Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Goblin Event Official Suggestions and Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Dear Dev,

If the game C*ndy Cr*sh only replenishes a life every 8 hours for a maximum of 3, I think you would have deleted the game immediately.

See my point?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

It will be interesting to see, as the event progresses, whether token drops increase enough to make buying item/s possible ... leaving aside all the plat comments and issues, the event seems economy focused rather than skill. Sure the bosses apparently get harder, but that isn't new. I ran everything so far on mage and tank with lep equipped and, as everyone else says too, zero decent loot. I am hoping this event is simply paving the way for a really good next event. Interesting to watch the market throughout too. I am not feeling the same sort of greed i felt when magma came out for warriors and i am still waiting for something cool for mages. I was planning to spend plat on this and the main event, but decided against it for the goblin stuff - some things could benefit my war, nothing improves my mage enough. I will see what's on offer with the next one.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Have pasted this from the original thread as I missed this one. It sums up my problems with the event- however the solution to these is in some cases removing them or just a total re think of this new event systemIn my opinion the event has been a complete failure.

1. The stupid advertisement for the green stone that grants invulnerability from the pools- firstly why does it come up when I enter the map and why does it appear when I die. There is already a plat respawn option I don't need more junk that takes awhile to close and cannot be turned off especially when I am trying to get to the boss before others kill it.

2. The new event means that I do this: log on for 15-30 mins, use up my energy then log off. I can't play this game anytime without masses of gold or plat.

3. Back to the pools again, they sometimes cover the entire path with no way round just to make people spend plat on the stone.

4. The lb is a joke- all non plat players will end up with a similar score due to the energy system so to get on the lb actually REQUIRES plat its no longer something that helps you get there.

5. Tokens can be bought with plat- so a plat user doesn't even have too farm they can just buy tokens and get the best gear and vanities to sell in cs straight away which results in those who have loads of gold already obtaining even more.

6. Back to the lb, the rewards like the banner which looks epic is unobtainable for anyone who doesn't spend real life money/uses a bot. Why give the heavy plat players who tbh already have max gear more exclusive items- arcane shard, banners etc.

7. The gold reward ring for example is lvl 2. Its absoulutely useless for a lvl 41 as we get more than 25 stats in out normal rings that is always there not just proced.

8. New content typically let's people farm their way through it- many made lots of gold from tarlok (I admit the tarlok system was flawed too) but in this event those with the eggs from the boss will be those who spend plat (mostly) ordinary farmers cannot farm this event at all.

9. Finally if all new content is like this then those who are new to the game will never be able to experience it. Farmers who cap will never be able to farm/run elites (which is a huge problem as the only way of getting gold will be spending plat/farming locked endlessly). And finally there is no incentive to cap- a lvl 2 can enjoy all the content, get the best gear from the content (due to the low lvl 2 ring) while those who took time and effort to cap have no benefits.

For me this event has failed for the reasons above and sincerely hope sts listens to the community.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Osabevie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Beside of all the points that Osabevie mentioned above (and i agree with):

Thank you so much, STS for starting that BUGlin Event, while your new client doesnt work! I totally enjoy playing this event, while the game crashes on my device every 3 minutes. Really a lot of fun and once again a great job by the devs.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Hello.

I don't care about this game anymore, I simply log in to joke and talk with guildies, so my opinion might be less than relevant to some but here it goes.

As long as plat exists everything will be pay to win, period. There was no way this event was ever gonna be for the "hard working" as long as somebody could, for example, buy elixir to run a map faster it will be favoring plat spenders/rich people. It would just be in a much lower degree than flat out paying for the energy balls.

My best advice is, just enjoy it and aim low. If you really want a game where hardwork is rewarded go for a full priced retail game or pay a monthly fee on a more high profile MMO., in this model EVERY aspect will favor the spenders be it crating, elixir or just spending money for portals/balls/what have you.

Best of luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

[quote name=&quot;KingMartin&quot; post=1669054]Question:<br />
    <br />
    What chances does a working person have?<br />
    <br />
    Thank you for the event, but after on hour of playing I know that my chances are 0. I can't play for more than 2 hours a day in these days.<br />
    <br />
    Very mixed feelings about what you wanted to achieve by this...[/QUOTE]<br />
    <br />
    If you can log in and play daily, you can do 3 boss runs to advance in tiers. The higher tier bosses are harder, but they drop more tokens. You can get to gold tier and enough tokens for several items from the token vendor (depending on what you want to buy). That's all free to play. I hope that helps.<br/>

Seriously is that how you devs create an event focussing only plat users when 90%+ of your audience is non-plat user. I would suggest you rethink over it.
    Suggestions:
    1. Reduce the cool down time for energy. 1 energy every 8 hrs is ridiculous
    2. Lower cost of energy kits say from 25 plats to 5-10 plats for 5 energy. This will reduce its value in gold and will allow most non- plat users to buy energy and enjoy the event.
    3. Tier rewards...are you guys serious? What am i supposed to do wit a lvl 2 ring? Scale them to lvl and add some special effect to it which will also be a memory of this event.
    4. Items that can be bought with token are really not every attractive. Maybe you can add something that will make more ppl try to get more tokens and buy those desirable items.
    5. Maybe add some more loot or eggs to drop from bosses. Atm only payne dropping gyrm isnt very enticing considering payne spawn rate is very low.
    These suggestions are from a non-plat user and i am sure most will be happy to see these changes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Dear STS

This event/contest is clearly a carrot for (oh..do the free energy quest ...reach gold tier.. with no decent loots) 90% of your player base and candy for your real customers (plat spenders).

So in summation, this event is a total waste of such beautiful artwork (errm..just not the vanity), hardwork and hours the dev team must have put in, player excitement over the build up of this event. I mean why rub it into our ( majority of your player base) faces with these exclusive prizes if they were anyways meant for the rich darlings.

Just inbox the highest spender 1# 2# 3# that they recieved the shard, wolf pet and banner and need to pay few more dollars for it ...No need to do so much work of creating an event/contest if end result shows an underlying thought process of [HANDSOMELY] rewarding the greatest spenders and throwing some consolation bread scraps to the others.

ONLY HOPE: MAY BE YOU GUYS REDEEM this failure with a better main event

((If not than ill leave..off course that's of no consequence to you..just a self realisation that this is no longer a source to draw excitement from))

I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul. ~ Invictus, William Ernest Henley

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Galadrea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thorasaur View Post
    [quote name=&quot;KingMartin&quot; post=1669054]Question:<br />
    <br />
    What chances does a working person have?<br />
    <br />
    Thank you for the event, but after on hour of playing I know that my chances are 0. I can't play for more than 2 hours a day in these days.<br />
    <br />
    Very mixed feelings about what you wanted to achieve by this...
    <br />
    <br />
    If you can log in and play daily, you can do 3 boss runs to advance in tiers. The higher tier bosses are harder, but they drop more tokens. You can get to gold tier and enough tokens for several items from the token vendor (depending on what you want to buy). That's all free to play. I hope that helps.<br/>

Seriously is that how you devs create an event focussing only plat users when 90%+ of your audience is non-plat user. I would suggest you rethink over it.
    Suggestions:
    2. Lower cost of energy kits say from 25 plats to 5-10 plats for 5 energy. This will reduce its value in gold and will allow most non- plat users to buy energy and enjoy the event.
    3. Tier rewards...are you guys serious? What am i supposed to do wit a lvl 2 ring? Scale them to lvl and add some special effect to it which will also be a memory of this event.
    4. Items that can be bought with token are really not every attractive. Maybe you can add something that will make more ppl try to get more tokens and buy those desirable items.
    5. Maybe add some more loot or eggs to drop from bosses. Atm only payne dropping gyrm isnt very enticing considering payne spawn rate is very low.
    These suggestions are from a non-plat user and i am sure most will be happy to see these changes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by deadcobain View Post
    It will be interesting to see, as the event progresses, whether token drops increase enough to make buying item/s possible ... leaving aside all the plat comments and issues, the event seems economy focused rather than skill. Sure the bosses apparently get harder, but that isn't new. I ran everything so far on mage and tank with lep equipped and, as everyone else says too, zero decent loot. I am hoping this event is simply paving the way for a really good next event. Interesting to watch the market throughout too. I am not feeling the same sort of greed i felt when magma came out for warriors and i am still waiting for something cool for mages. I was planning to spend plat on this and the main event, but decided against it for the goblin stuff - some things could benefit my war, nothing improves my mage enough. I will see what's on offer with the next one.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Very constructive hope the event /contest managers are listening to your ideas to point this sinking ship to shore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Galadrea View Post
    <br />
    <br />

Suggestions:

Some point in your post, do you mean 90%+ of the players that play AL, are non plat users?

Proof..?
    Last edited by Jig; 06-05-2014 at 05:21 AM.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hi,

I have a question.
    The cleansing stone have effect only in littleridge.
    It looks very pretty so can you make that the effect in towns too? Like fire bug.
    Thats pretty cool.
    Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
    You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya (Mwah!), He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya, He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Sad to say Tarlok event was better , you have to pay for portals , and if you have to wait ....eventualy people lose interest.
    Oh well ..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aziiii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

@Thorasaur "3. Tier rewards...are you guys serious? What am i supposed to do wit a lvl 2 ring? Scale them to lvl and add some special effect to it which will also be a memory of this event."
    When I won this ring, I did not know whether to laugh or cry for the time and money wasted.

Then it does not seem fair that only those in lb win the event banner, it seems fair to give it to everyone who comes to a certain score, for example (500) points win the banner.
    Beware of lightning

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kill3rPao For This Useful Post:

Jig

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fauksuras View Post
    Hello.

I don't care about this game anymore, I simply log in to joke and t to some but here it goes.

As long as plat exists everything will be pay to win, period. There was no way this event was ever gonna be for the "hard working" as long as somebody could, for example, buy elixir to run a map faster it will be favoring plat spenders/rich people. It would just be in a much lower degree than flat out paying for the energy balls.

My best advice is, just enjoy it and aim low. If you really want a game where hardwork is rewarded go for a full priced retail game or pay a monthly fee on a more high profile MMO., in this model EVERY aspect will favor the spenders be it crating, elixir or just spending money for portals/balls/what have you.

Best of luck
    Hi

While I agree that fundamentally when game is free than other things in it will be paid. I dont mind I have bought plats in past for pleasure of playing/ achieving item..but never have I felt bitter about how the game is moving towards p2w model.

Some things to deliberate
    1. Is this the only way to build a event could there be no better alternatives to the current plan ( if so how come we all (plat and non plat users ) enjoyed tarlock event
    Hi Falmear

While I agree that fundamentally when game is free than other things in it will be paid. I dont mind I have bought in past of pleasure of playing/ achieving item..but never have I felt bitter about how the game is moving towards p2w model.

Some things to deliberate
    1. Is this the only way to build a event could there be no better alternatives to current plan ( if so how come we all (plat and non plat users ) enjoyed tarlock event

2. The loot items (boss drops/ token purchase) I can buy cheaper than what i'd spend by buying energy (plat or gold). Then wheres the fun; thrill of finding portal..seeing which boss..looting diff items

3. Is it so bad that t A player earn 800k not in mil for certain items ..why these exclusive game items ( mind this isnt for forum c ontest but a gamewide event)as opposed to rare items that r still eluvise but not notoriously few

Well these are few aspects about the evolving game ethos that vex me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    lets see ... currently, as of now, the top is 2830, and the event is only ..... half a day ?
    2830 point is around (if 20 point per run) 141.5 run, which is about 2.4m (assuming 17k per portal) or 710plat

Assuming the event is 5 days long, and you do this 24/7, it'll be around 24m or 7100 plat to be first ...... seriously, if htey can spend that much, wont they have the arcane shard already??

not to mention if 10 ppl tie first, they'll all get a shard (and pet)
    Lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hectororius View Post
    Their reasoning is, if you log in daily and play with just the free balls that are offered, and the end of the event (Tuesday) you'll be abke to acquire the gold tier prizes and enough tokens to purchase multiple items. If you want to remotely attempt the LB prizes. you have a long and expensive road ahead of you.
    Not all of can stay on 24/7 we have a life on like some people

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I thought it would be better if the energy ball is time based and not entry based. 15 or 30 mins per ball would be great, much like the current elixir kit system. I think thats a win for everyone. 7 hour wait for one entry is just not practical. we waited for the event, only to be stopped by a limiter that is ridiculously long. Please reconsider. 15-30 mins for each energy ball!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    If you can log in and play daily, you can do 3 boss runs to advance in tiers. The higher tier bosses are harder, but they drop more tokens. You can get to gold tier and enough tokens for several items from the token vendor (depending on what you want to buy). That's all free to play. I hope that helps.
    Sam,

I'm hoping that those f2p players that log on every time they have available energy will be able to afford ALL token rewards. You will still have ur lb players spending massive amounts of plat. As long as all the token rewards are obtainable for free players you should see a reduction in the amount of rage that is on the forums atm. However, based on what you've written I don't imagine this will be the case. If not I recommend you modify the next event to allow this to happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

This event is totally gone into P2W event, so I am already out of it.
    And I think it was told that this event will be fair to all , but its not...
    My suggestion is:
    What if there were 2 LB , one, the way it is now and with same rewards, and another in which if someone uses that kit for energy disqualifies, so this 2 nd LB will be for normal ppl out here, non-plat splendor .... And the reward could hv been nightshade egg for 1st , gyrm egg for 2nd,3rd and that banner for first 25 (or something similar to that banner) or anything worth something for efforts by normal players...
    Then there will doubt for some in 2nd LB that everyone will hv almost equal points, but no different boss give different points and there is a possiblity of getting that energy from the boss , so that lucky person will have one more map - boss and that much more point.... And there will be no rich guy getting in 2nd LB as much as I can think coz they will be busy with their main toon and getting position in 1st LB , thus this will be a fun event for all....
    Hope all will read this and give suggestion and I hope further events will be really FAIR for all...

I have read comments on 1st and this last page only so if anyone have already suggested such thing then I am really sorry to repeat it....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

@Kill3rPao lol exactly the way i felt...
    So to say after a few days the event gets over and each of have these crappy lvl 2 rings and no other memory of this event just total bitterness looking at those rings lol
    On a serious note to the devs...what were you guys thinking rewarding lvl 2 rings. I am really very curious about why u decided to reward a lvl 2 ring.

Yea and what Kill3rPao said seems legit...award atleast a Banner for say achieving a milestone in points or something and not to top 25 who night really not care about that Banner but it might make lot of non plat users very happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Majorlegion View Post
    Not all of can stay on 24/7 we have a life on like some people

Then your not elite are you? Learn what hardcore elite players are, they don't just log on play for a few hours then scramble of they play hard, meaning "Elite"
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone