Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Goblin event...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Default Goblin event...

After months of waiting we come to find that it's a pay to win event I was excited to start playing again and thought this would be better than the previous tarlok event but it turned out worse :/ the entire energy system( 1 energy to join a portal) is for plat buyers. I know this is the first event using this client so I won't complain much about the specifics but I really hope that the next event will not need energy (plat) to enter portals because many people are giving up because it's impossible to get on lbs without buying plat or filthy rich

Although I'm rich I realized that spending 15k for 1 energy is a waste of gold. By the time I get enough tokens to buy something I would have spent millions on energy balls? Unless I invested all of my gold to buy energy I would have no chance for lbs and winning the arcane shard. This event is making the rich richer and the poor poorer. I can guarantee that the #1 person on lb to win the goblin contest and arcane shard already has 100mil+ gold (Rich gets richer) I would suggest making energy balls cost 1k each instead of 5 plat next time to make it more fun other than that it's good for the first event but making events pay to win is bad...very bad.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ninjasmurf For This Useful Post: