Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How Event Crates & Chests Work During the Ursoth's Assault Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord0520 View Post
    The energy system is the best works well thank you STS for the best update!!!
    -_- srsly?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pfurz View Post
    All People may be happy, as long as the new crates also can be crafted with recepies and essences when the event is over. Good Job STS.
    Crafting? yes.
    Opening?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

When coming

sorry for my english

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cookiehunterx View Post
    When coming

sorry for my english
    2 weeks Event comes we Leaving sor but i can't be angry anymore i just laugh at all and i will leave the game if more payments has been released and more unless farmable stuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

The energy system is the best works well thank you STS for the best update!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ALlIsWell View Post
    -_- srsly?
    No - i dont think, that he is serious.
    Looking at his further posts in this thread (starting @ page 11), i am pretty sure, that Warlord0520 is a troll. He doesnt really seem to play AL (and i doubt, that he played the goblin-event / energy-system) but with each of his posts here, he tries to provoke other people. Obviously just to get some attention, he cannot get in real life.

So lets just ignore his postings and i dont doubt, that he will finally go away to troll elsewhere.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (2).jpg 
Views:	455 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	92549
    Last edited by Handel; 06-18-2014 at 01:28 PM.
    IGN: TAGTRAUM

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Default How Event Crates & Chests Work During the Ursoth's Assault Event

Quote Originally Posted by Handel View Post
    Looking at his further posts in this thread (starting @ page 11), i am pretty sure, that Warlord0520 is a troll. He doesnt really play AL (and i doubt, that he played the goblin-event / energy-system) but with each of his posts here, he is trying to provoke other members. Obviously just to get some attention, he cannot get in real life.

So lets just ignore his postings and i dont doubt, that he will finally go away to troll elsewhere.

He was just violating Poe's Law and like all violators of Poe's Law he should be viciously attacked

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hectororius View Post
    notfaded is not saying that non-plat players should not have any advantages.

The real issue is that mythics went from being originally available in existing crates, to being removed and only available to special event crates and double odds locked crates that require time and essences that must be farmed in order to craft them. Now instead of players being open 1000+ crates at their hearts desire, they'll be limited by the amount of gold and time they have to open crates (yes, this is a bad thing)

In the Tarlok event there was no requirement for essences to craft chests, and they were bound to your toon. This is more than sufficient to control the market. throw in the layer of energy requirements to even farm the event consistently and you start to see why people are getting upset over this event being a pay to play (not even pay to win).

Since we have no idea if essences will drop anywhere in arlor or just inside the event map(s), it could be a major fail, or a passable fail.

I hope for Our sakes, and STS's that they get it right.
    Thanks Hector for expressing what many of us feel. Again, I am optimistic and hopeful of the event and plan to go into it full force! Candy w/ mythic rifle will be so stinkin' cute.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

are you kidding me? SL, PL, and DL havent had an event / update since the 27th of last month and you guys complain about an update that gives new items LOL i dont play AL much, but when DL one of my favorite games gets an update, im very happy because i know sts will be updating AL almost daily. So when you complain about an update remember this, the other games dont get updated daily like AL does. just my .002c
    That he said about the energy-system update. And answering to my point, that i would prefer a non-updated but free game, instead of a updated pay-to-play game:

Your a joke, dark legends had an energy system for ALL dungeons at LAUNCH.. And we dealt with it for a few months before they changed it. Like I said above, before you complain and QQ about an update you don't like, just remember that other games aren't even being updated. And you are talking about pay to play....
    Are you still thinking, that he has just tried to be ironic, Fluff?

But i really liked the "and like all violators of Poe's Law he should be viciously attacked " part!
    Last edited by Handel; 06-18-2014 at 01:58 PM.
    IGN: TAGTRAUM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Remien. Since the energy system is highly sought after by the devs, can you modify it. If people are on line, you can make the energy timer speed up 4x. Instead of every 8 hours for one energy, an online player will get one energy every 2 hours (edit spelling). This benefits plat and non plat players alike. It keeps people on line.

Second, can you put a bronze, silver or gold border around players in your group....on the left side of the screen...to obviously signify what level they have achieved. I believe this will go a long way toward making the system better for us as players. We may not like the system and want it removed, but in the meantime we can still make suggestions to make it better and more functional.

Ssiege
    Casualties of War
    Last edited by SIEGE_; 06-18-2014 at 03:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sfubi View Post
    I am not a fan of the evergy ball system and I knew that the goldies ver. platters complaints would be enormous so

I tested the platters results ver. goldies results on my toons (see bottom for toon listing)

2 toons i did not purchase tokens or energy balls
    1 toon i purchased evergy balls (rogue)

All three toons were able to get to gold tier, loot at least one gyrm egg, and purchase a talisman.
    That would mean your non energy and non token purchasing toons managed to get 175 tokens during the event. Something smells here. My wife, brother and I trio'd daily the 3 free and purchased energy. We hit gold level at 330 point all at the same time. None of us hit the egg, and we only hit 91 tokens. Was it luck that you managed to double our tokens? Not buying it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Where is the advantage of people who farming locked crates a lot before this event?

I mean, that locked crates prices on auction would be keep going down until this event released and not raising too far?

So, 3 locked crates crafting 1 Elondrian crates, then elondrian crates could be sell in auction? 1 elondrian crates better price than 3 locked crates?

*sorry my bad english and lot of question, rarely online on forum again*
    Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

So all my 120 locked will be pretty useless if I dont waste plat or token to Craft new chests.
    And to get token you must have energy, and to get energy u need plat.

TY very much.
    All my farming for nothing.
    You are greedy. VERY greedy.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anniestar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anniestar View Post
    So all my 120 locked will be pretty useless if I dont waste plat or token to Craft new chests.
    And to get token you must have energy, and to get energy u need plat.

TY very much.
    All my farming for nothing.
    You are greedy. VERY greedy.
    If you would have advantage from the past..what new event could be?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I have 1 sugestion guys ...
    5 plat for 1 run isnt worth if u got a normal noob boss...
    So devide energy in 4 parts
    1 comon for first boss.(1 plat)
    2 rare for second boss.(2 plat)
    3 epic for third boss .(3 plat)
    And 4 leg for last boss( 5 plat)...
    Its the best way to remove all cons from energy system

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jeocapat View Post
    Erm Erm to the economy experts complaining about new mythics flooding the market and justifying this system which at the end if you observe well makes everyone loot less mythics overall i just want to say nobody, at least 90/ 95% of AL, is gonna feel sad or complain if the mythic market crash or mythics get looted in abundance during the event. That would mean more players can have access to it and that is good while on the other hand if the drop rate is kept extremely rare or just rare its gonna be a big problem cause we all know the rich and most influential players have long hands and can easily manipulate the prices of items with low quantity...see arcane ring *coff* *coff*..

Said this everyday is not christmas and sts needs to make their profit too. I believe it will be greatly appreciated by them if majority of us don't always forget that almighty money makes everything on the globe rotate at the moment...this crate system is good cause it decently merge f2p and p2w to a passable result at least compared to the slaps we recieved from the so called goblin test event the crate system looks like a gentle touch.

Nobody really cares if mythics are looted in abundance except Zeus, Energizeric and a couple other mercs. Majority of AL players that just farm their b* off for a living would be happy to see some sanity priced mythics ,and not just at the end of the season when they are near to useless, once in a while not only because this mythics look like they will be dc after the event but mainly because of the miserable low prices the legendary items the rich players told the poors to go farm and sell in order to have money for their mythics worth.

If i wasnt clear the legendary loots worth nothing compared to what manipulated mythic items will cost doubles odds or fake double odds.
    *this should be made the post of the day*
    There is just too much truth in your post, I was just blown away.

Indeed, just a handful of merchants manipulating the economy, lobbying for limited supply and quantity (actually, make that a number just nice enough so merchants and co. could wipe clean the stocks in the market and set any price they want), and thus they could apply the old Oligopoly and Price Fixing tactics.
    While new content are supposed to be enjoyed when they are released, instead, they sat inside the merchants inventories, while other players farm their *** trying to accumulate gold to afford them.
    What's the loss in giving more good gears to everyone, especially so to the plats paying users? You will have more players with better equipped weapon and good gears running with you, isn't that good?
    Oh I forgot, these merchants don't farms.
    So, beware of their lobbying tactics. Too often STG just fall plainly into their trap, listening to the filthy rich 5% and alienating the other 95%.
    And ditto to the fake double odds, oddly enough I ALWAYS get less supergem (next to nonexistent) during the supposedly double odds supergem weekend.
    -rethgifllub-

17. The Following User Says Thank You to flluby2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Handel View Post
    Looking at his further posts in this thread (starting @ page 11), i am pretty sure, that Warlord0520 is a troll. He doesnt really seem to play AL (and i doubt, that he played the goblin-event / energy-system) but with each of his posts here, he tries to provoke other people. Obviously just to get some attention, he cannot get in real life.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (2).jpg 
Views:	455 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	92549

I've been playing AL longer than you have, since your the one that makes assumptions so easily, especially the fact that you said I "provoke" people and what you said about me that I was being a troll was not provocative at all? Lmao, you sir are a hypocrite, and cannot take a joke or two because you are so butt hurt about a little update gone wrong. Why don't you try playing other legends games for once you would be crying and making a thread on how DL energy system is dumb or some crap like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hectororius View Post
    notfaded is not saying that non-plat players should not have any advantages.

The real issue is that mythics went from being originally available in existing crates, to being removed and only available to special event crates and double odds locked crates that require time and essences that must be farmed in order to craft them. Now instead of players being open 1000+ crates at their hearts desire, they'll be limited by the amount of gold and time they have to open crates (yes, this is a bad thing)

In the Tarlok event there was no requirement for essences to craft chests, and they were bound to your toon. This is more than sufficient to control the market. throw in the layer of energy requirements to even farm the event consistently and you start to see why people are getting upset over this event being a pay to play (not even pay to win).

Since we have no idea if essences will drop anywhere in arlor or just inside the event map(s), it could be a major fail, or a passable fail.

I hope for Our sakes, and STS's that they get it right.
    Well when your right your right!
    Except that the essence will drop all over arlor,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flluby2 View Post
    *this should be made the post of the day*
    There is just too much truth in your post, I was just blown away.

Indeed, just a handful of merchants manipulating the economy, lobbying for limited supply and quantity (actually, make that a number just nice enough so merchants and co. could wipe clean the stocks in the market and set any price they want), and thus they could apply the old Oligopoly and Price Fixing tactics.
    While new content are supposed to be enjoyed when they are released, instead, they sat inside the merchants inventories, while other players farm their *** trying to accumulate gold to afford them.
    What's the loss in giving more good gears to everyone, especially so to the plats paying users? You will have more players with better equipped weapon and good gears running with you, isn't that good?
    Oh I forgot, these merchants don't farms.
    So, beware of their lobbying tactics. Too often STG just fall plainly into their trap, listening to the filthy rich 5% and alienating the other 95%.
    And ditto to the fake double odds, oddly enough I ALWAYS get less supergem (next to nonexistent) during the supposedly double odds supergem weekend.
    making mythics easily accessible to gold only users defeats the purpose of buying plat because we would all be gold only user given even a slightly leveled playing field, im seriously who really wants to buy plat. So why pay when the mythics and arcance items are easy to get without paying to gain an advantage. And for that matter why even make a game that is very entertaining if your not gonna get paid for it? No, limiting mythics is not the issue, it how to limit them that seems to be the problem. Im sure that following the setup used during the Tarlok event would be better for everyone. But as a business STS is looking forward, and wants to increase profits rather than cut losses to keep the non paying kids happy. Im sorry but happiness doesnt pay the bills. And if you can not buy plat or chose not too because you want to be cheap then dont cry if u cant have the best gear. Those of us that have jobs work hard for our money and have spent a fair amount of it to get the items we have. If you live in a country were plat is not sold that last comment does not apply to you. Fact of the matter is the download for the game is free to include IN GAME PURCHASES..

PS
    if u can not afford to play, meaning its not in your budget then thems the brakes! I kno it sux

PSS
    and you maybe right about zeus and the others mentioned. As much as I hate to say it they are in a better position then most players, yea it sux and all I hear about is how much of bad person zeus is but im not complaining..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by izubattousaiOlrek View Post
    making mythics easily accessible to gold only users defeats the purpose of buying plat because we would all be gold only user given even a slightly leveled playing field, im seriously who really wants to buy plat. So why pay when the mythics and arcance items are easy to get without paying to gain an advantage. And for that matter why even make a game that is very entertaining if your not gonna get paid for it? No, limiting mythics is not the issue, it how to limit them that seems to be the problem. Im sure that following the setup used during the Tarlok event would be better for everyone. But as a business STS is looking forward, and wants to increase profits rather than cut losses to keep the non paying kids happy. Im sorry but happiness doesnt pay the bills. And if you can not buy plat or chose not too because you want to be cheap then dont cry if u cant have the best gear. Those of us that have jobs work hard for our money and have spent a fair amount of it to get the items we have. If you live in a country were plat is not sold that last comment does not apply to you. Fact of the matter is the download for the game is free to include IN GAME PURCHASES..

PS
    if u can not afford to play, meaning its not in your budget then thems the brakes! I kno it sux

PSS
    and you maybe right about zeus and the others mentioned. As much as I hate to say it they are in a better position then most players, yea it sux and all I hear about is how much of bad person zeus is but im not complaining..
    I don't ever see people saying Zeus is a bad person lol....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

I think this thread is about the next event and NOT lashing on Zeus and other merchs for being rich. If they found a way to make gold, so can you.

P.S. I am not even remotely close to being "Rich" and not a merch either.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Back For This Useful Post: