Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When the app are damaged...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default When the app are damaged...

I was busy in a serious problem last day cuz my phone can`t charge the battery no mater what, then i try everything another cable usb, another charger, another battery(now i have two), and don`t works then im thinking about hardware or software problem the reboot the phone, and no result.
    Just in the last second I understand the real problem was the game yeah dark legend game just when i start the game the problem begin, the phone wont charge the battery and led stuck on or not let on during conection of charger, the I just reinstall the game and now all are right and i can sleep well for now and i remember one day to close to this when my phone get frezzed while im playing dark legends and charging the battery, now i can say if you are playing the game and phone get frezzed or the phone reboot or phone turns off or phone get off by low battery then the app the game can be result damaged and you have to reinstall the game again. (one best way to fast reinstall just the apk is make a copy of the folder called sts.dl this folder are on sdcard/android/data then you reinstall the game and move the sts.dl folder to the place sdcard/android/data and the game start normal and dont need to download again the data files)
    That`s my story.

I was have a lot of problems like this before like: game crashes when start, game wont load the data, game crashes when you get to town, gane crashes when you go to auction store, etc etc. Ohh and now i can add to list game interfer with the charger.

by the way: yeah phone get warm while charging and playing, and yeah maybe i dont have to play and charging at the same time, and yeah battery dont get damaged while you charging and using the phone its a lithium battery, and no my phone are good works fine for more than 3 years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yeh i understand ur problem...this problem is a lot in low ram devices
    U GOT THE GUTZ?...TO KILL ME!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

yeah I know :/ when you get on the chat app, music player, email, dark legends app, and some others lol the ram goes saturated I just learn this tip: go to configuration option and to applications and select application executions and you see a list of many app running in front or background then you turn off the aplications running without use forcing the close and you can see the ram get free space

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

I would recommend reaching out to support at support@spacetimestudios.com to see if they have any recommendations that could assist you.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The phone I have was very cheap for what it was. It is a vodafone smart mini and cost 3 x less than the similarly spec phone the samsung galaxy fame. When you choose a phone make sure you find one with a high RAM. You don't have to go for a very high priced model