Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Shady & Surge -- How they SHOULD be rewarded....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Hmm well StS got a lot of bad reviews about energy balls cooldown so 2 scenarios here first they will remove the energy balls but make the players hunt for the portals or second and more possible is to reduce the cooldown of the energy kits by a lot so the price of the kits will fall. So here you go another plus in this idea. Hope it will be implented!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Hmm well StS got a lot of bad reviews about energy balls cooldown so 2 scenarios here first they will remove the energy balls but make the players hunt for the portals or second and more possible is to reduce the cooldown of the energy kits by a lot so the price of the kits will fall. So here you go another plus in this idea. Hope it will be implented!!
    what's the ratio of total players to forum members though?

ain't got no how whatchamacallit (kurt cobain)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    Not really, on the face it seems the same but its not. Drops from bosses (like teeth for example) are individual. So if you loot an energy ball and everyone doesn't then only you can enter the portal. Which basically means you need to ditch your party for find another party to help you farm if you are not capable of doing it solo. Or you have to keep farming until everyone in your party has energy which will be frustrating to wait for all 4 people to loot energy. So I don't really understand how you can say "Only the terminology has changed." when this isn't even close to being the case.
    If they implement the change where you are automatically grouped with players at the same tier as you, then I think this is a non issue. It won't matter if you run with PUGs instead of a party. Everybody has been running PUGs for dragkin teeth for months, and it is really fun and nobody complains about doing it. You'll be able to do the same for energy balls, and then you'll be able to do the same when you enter the event portal.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I like the idea of the pet being purchasable with tokens. Then everyone who is willing to grind hard the whole event could get one. Perhaps 10k tokens and the pet be a direct stable purchase as to not kill the market for the egg form.
    Those players unabke to aquire the tokens needed will still have plenty to spend on im sure.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Hey guys! I have gone ahead and move this to AL Suggestions and Feedback. Definitely keep constructive feedback coming, we always appreciate it!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Mersinmehmet like the idea but major flaw i see is with the energy system. If you had to enter a portal that many times a day it would definitely require plat and again only plat spenders will be top. I agree on the fact that these 2 should be earned threw work but not threw work that will require plat one way or another[/QUOTE] Mersinmehmet