Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More desirable items (vanities)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I don't get why you would care if it's tradable. You want an item that nobody else can ever get so that new players are jealous of you? That makes you feel better?

And better yet, you don't even want to have to work for it, you want to just be able to purchase it with plat. Well, anything exclusive that people will be jealous of in this game is something you have to work for. Either get on the leaderboard and earn an exclusive banner, or else win a contest, or buy the 10m gold vanity.

If you don't achieve anything in this game, then you don't deserve to have anything that anyone would be jealous of. Sorry, this may sound harsh, but it's true.
    It'd be a way for sts to reward customer loyalty exactly the way the level cap banners do - it would simply add to that. Loyalty, time and level are shown by those banners.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deadcobain View Post
    It'd be a way for sts to reward customer loyalty exactly the way the level cap banners do - it would simply add to that. Loyalty, time and level are shown by those banners.

If you are rewarding people then why shouldnt the non plat spenders get rewarded for their loyalty... just because they dont dpend plat they arent loyal?

If you want to reward them make it an achievement that everyone can earn, but make it hard. Simple

p.s just put more vanities in game period.....

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Joncheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
    If you are rewarding people then why shouldnt the non plat spenders get rewarded for their loyalty... just because they dont dpend plat they arent loyal?

If you want to reward them make it an achievement that everyone can earn, but make it hard. Simple

p.s just put more vanities in game period.....
    I actually assumed somehow that the op meant vanities for everyone oops.

More vanities and better looking too - stop with the tent like capes hahaha ... poor smurfs look awful in too many vanities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I agree, I hate those capes. I never buy any of them that have the capes. My favorite vanity is still the black/red demonlord. Problem is it doesn't match my weapon, so I don't wear it.

I also love the founders sets (both green and red) and I would LOVE if STS made a way that I could convert my blue founders set to vanity. For that I would pay a few million gold. They should also offer the same service for forerunner, heraldic and crier sets. That would serve as a good gold sink. Or even make it cost plat, but be tradable, just like the energy balls. They could call them "vanity tokens" and have the vanity blacksmith in town who does the conversion. I'd gladly pay a couple of hundred plat to convert my blue founders to vanity. Just don't add a blue vanity set for everyone to buy. Keep it rare, but something that can be traded, and you would need the original to convert to vanity. That way anyone can get it if they save enough gold and buy one, but they will be somewhat rare and exclusive.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 06-09-2014 at 02:49 AM.