Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How Event Crates & Chests Work During the Ursoth's Assault Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Selling Crates......
    Bought them for 5k each...lets see how much money I can make....
    >;3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    Selling Crates......
    Bought them for 5k each...lets see how much money I can make....
    >;3
    Ill Buy Them All 7K Right Now
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Can we join with 1 2 3 5 plat to boss like tarlok ?
    for example i will use 5 plat for join 4# boss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    During previous mythic weapons weekends, locked crates were not 8k, but more like 20k+ each. The desire for mythic weapons will set the price of both old, new, or whatever crates and chests are released.
    This event is like 3 weeks not a weekend. More comparable is the last 2 mythic events which ran 1 week or more. And locked prices were never 20k+ during these. So I don't see the point of bringing up mythic weekend when it has no relevance to this. These new crates will be expensive because a lack of supply and high demand. And at the very least they will cost 3x the cost of existing crates because it costs 3 crates to make them. This is the point I was making, but I expect these new crates to cost significantly more.

So it doesn't really matter what they do with the locked crates. The gold factor is a non issue here. If instead of this new system, they announced that current locked crates had 100x chance of mythic weapons, then tomorrow when you wake up these crates would be selling for 100k each, and then the mythic weapons would end up being worth 1m or less.
    Now you resort to using strawman argument, which doesn't even apply. Because they reduced the number of crates by 66% that could loot mythics because it costs 3 crates to make one with "double chance". If they gave you 100x chance then it would cost you 150 crates to make 1 crate. Currently in CS there is 565 crates, so if you bought every single crate you could only make 3 with 100x chance. So how would that make it go to 1m or less? Your argument doesn't make any sense.

Like never before, players are hoarding locked crates in huge numbers. And if they were all to be opened tomorrow, the amount of mythic and arcane items that would result would flood the market and drive prices way way down. They are actually conceding this point by forcing us to eliminate some of the locked willingly. Think about that before you criticize.
    Instead of just artificially reducing the number of crates by giving us the same content. They should offer more content to give us more reasons to open crates.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to falmear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Erm Erm to the economy experts complaining about new mythics flooding the market and justifying this system which at the end if you observe well makes everyone loot less mythics overall i just want to say nobody, at least 90/ 95% of AL, is gonna feel sad or complain if the mythic market crash or mythics get looted in abundance during the event. That would mean more players can have access to it and that is good while on the other hand if the drop rate is kept extremely rare or just rare its gonna be a big problem cause we all know the rich and most influential players have long hands and can easily manipulate the prices of items with low quantity...see arcane ring *coff* *coff*..

Said this everyday is not christmas and sts needs to make their profit too. I believe it will be greatly appreciated by them if majority of us don't always forget that almighty money makes everything on the globe rotate at the moment...this crate system is good cause it decently merge f2p and p2w to a passable result at least compared to the slaps we recieved from the so called goblin test event the crate system looks like a gentle touch.

Nobody really cares if mythics are looted in abundance except Zeus, Energizeric and a couple other mercs. Majority of AL players that just farm their b* off for a living would be happy to see some sanity priced mythics ,and not just at the end of the season when they are near to useless, once in a while not only because this mythics look like they will be dc after the event but mainly because of the miserable low prices the legendary items the rich players told the poors to go farm and sell in order to have money for their mythics worth.

If i wasnt clear the legendary loots worth nothing compared to what manipulated mythic items will cost doubles odds or fake double odds.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jeocapat For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

Event Chests
    There are two different kinds of Event Chests that can drop during the event.

Attachment 91901
    Entangled Chests can drop from the first 3 bosses and contain things like armor, items, gold, and more, but do not have the chance to drop the new mythic weapons.

Attachment 91902
    Spirit Chests, however, are extra special chests that drop from Ursoth (the #4 event boss) and are awarded to players when they reach Silver Tier. Spirit Chests will have a chance to drop the new mythic weapons.

Spirit Chests can also be crafted with a recipe (obtained when you reach bronze tier) allowing you to combine 3 Entangled Chests with Elondrian essences to make one Spirit Chest.

All event chests are free to open.
    Will spirit chests also have an increased chance in dropping the 'better' armor/items, compared to entangled?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

If I haven't opened all my Elondrian Crates before the event is over, do i get to keep them, or will it turn back into three regular crates?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Make one recipe for all characters in that account!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

How many plats needed to open one locked event crate?

For God's SAKE! lvl 15 armor and helm (rare) for tank
    The guy who scored 4m 20s 420ms in Elite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I wish the drop of New Mythic Weapons in Locked Grand Crate of Elondrian will not be that rare. cause its like.. we're just wasting a Regular Lock *3 REGULAR LOCKS* just for nothing T-T and.. 15 plats also. Goodluck to all the Plats Users. *goodluck to me -_-.*
    PERSEVERANCE and HARDWORK Propels SUCCESS

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ansm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andrisber View Post
    How many plats needed to open one locked event crate?
    15 plats. just like ur opening a Regular Locked Crates
    PERSEVERANCE and HARDWORK Propels SUCCESS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jeocapat View Post
    Erm Erm to the economy experts complaining about new mythics flooding the market and justifying this system which at the end if you observe well makes everyone loot less mythics overall i just want to say nobody, at least 90/ 95% of AL, is gonna feel sad or complain if the mythic market crash or mythics get looted in abundance during the event. That would mean more players can have access to it and that is good while on the other hand if the drop rate is kept extremely rare or just rare its gonna be a big problem cause we all know the rich and most influential players have long hands and can easily manipulate the prices of items with low quantity...see arcane ring *coff* *coff*..

Said this everyday is not christmas and sts needs to make their profit too. I believe it will be greatly appreciated by them if majority of us don't always forget that almighty money makes everything on the globe rotate at the moment...this crate system is good cause it decently merge f2p and p2w to a passable result at least compared to the slaps we recieved from the so called goblin test event the crate system looks like a gentle touch.

Nobody really cares if mythics are looted in abundance except Zeus, Energizeric and a couple other mercs. Majority of AL players that just farm their b* off for a living would be happy to see some sanity priced mythics ,and not just at the end of the season when they are near to useless, once in a while not only because this mythics look like they will be dc after the event but mainly because of the miserable low prices the legendary items the rich players told the poors to go farm and sell in order to have money for their mythics worth.

If i wasnt clear the legendary loots worth nothing compared to what manipulated mythic items will cost doubles odds or fake double odds.
    I only care locked and malison egg prices, never opened unless got free plat, because locked my main source of Gold
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

The energy system is the same as the Tarlok event provided that energy balls drop from non-event bosses. Sam seems to indicate in his post that this will happen this time around.

During Tarlok, we all went around killing regular bosses hoping to find a portal. Now we will be doing the same thing but instead of looking for portals, we will be hoping to get an energy drop. So no difference there.

And when we do find an energy, we can enter a portal at any time since they are accessible in town. So I don't really see any difference here. I kind of like this system.
    There is a big difference, i cannot invite my friends if i found portal. I remember i became such popular when i wrote "Dragon" on guild chat during tarlok. And people invited me back, i invited the ones who invited me before, it was a never ending fun.
    Portals now basically useless and should have removed to a fixed location.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This will not only cost 15 plats per opening but a lot more. To hoard a lot of this new crate you need to use platinum for crafting timer, making this new crate super expensive, not only it will consume 3 crate but it will also consume another 15 plats for crafting timer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

What was the point of the goblin event feedback thread if you just ignored the feedback you were getting regarding energy, and only decided to put in updates for the event that widens the gap further for non plat users and plat users.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimocallboy View Post
    Attachment 91969

...funny...
    You didnt learn a lot .. as i see,you still wanna use that energy ball system.. i know its f2p and you need to make enough profit for the next event/expansion...but YOU STG know that no one wants that energy ball system ! Rem said that it will be in the next event ,im dissapointed
    same here....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ALlIsWell View Post
    same here....
    Energy ball, Crafting locked chest. As I see it, it all requires platinum. I am expecting the new locked chest will drop from bosses for the new mythic to be rarer. Now it can be crafted by just using 3 old locked chest? there are several thousands of crates being farmed every hour. Using a common crate as ingredient such as lock crate is one of your biggest mistakes to begin with. Expect that in the first day there are more than 10 weapons already and you call mythic items rare.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hello,
    Average player here who spends hours for like 2 or more months farming and buying locked hoping that one day mythics will come and I'll be able to maybe loot one or sell the locked for higher price. Maybe even double my gold. But guess what? I read the forums about this new ursoths assault, possibly everything about locked and mythics, and it clearly stated. "Current Locked Crates will be transformed into the special event crates. When the event ends, they will be changed back to normal." and I was so happy when I saw that cause I knew hours and a lot of gold wasn't wasted. But then all of the sudden, you change it again! Now it takes 3 locked to make 1? This is stupid and I'm ticked off because I spend almost all of my gold and time into locked after you've assured I'll be fine, but then you basically ruin everything by posting this. Thanks for lying! Why even ask us in other threads for our feedback when you don't even listen to the main complaints! Be sure to never spend another dime on this cause you guys lied about 2 times! Thanks again STS!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrwolfla For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    The energy system is still there, yes. It will still cost 1 energy to enter portals.
    As 99% forumers find energy system bad and asked to remove it... does this smiley mean you dont read feedback? :-\

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Okatare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

my 10 cents .. i am not against the new system seems to be interesting but the energy system well reduce the timer is the best option..i have talk to players and Many players already are ready to quit..If the energy saga continues.. So think of losing potential costumers.. I am a merchant well for the rarity part is the old mythics will go dirty cheap and the new mythics too expensive.. So plat buyers gets everything average player stuggles day and night buy something decent..even then not every one own mythics.. actually the crash of the market was due to the bug thank u sts locked were looting for 3 days like crazy until then it was going well.. dont forget that.. and it took almost like 3-4 months for the market to stabilize the locked prices and then the luck elixers made available to trade a boon for average players like me even crashed the market as it is 100 times easier to loot locked .. 2x mythics ain t gonna hurt coz the event is just once in 4 months or maybe more and the availablitiy of mythics is lesser than u can expect for the demand .. the whole point is please make it feasible for both plat and players who can t buy plats like me for example my debit card is not accepted by google ..when i had the chance i have bought plats..i do agree about the energy bought by people..but thats say 20% players against 80% players who bought energy with gold making them poorer day by day.. and the loot was too rare that legendary egg costs more than mythic egg what can say about that? an example would be ripmaw .. it sells cheaper than gyrm .. probably a day will come ripmaw will cost 100k coz there will be no one to buy it .. lol.