Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: +1 health?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Good feedback guys.

We're deliberatly cautious with health and mana regen because of how crazy it became in Pocket Legends. 1 Health Regen by itself isn't much, but if you stack it with other H/S items and a pet with H/S you might be on to something. Just some insight as to why we're not overly liberal with regen statistics.
    Thanks for your reply, though I dont know how it is in PL but here are still my feedback about regen stat

-First of all there are few regen stuff in AL. Only regen stuff now are tribal gear which has bad stats so nobody ever uses this, pets which I never saw any of them surpass 10 regen even arcane pets, and now there may be this kind of amulet. Thats all.

-Even in the perfect condition, as if I somehow was able to stack up to 50 hp regen (and this never happened if this "1 hp regen" keeps popping up on further stuff), it will still take 3000/50=60 seconds to refill the hp bar of 3000 (average amount for a lvl 41 character, see my post above). Thats 1 minute. Mage with arcane staff already surpassed the 4000 hp, and a balanced mage build can get to 3k7 hp with mythic set (4 items) and legendary weapon. For rogue, Many are now having 3k7 hp with mythic set and a legendary weapon too. Thats not a joke. Dont get started at warriors because you know how insane their hp is. Even with 50 hp regen (an impossible amount up to now while the most possible is 9 from amulet +1 and pet +8), its still like a drop in the sea. And who will really use the pets for the low unnoticeable mana regen rate? I bet nobody would care if the regen stats on pets and other stuff just magically disappear or not work, trust me. Why should we use mana regen if there is potions available and mana packs available along with an instantly full mana bar heal from lifegiver of mage?

-And rumors even tell that in "combat mode" (which lasts some seconds after you deal/take damage) regen doesnt work. That already make regen useless if thats true.

-Lastly, can you please reconsider changing arcane staff proc after understanding how useless regen works in real fight? It procs 10 mana regen, while arcane mage already have 6000 mana. Its really lame, and nobody really even cares if you just took it away. Seriously. With it there people say you guys dont care about mage and just put it there to make the description look longer. Let me repeat this, MAUL OF OLLERUS procs 50% armor reduce, AOE panic, and 60 STR. What does KERSHAL SCEPTER give? 60 int and 10 mana regen. Really?

Please read my feedback And also reply to other feedbacks about goblin event, there are so much rage and negative thoughts about it now.
    Last edited by Sceazikua; 06-05-2014 at 03:11 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sceazikua For This Useful Post: