Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Goblin Event Update | Changes and What to Expect in the coming Ursoth's Assault Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The big problem is they put an Lb contest into the event that makes people more pressure, I dont want my fellow players to be sick just running Lb for an event. Lb should be access by everyone so everyone can compete in a fair manner. Many players has the potential to make it to Lb, give chance to others so everyone is happy. I dont want people to die just for a simple banner and an arcane shard lolzz...
    Portals should be free, but make it just enough to find so everyone can enjoy, and make the event drops more interesting, like include nightshade to your drops, not just 3 players in the game . also if you gonna make tokens make a wide variety to buy and to choose from and make the gears really good and every month change the variety of stuff that can be purchase by tokens so people still encourage to hunt tokens.
    Energy balls kills the game its a good idea but 8 hrs of wait is not worth it, 30mins to 1 hrs is enough its an event so its not a long time and days just to wait 3 green balls lolz
    For the next event pls just make it simple and enjoyable for average players and premium players to enjoy and be happy, sometimes simple things can make a difference. #realtalk

The Commandos Elite Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thumbs up Happy

AWESOME!!!!, I am having fun with the goblin event but looking forward to the improvements, especially with the portals and energy. I can't afford to get anywhere close to the leader board without spending all my plat, taking away from my stash for mythic pets and lockeds. Although I still have yet to receive anything good from my farmed locked's lol. I wish they goblin glaive had a lil bit higher damage but i am pleased with DPS and the proc are decent. Thank You STS for your services, Love the Game, and I'm addicted lol. Can't Wait for all the goodness in Ursoth's Assault and hoping that other players besides just the already top leader board players will be able to get the better goodies lol. I play hard but can't break in lol. Good luck everyone with the new event and Long live the Empire

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Sts is just hungry for money. That crap " we r best community" about feedback...they forgot to put "feedback from plats users". They dont give a shet about free users just gimme money money money :S

Послато са GT-I9505 уз помоћ Тапатока

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

And about that LB places...any free user have chance to be on LB or to win arcane shard? No! First place and shard will go to some rich guy who alrd have xxx milions and arcane ring etc. Bigest fail since im playin this game

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

As many others have said, make the portals spawn like Tarlok's portals. This was actually fun to hunt for BUT it was also profitable to spend plat to 'meet' the top tier boss, which in that case was Tarlok the dragon. I think this situation was ideal and should be brought back. If the Tarlok event was so successful, why not use the same formula?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gesaffelstein View Post
    As many others have said, make the portals spawn like Tarlok's portals. This was actually fun to hunt for BUT it was also profitable to spend plat to 'meet' the top tier boss, which in that case was Tarlok the dragon. I think this situation was ideal and should be brought back. If the Tarlok event was so successful, why not use the same formula?
    While we see Tarlok as having been successful obviously from sts' perspective it was less successful than desired in terms of profit. The problem is this event has actually made me play the game less and to be less interested in the game. From my perspective it was a disaster in every way possible except possibly the teared bronze, silver, gold bar thing but I'm not sure cause I still haven't hit the gold bar yet.

I had no reason or desire to spend the little plat I have much less purchase more.

For me Sts has to hit a home run with the next event or I may never buy plat again and would have to reconsider the value of the game to me and if its still worth playing at all.

This sucks because I have made several friends in game, many thanks to the Tarlok event. So sad that one event that made me want to play so much may be followed by an event that may make me decide to leave the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Remove energy balls
    Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Just make energy balls farmable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thrindal View Post
    While we see Tarlok as having been successful obviously from sts' perspective it was less successful than desired in terms of profit.
    Any proof on this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

the only problem that made this event sucks for me are:

#1 energy balls drop ONLY from event boss (make it dropable via. regular/elite mobs or/and boss)

#2 too less energy balls (5-10 balls would be cool)

#3 need to wait 8hrs for energy balls (LOL this is a event, LIMITED EVENT, lower it to 1hr)

#4 portals spawning in the middle of maps (needs to be spawned after boss kill)

#5 token stuffs too costly comparing to token drops (in tarlok event one can get 8-42 tokens and token stuffs r alot cheap)

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to utpal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Any proof on this?
    Good question.

I'm with Thrin on the assumption though.

Reading the forum feedback on what a great event Tarlok was (and as a participant) I agree. So the company goes with a different model with goblin event? it's a logical conclusion to draw.

Another point: why change it despite all the prior negative feedback regarding the possibility of using energy? They release this model anyway. Has to be profit driven or an intentional attempt to cull the player base. Just my opinion.
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Otahaanak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otahaanak View Post
    Good question.

I'm with Thrin on the assumption though.

Reading the forum feedback on what a great event Tarlok was (and as a participant) I agree. So the company goes with a different model with goblin event? it's a logical conclusion to draw.

Another point: why change it despite all the prior negative feedback regarding the possibility of using energy? They release this model anyway. Has to be profit driven or an intentional attempt to cull the player base. Just my opinion.
    In addition to this it was also to address the issue of inflation and excess gold within the game from the rich player base and the LB was an attempt to draw these people in with super exclusive items - and to that end it both worked and failed. Many of those players did indeed spend a lot of gold and plat on kits and such, but they quickly realized that this was their intention and stopped participating.

The only ones who continued to participate are the most dedicated and delusional bunch left. So Kudos to them for being the best lab rats in the race.

Edit//

All I know is that there is a massive players base within this game that is furious with this event, myself included, so it's going to take a lot for STS in this next event to change my attitude. I pray for your success with these changes, you'll need it.
    Last edited by Sorcerie; 06-08-2014 at 12:31 PM.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sorcerie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

To be competitve on the goblin event, some users spent over 100-150m in kits. Most likely more. This is a 6 day event. Think of how much is required just to keep up for 3 weeks? This would deter many players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbadulaserosx View Post
    The big problem is they put an Lb contest into the event that makes people more pressure, I dont want my fellow players to be sick just running Lb for an event. Lb should be access by everyone so everyone can compete in a fair manner. Many players has the potential to make it to Lb, give chance to others so everyone is happy. I dont want people to die just for a simple banner and an arcane shard lolzz...
    Portals should be free, but make it just enough to find so everyone can enjoy, and make the event drops more interesting, like include nightshade to your drops, not just 3 players in the game . also if you gonna make tokens make a wide variety to buy and to choose from and make the gears really good and every month change the variety of stuff that can be purchase by tokens so people still encourage to hunt tokens.
    Energy balls kills the game its a good idea but 8 hrs of wait is not worth it, 30mins to 1 hrs is enough its an event so its not a long time and days just to wait 3 green balls lolz
    For the next event pls just make it simple and enjoyable for average players and premium players to enjoy and be happy, sometimes simple things can make a difference. #realtalk
    hmm.. they can buy some Energy Kits from Auction, and if they can't afford to buy Energy Kits by gold or plats.. simple.. then, Rest if they have.. then, it's they're choice if they'll continue the contest *just wanna say*
    PERSEVERANCE and HARDWORK Propels SUCCESS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pandorix View Post
    And about that LB places...any free user have chance to be on LB or to win arcane shard? No! First place and shard will go to some rich guy who alrd have xxx milions and arcane ring etc. Bigest fail since im playin this game

correct on your other points and correct this event fail for more thing..

but about LB top1-3 i am thinking different than you and if you read my post - replys about it you will correct with me

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...39#post1672739

A free player for its same chance to win Top3 <<

a poor or new Free player for its imposible
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 06-09-2014 at 02:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Can i add suggestion to make the energy spent after boss has been defeated please..

because i noticed that some people had experience that they got disconnected while entering portal (dog walking loading), and ofcourse energy wasted. Need to wait another 8 hrs, too long too frustating

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Gyrm was the star of this event.. I made a lot of gold selling these little frogs hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Finally a good event I was getting bored of AL! Glad that you guys have great ideas!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Any proof on this?
    Of course I have no proof, sts is not a publicly traded company. This is an assumption based on the fact so many loved the Tarlok event. If it were equally profitable why would have sts put so much effort into an entirely new system? They could have just replicated the Tarlok system with the disappearing portal and called it something else with different bosses and loot.

Now that I finally got gold tier I will say that is the one part of this event that I liked and see value in. It increases the probability of hire level bosses which is very nice.

Doubt I still have time to loot Grym though unless I get incredibly lucky. I will have enough for an iron bite egg but probably nothing else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

lol same here i obly got ironbite from tokens. lost 3x cuz of dc. so i had to buy some kits to be able to be id reach gold status