Thread: Gold..Gold..Gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Gold..Gold..Gold

How do I get enough gold to buy the good items. I seem to be using all of my gold buying health and mana potions, any advice????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

What level?

Farm for rares and sell them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am level 27.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I'd farm sarcophagus in Glumdoll cemetery, or mega maze. Just farm items, sell what you don't need. It's no rush for a lvl 27 to get gold since you should just go off what you loot but you may in the future, so just play the game, see what you pick up, sell what you don't need, preferably in cs. Just play the game like I said, and liquidate worthless stuff you really don't need. Slowly but surely the gold will add up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

What class? If your a bear, then you can't help but tank which makes you use more health pots.

If not, try to use as little pots as possible especially when in a good group. And I can't emphasize how important getting a good and complete group is. Lesser pots needed, faster killing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Tip- if you're an archerm invest some skill points into meditation and restore to cut back on pots, as a tank, just invest some points into restore, and of course if you're a Mage invest into heal, also, aim for gear with M/S and H/S if you can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you're leveling, set the filter to list by level. It's cheesy, but if you hop into a dungeon with a high level you can sit back and fight without taking much damage. Most people that are high level in low level stuff are helping their friends and don't mind carrying you through. It's faster and more efficient, but it removes the challenge.

If you're an archer, you shouldn't be taking much damage, you mustn't be running with a bear. If you're a mage, just invest into healing, and of course as a warrior, you're gonna take damage, just make sure you're debuffing and using defensive buffs appropriately and that you're running with a mage that heals. On trash you can generally taunt/stomp and kite things around and not take many hits.
    Ruscour - leveling Ursan Warrior, doing every quest in a content pack before I move on.
    Finished everywhere up to yetiville :-D
    13" MacBook, Gaming PC w/ WinXP 64, Laptop w/ PCLinuxOS, Netbook w/ Peppermint Linux, 64GB 3G iPad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you all for all the advice.