Thread: The New GoA!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AvidLegend View Post
    What do you guys think should I give a reward to players who promote? Or would that ruin the guild? If yes how much gold is reasonable?
    No need to give us gold for promoting, keep your gold for other purposes, unless you really want to, but isn't necessary. If you were to give some players in the guild gold, don't give them too much, 10k at the most.You should give your gold to new players and tell them to spend it on whatever they want.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Skeletonlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonlord View Post
    No need to give us gold for promoting, keep your gold for other purposes, unless you really want to, but isn't necessary. If you were to give some players in the guild gold, don't give them too much, 10k at the most.You should give your gold to new players and tell them to spend it on whatever they want.
    The group of players already making up this guild continue to impress me with their selflessness. Last night I held a random giveaway and have several players the option to be greedy or to share their winnings. Basically they could either receive the full 100k for winning the event or they could accept only 75k and I would give another 75k to another participant that has not yet won. All but one player chose the charitable option. To all those from AL who say the PL community is dead and filled with selfless people I disagree. Thank you! Please continue to promote and though gold may not drive you I promise the community you are pulling together will benefit you far more than any gold pixel ever will.
    AvidLegend - lvl 76 True Legend, Scavengerhunt- lvl 76 Elite Rhino, AvidTank - lvl 76 SpankTank
    *​I'm an Avid Player of Pocket Legends*

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AvidLegend For This Useful Post: