maybe a problem but not in tdm. This pet could be very good depending on the rate of healing. In CTF you may not be able to dodge the poison pools of it falls right. The video is bad at showing any useful information.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

In ctf it will probably just take place in one place not spread out the video is quite clear and I hope (this will not happen for sure) that sts just does a lettery and gives multiple eggs away.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    In CTF this maybe a problem but not in tdm. This pet could be very good depending on the rate of healing. In CTF you may not be able to dodge the poison pools of it falls right. The video is bad at showing any useful information.
    For me at least, I make a point of I so!aging targets in TDM. I prefer to go off and just 1v1 everyone. Healing pools would be less helpful than stun with this strategy. In clashes, CTF, heal is vital. However, the less characters who benefit, the less useful this as is. I already made a point of why the as may fail in CTF. Although, only time will tell.

The clip is less than helpful, agreed. And with pet spamming eliminated, this pet may end up being a PvE preferred pet (I believe it will be).
    Last edited by Crowsfoot; 05-31-2014 at 06:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Why are you trying to censor me? You're not a mod. My guess is you just want to buy one cheap. Also if this is very limited as described I would say 50m is about right. Singe and whim were up there on the first few days. So I think this is an obvious ploy to try to keep it low so you can take advantage of it. People should take note of your attempt to censor as how op and desirable this pretty maybe.
    I don't believe 50mil is even close. I also believe a pet OP enough to carry such a cost will be needed.

You stated in another post the clip is unhelpful in telling us how good the proc is, I agree. For now at least, let's talk about what we do know and leave our wallets home (you too Zeus). Price seems irrelevant, to me, when discussing the desirability and potential pros/cons of this pet.

This said, go in talking price all you want. I will simply ignore it since I find such debates uninteresting in the context of this pet's analysis.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Crowsfoot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

maybe like the same at winter event

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

The bow proc and arcane ability of the new pet seem like they would be risky to use in pvp with a curse mage opposite. When i use the dot with my clock curse is almost insta death.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dantus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

No, that's not it. I suggested that if you want to find an accurate price read, create a thread for it! It could go either way, so how am I trying to buy one cheap? Pray tell! I have enough money to buy the pets and more if required. I just do not like people forecasting prices without any sort of basis.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

No, that's not it. I suggested that if you want to find an accurate price read, create a thread for it! It could go either way, so how am I trying to buy one cheap? Pray tell! I have enough money to buy the pets and more if required. I just do not like people forecasting prices without any sort of basis.
    Didn't you tell Aze this pet is OP? So it seems like you are trying to tamp down expectations. There is plenty of basis. We know way more about this pet then most other arcane pets. Only thing we don't know is how much heal or damage its arcane will be. People didn't like singe because it lacked crit. Now they released singe with crit and you say there is no basis. Lmao. Whim. Singe, and Samael were all around 50m when they released. How long it stays there is anyone's guess. Anyone who doubts me can go to the trader market threads. That's where the price will start.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Didn't you tell Aze this pet is OP? So it seems like you are trying to tamp down expectations. There is plenty of basis. We know way more about this pet then most other arcane pets. Only thing we don't know is how much heal or damage its arcane will be. People didn't like singe because it lacked crit. Now they released singe with crit and you say there is no basis. Lmao. Whim. Singe, and Samael were all around 50m when they released. How long it stays there is anyone's guess. Anyone who doubts me can go to the trader market threads. That's where the price will start.
    As I suggested, create a trader's market thread. Why are you arguing with me when I'm telling you to create a trader's market thread to find out the accurate value of the pet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

The cool down of their as is notably shorter than I would have expected.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

As I suggested, create a trader's market thread. Why are you arguing with me when I'm telling you to create a trader's market thread to find out the accurate value of the pet?
    Lol. I don't need to start a thread to have people formulate my own opinion. I an capable of making up my own mind. Also it's possible that this pet could go higher if it's rarer then whim since the base stats are better and more appealing to all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Lol. I don't need to start a thread to have people formulate my own opinion. I an capable of making up my own mind. Also it's possible that this pet could go higher if it's rarer then whim since the base stats are better and more appealing to all classes.
    Your mind =/= market opinion, sorry. You think they will be 50m, but you also thought arcane ring should be 75m. I'm sure we can all say how wrong you were about that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Your mind =/= market opinion, sorry. You think they will be 50m, but you also thought arcane ring should be 75m. I'm sure we can all say how wrong you were about that.
    So you're saying that it will be more then 50m? It's certainly possible. Good luck to anyone who gets one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

So you're saying that it will be more then 50m? It's certainly possible. Good luck to anyone who gets one.
    I'm saying you should create a public thread which accumulates the wealthiest opinion's on how much they are willing to pay for an item. It can go either way. All I am saying is, if you want to speculate, that is the most accurate reading.

Do you understand?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

There is this really cool thing called personal messaging. Maybe you two could try it and cancel season 2 of this sitcom.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crowsfoot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Crow change the song i already listen to that one xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Name:  jkjbk.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  6.4 KB

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aziiii View Post
    Crow change the song i already listen to that one xD
    Satisfied? The album is spectacular from this band but its a little mainstream. They do a lot of Indie Rock type music, but I don't think the language used in some of their best songs would be appreciated.