Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Goblin Event is LIVE! Log-in the Fight The Goblin Threat!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Is it just me or do y'all have trouble upgrading your items ? I can upgrade my lep but not my doom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I'm also cannot upgrade, both on android and chrome. Btw, if this event only last this weekend, I'm surely not participating in this event, just wasting time. Better farming as usual.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yep lol I seen some one on LB with 40k points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxxricexxx View Post
    Is it just me or do y'all have trouble upgrading your items ? I can upgrade my lep but not my doom
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomx View Post
    I'm also cannot upgrade, both on android and chrome. Btw, if this event only last this weekend, I'm surely not participating in this event, just wasting time. Better farming as usual.
    Yes its a bug for all

sent from HELL using Tapatalk

GAME: ARCANE LEGENDS
    IGN: Sazib||Ieed LVL: 41
    GUILD: MAGNUM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Event system good idea. Gj on that

Energy system needs work. Esp for time sensitive comps like this w high value prizes. If it's to be kept, might I suggest these :

1) auto-energy renewal option,

2) Way to bring energy kits up to the top. Or some kind of basic inventory sort option. I opened 2 eggs and countless luck/speed/dmg kits by accident just trying to get to my energy kits. Not cool

Also not abt energy but related to this contest style -

3) Option to NOT pick up epic and under loot. 500 inventory slots fills up *real quick* but the solution isn't more inventory slots imo, it's loot filters. Ironically I'd say clearing invent and restocking were the most painful part of the process, and not the actual hardcore hours put in. Sold a longbows from inventory while clearing junk. Not... Cool.. Pls do something abt the trash loot.

4) On your average casual gamer. Nothing for them. 1 x in 8 hours, that won't keep their interest. No momentum. Why not have the option of unlimited entry but u work harder to find this free portal (boss portal for eg) and u sacrifice gaining points (hence less or no chance at premium lb prizes). Maybe they could get loot on a lower chance too with that option. u'd still profit from luck lix with these players - something is better than nothing and everyone likes to feel they have a choice. Like they wouldn't have to be forced into a competition they don't want to be in, and have this kind of waiting system, coz I think many ppl r v disgruntled abt that. Probably this is the #1 thing in this system that needs attention. imho.

Lastly I'd say the average gob event leaderboarder burned at least 1k kits to get a banner. Assuming the average cost of a kit is 13k, that's 13m gold u're talking about there. Or 25 plat per 5 kits, u do the math. Almost no profit, maybe even loss, unless top 3. We did it for the contest , it's fine. But probably way too freemium for your average casual player, maybe not good to risk alienating this group

Hope that made sense thinking abt the longbow gives me a headache will rest now, meantime do think abt it
    Last edited by Origin; 06-12-2014 at 05:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

How about free respec, it would be great, thanks