Thanked in
    784 Posts

Default Kalizzaa's Solo Leaderboard

KALIZZAA'S SOLO LEADERBOARD

Name:  SoloLB.jpg
Views: 2169
Size:  158.6 KB
    Image from Michael Broussard

Soloing is the pinnacle display of elite skills. Only a few can do it, and only a small percentage of those that try can do it well.

Showcase your elite talent, and let the world know that you have mastered the craft of elite runs by posting screenshots here.

I will maintain a leaderboard for all elite maps, and if your toon has your guild name set as your title, I will also maintain a guild leaderboard by request. I will be maintaining class-specific leaderboards, that way, Warriors have a chance to display their prowess, instead of being overshadowed by Rogues and Sorcerers. Warriors are a critical class for success in elite maps, so they deserve a chance to showcase their abilities as well.

To post screenshots, please make sure that you have your chat window fully exposed.

At this time, this leaderboard will be maintained for bragging-rights only; although, I do encourage guilds to use this as an opportunity to create their own contests (<Elite Runners> will definitely be using this as a contest platform).

If anyone is interested in turning this into a contest and is willing to contribute, I will certainly be happy to do so (and will contribute what I have towards it). I will maintain this leaderboard until the end of this season, so this is a marathon, not a sprint.

Best of luck to all you solo artists out there - let all of Arlor see what true elite actually is!

NOTE: If you would like me to provide any additional data based on what I capture in these screen-shots, please let me know.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post: