Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fricken LEACHERS!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lordme View Post
    Well there are pple who solo crush the keeper for kill counts

Once when my friends and i were doing shadow quest, a 21 pop in. We didnt boot him and tried reasoning with him. We told him this is not the right place to be, and we heard the best reason why hes here 'my friends run me here'

Hahaha i was like saying your friends run you here and that doesnt mean we will run you here, we are under manpower. We cant even fend for ourselves, what can we do to help a 21 who isnt a friend of us? But good thing after a while he left on his own saying he doesnt want to ruin our game and my friend thanked him.

Doesnt pple know where to lv? I would run my friends in plasma pyramid until they are 46, thats a good place, with good gold and easy to kill mobs for a 50
    No idea. I want to assume they just don't know but then I would think them not being able to hit anything would be a big clue. Sadly I've probably given a couple dozen of them access to Crush the Keeper over the weekend from killing Plothozz. I just hope the devs allow us to enforce level restrictions on hosted games in a future update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Good thing that level has more than one boss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Looks like the host will be able to have option to enforce level restricted games

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    We'll add a checkbox in 1.7 that can restrict the hosted game to at least the minumum level required by the campaign.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unruly- I sent you a friend request in game... I will farm with you any day!! Axavier lvl50 mage 21k kills under 900 deaths and don't mind helping out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can't wait for level restrictions. Sometimes it is just way annoying, especially if they beg you not to boot them..... Ugh!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Lol I know, don't you love when someone enters and says "Don't boot." kinda messes with you -- not sure whether to take it as a sign that they suck or whether to feel bad booting them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lmao! That's the moment I'm like "boot, someone please."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My in-game name is rruly. I finally have full cyber. I'm just messin around in game now lol. Lol this 28 said he'll pay if I don't boot.. I did anyways

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What I think pl should do when there not so busy is to fix it so the person who does the most work I.e pots, uses most pots during boss battle, or does the most damange gets the better drop or gets a better chance at drops. I know how you feel I've been leeched from a mega,power,and ol rift helm from a Lvl 35(don't worry I told him kite shield was best shield in the game and traded it for it)xD. So I'm not sure how hard that patch would be but they should take it under consideration. Doesn't bother me that much cause I farm with friends but could save people some frustration that they don't need!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

That's not fair to the other people and I doubt there will be an accurate way to judge performance.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I mailed devs a suggestion on how to control drop rates to NOT favor inactives. In my suggestion drop rates were not increased, but would be decreased(range,rate,etc) if a player was inactive or not participating much.

As with many of my ideas, I doubt it would be implemented- but one can hope..
    gaabob - lv50 pally/mage; gaabobtwo - lv50 dual bird; gaabobthree - lv50 intbear/strbear; gaabobfour - lv50 dextress; gaabobfive - lv50 bowbear; gaabobtwink - lv20 intbear twink; deathsparkles - lv20 bird twink; a mule; and a lv47 ao2 farmer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sry dude. Your ao3 gen? ao3 gens are leechers at the beginning.
    IGN: Skellerkrunch(50), Hawkrobin(50), Magiclegends(50), Oktal(45), Bladesword(45), mamccroc(35) Plothozz(30), Lechomp(20), Oktal (20), Monseiurlebow(20), Tharef(20), Smackolantern(19),

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bladesword View Post
    Sry dude. Your ao3 gen? ao3 gens are leechers at the beginning.
    How so? Thats not true at all but feel free to try and prove me wrong.

Remember, even a lvl 10 in ao3 isn't necessary a leach. A leach is someone that doesn't pull their own weight, if the lvl 10 is atleast trying, and attacking, they're not a leach, they're just pulling as much weight as they can....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yep, There was this person that was playing with my group once.. We were fighting Keeper.. He was thinking that he was luring Keeper.. and so he just stood there.. on the bridge and keeper was on the other side.. Keeper did not give a Beep about him and just killed me and another team mate.. I am not going to mention the person's class.. However, I have barely any problems with leachers now since i have full cyber.. and im just soloing or finishing my lower quests.
    One man's trash, can be another man's treasure.