Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Level 30 Warbird Guide/Build

Where Birds don't Fly PL PvP Skill: A furious Genghis Khan PL Motto: Learn from all Mistakes ☺
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Smile My Level 30 Warbird Guide/Build

Just a little thread for Level 30 Warbird PvP, you need adequate experience with the class to put this guide to it's optimal use, such as Skills, Ranges, etc. as well as a semi-abundant amount of money.

Stats:
    94 STR, 60 DEX
    or
    94 Dex 60 Str

My Gear (94 Str, 60 Dex) :

Helmet: Halloween Bone Helm Lv30 Int - Found in Auction House | A good alternative for low budget spenders is the Lv30 Plat Pack STR helmet - Found in platinum store under Item Pack, It's the Warrior L.30 4-Pack

Weapon:Conqueror's Fine Sword Lv30 Str - Found in Plat Pack | or Iceberg Frozen Longsword Lv30 Str - Found in Auction House

Armor: Halloween Marrow Mantle Lv30 Int - Found in Auction House

Shield: Gruesome Evidence Bracer Lv30 Dex - Found in Auction House

Ring: Swap between the Acrobat's Fine Iron Band, and Champion's/Acrobat's Fine Platinum Band.

Swap between Weapons & Rings depending on what you fight with either the Sword & Shield, or the Iceberg Frozen Longsword/Plat Pack Hammer from the Rhino Pack.

In total the maximum amount of resources you'll need in order to be a decent/good warbird is really just about 35-90 platinum, it'll be expensive gold-wise for the better sided gear. (Gruesome Evidence Bracer, but not necessary)

The Setup:
    6 Focus
    6 Blinding Shot
    6 Thorn Wall
    5 Evasion
    1 Thorn Root
    1 Repulse
    1 Avian Scream
    1 Shattering Scream
    1 Blast Shot
    1 Break Armor

(In order from easiest to hardest)

Against Birds:
    Due to this build's setup, other Birds are no problem to kill. Simply be aware of your range. I suggest opening up with Repulse so that if they use blinding shot or break armor, it has a very high chance of missing, get back in range and use Blinding Shot, then follow through with your roots, afterwards use your Break, Shat, Blast, and then your Avian Scream if you get that close, if then don't die, eventually your auto attacks will kill them.

Against Foxes:
    Foxes are basically the same as Birds. Keep your distance because when they come in flying you'll need to be prepared to Root, Debuff, then Nuke.

Against Bears:
    What I did was Repulse Bear's Beckon then Blind Shot, after that I'd follow through with double Roots and then Break, Shat, Blast and backup so that their HS doesn't touch me, following through backing up I'd come back with a Break, Root, Blind, Repulse, and then my Thorn Wall. They're usually dead before/after I get to a second Thorn Wall, however if you are trapped in a corner, or caught by the second Beckon, I suggest Avian Scream, then follow through with a Repulse and a Root if you have one off cooldown. [Mega Repulse = Avian Scream and Repulse]

Against Mages:
    With Mages it's really just all about luck. However if they don't have Mana Shield, you may have a good fighting chance. With Mages you need to try and avoid the ice's and get some of your Auto-Attacks in, most Mages open up with either Drain, Frostbite, or their Fire Storm, if the mage you fight opens up with Firestorm/Drain, root and try your best to run to get inside of their comfort zone (2-3m), If they open up with Ice you should try to kite their ice by using repulse and try to run towards them with your roots. If you ARE able to get close enough for your auto-attacks to hit, unleash all of your skills and hopefully you come out standing. However if you are unable to get close enough, just have a 10-12m battle with the mage and try to kite to the best of your abilities. Mages armor buff (Blessing of Vitality) only last 12 seconds, so if you can kite/run out for atleast 5-7 seconds, and get a bit close to them, you may just win.

Against Rhinos:
    Stay out of close range for beginning of the fight. Dont use Focus just yet, just use Evasion. Use Root and Repulse effectively, Mega Repulse whenever needed. Then when their Vital force buff runs out, go in focus blind shat break blast root and stay close to them. Once they use Vital force again, kite them like in the beginning. Objective is to run out their main buff - Vital force, which gives them hit, they're helpless without it. When their buff runs out, use blind so whatever they try and do misses. During that short period of time where their buff is cooling down, give it all you've got.

CURRENTLY EDITING
    Last edited by Vvriter; 10-05-2014 at 06:44 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vvriter For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

Meh Burn and Darth already made a mega one with over 600 replies, but nice work.
    ya YEET

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laar For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Yea those 600 replies were made up of around 6 people that are all friends together^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton:1676539
    Yea those 600 replies were made up of around 6 people that are all friends together^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Lmfao *cough cough*
    ya YEET

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

I see you used the rhino part.. I dont mind

6 thorn wall sounds cool..ill try it if I return to pl permanent

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

I don't get it.. I don't know those people on that thread

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rescind For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvriter View Post
    Well since I saw a few old Lv.30 Warbirds in PvP today (Once in a lifetime), I thought I'd make a little thread to hopefully bring a few new Birds into lower level PvP by giving away my after-nerf build.

The Setup:
    6 Focus
    6 Blinding Shot
    6 Thorn Wall (After some studying on Thorn Wall it works a bit like a Mage's Drain, it has a cast delay. I also found that it's lv6 is very powerful - Trust me and see for yourself )
    5 Evasion
    1 Thorn Root (ALWAYS use Thorn Root first because it's an instant cast, Thorn Wall AFTER you Thorn Root so that your opponent receives a nice and long stun, following BIG DMG.
    1 Repulse
    1 Avian Scream
    1 Shattering Scream
    1 Blast Shot
    1 Break Armor

(In order from easiest to hardest)

Against Birds:
    Due to this build's setup, other Birds are no problem to kill. Simply be keen-eyed towards the Blinding Shot, because if that hits you, you may lose. I suggest opening up with Repulse, then Blinding Shot, then follow through with your roots, afterwards use your Break, Shat, Blast, and then your Avian Scream if you get that close.

Against Bears:
    What I did was Repulse Bear's Beckon then Blind Shot, after that I'd follow through with double Roots and then Break, Shat, Blast and backup so that their HS doesn't touch me, following through backing up I'd come back with a Break, Root, Blind, Repulse, and then my Thorn Wall. They're usually dead before/after I get to a second Thorn Wall, however if you are trapped in a corner, or caught by the second Beckon, I suggest Avian Scream, then follow through with a Repulse and a Root if you have one off cooldown. [Mega Repulse = Avian Scream and Repulse]

Against Foxes:
    Foxes are basically the same as Birds. Keep your distance because when they come in flying you'll need to be prepared to Root, Debuff, then Nuke.

Against Mages:
    With Mages it's really just all about luck. However if they don't have Mana Shield, you may have a good fighting chance. With Mages you need to try and avoid the ice's and get some of your Auto-Attacks in, most Mages open up with either Drain, Frostbite, or their Fire Storm, if the mage you fight opens up with Firestorm/Drain, root and try your best to run to get inside of their comfort zone (2-3m), If they open up with Ice you should try to kite their ice by using repulse and try to run towards them with your roots. If you ARE able to get close enough for your auto-attacks to hit, unleash all of your skills and hopefully you come out standing. However if you are unable to get close enough, just have a 10-12m battle with the mage and try to kite to the best of your abilities. Mages armor buff (Blessing of Vitality) only last 12 seconds, so if you can kite/run out for atleast 5-7 seconds, and get a bit close to them, you may just win.

Against Rhinos:
    Stay out of close range for beginning of the fight. Dont use Focus just yet, just use Evasion. Use Root and Repulse effectively, Mega Repulse whenever needed. Then when their Vital force buff runs out, go in focus blind shat break blast root and stay close to them. Once they use Vital force again, kite them like in the beginning. Objective is to run out their main buff - Vital force, which gives them hit, they're helpless without it. When their buff runs out, use blind so whatever they try and do misses. During that short period of time where their buff is cooling down, give it all you've got.

Stats:
    94 STR, 60 DEX

My Gear :
    Helmet: Halloween Bone Helm (Lv30 Int, Event Item) If you cannot afford this, simply use the item you obtained in Plat Pack.
    Weapon: Conqueror's Fine Sword (Lv30 Str, Plat Pack)
    Armor: Halloween Marrow Mantle (Lv30 Int, Event Item) - If you cannot afford this, simply use the you obtained in Plat Pack.
    Shield: Gruesome Evidence Bracer (Lv30 Dex, Event Item) - If you cannot afford this, simply use the item you obtained in Plat Pack.
    Ring: Swap between the Acrobat's Fine Iron Band, and a Dex ring with either 10 Dmg/2 Dodge or 10 Dmg/2 Crit (Unable to remember the name, will edit later)

Swap between Weapons & Rings depending on what you fight with either the Sword & Shield, or the Iceberg Frozen Longsword/Plat Pack Hammer from the Rhino Pack.

In total the maximum amount of resources you'll need in order to be a decent/good warbird is really just about 35-90 platinum, it'll be expensive gold-wise for the better sided gear. (Gruesome Evidence Bracer)

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
    Burningdex
    Shadowstar
    Darthtwodtwo
    good attempt

build not someing i would use

my guide got taken down and tbh this isnt what i wanted to see when i logged on .

why am i even thanked in this anyways?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 753
Size:  170.0 KB
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

srry for double, this just needed to be posted

1. will you care if i re post my guide?

2. iceberg titanic hammer has more dps and i use that vs mages wen im up close and it improves your chances a fair bit
    nothing lasts forever

Where Birds don't Fly PL PvP Skill: A furious Genghis Khan PL Motto: Learn from all Mistakes ☺
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    srry for double, this just needed to be posted

1. will you care if i re post my guide?

2. iceberg titanic hammer has more dps and i use that vs mages wen im up close and it improves your chances a fair bit
    1. No, I do not care.

2. Hammer compared to Longsword - 30-25 Dmg less, but 12-13 more Dps and .3 more speed. In my opinion, I'd rather use the Longsword's damage, because of the variety of skills, plus even getting to the mage's comfort zone is a challenge in itself, making the Hammer less viable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

repulse ar start vs mage then run into range with hammer n u win xD

hammer my personal opinion only use it when close
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default My Level 30 Warbird Guide/Build

Warbirds gud, dex bird is decent too takes lots of skill to use. Anywayyys, 0 focus?
    A bird needs his crit even if thorn wall is strong, criticaling break or blind is alot more dmg combined plus u get hit%( which should be changed to dmg)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Awesome guide! It never actually came to me to test out thorn wall lol, always just stuck with root lol

Did burn just add "burningdex" and "darthtwodtwo" to the special thanks or was that actually there? If he didn't, then ur welcome lol

my guide got taken down and tbh this isnt what i wanted to see when i logged on .

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 753
Size:  170.0 KB
    Nuuuuuuuuu

Was arp the one who banned Laar too? Is he still active ig?

EDIT: burn, answer those last questions in pm, don't wanna derail vv's guide and get it removed too

|| Combusts || Dendrophobia || Darthing || Toggling || Tactful || Allegiant || Orauve || Htrad || Infractus || Darthtwodtwo || Lwn || Xxnoxx ||

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Impact View Post
    Warbirds gud, dex bird is decent too takes lots of skill to use. Anywayyys, 0 focus?
    A bird needs his crit even if thorn wall is strong, criticaling break or blind is alot more dmg combined plus u get hit%( which should be changed to dmg)
    The build has 6 Focus...?

6 Focus
    6 Blinding Shot
    6 Thorn Wall (After some studying on Thorn Wall it works a bit like a Mage's Drain, it has a cast delay. I also found that it's lv6 is very powerful - Trust me and see for yourself )
    5 Evasion
    1 Thorn Root (ALWAYS use Thorn Root first because it's an instant cast, Thorn Wall AFTER you Thorn Root so that your opponent receives a nice and long stun, following BIG DMG)
    1 Repulse
    1 Avian Scream
    1 Shattering Scream
    1 Blast Shot
    1 Break Armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

i was on thread darth ill answer others in a sec

and vv impact was hinting at his build forma dex bird
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

i was on thread darth ill answer others in a sec

and vv impact was hinting at his build forma dex bird
    I don't see a hint anywhere in that message. I'm pretty sure he simply read the build incorrectly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvriter View Post
    The build has 6 Focus...?

6 Focus
    6 Blinding Shot
    5 Evasion
    1 Thorn Root (ALWAYS use Thorn Root first because it's an instant cast, Thorn Wall AFTER you Thorn Root so that your opponent receives a nice and long stun, following BIG DMG)
    1 Repulse
    1 Avian Scream
    1 Shattering Scream
    1 Blast Shot
    1 Break Armor
    Oops sry i have dyslexia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Oops sry i have dyslexia
    It's alright.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

guides back up in guides forum
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

guides back up in guides forum
    That's great! Hopefully it gets as popular as the last one.

Some where in pocket legends near Balefort castle XD
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

L30 warbird dead....

(Buynuke)