Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The leaderboards need some changes....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

thanks for this very usefull sugeestion they already got their lb banners why dont you give a chance for the new players.
    rogue(crocodiile)level 23

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

I would like to see insanely difficult bosses introduced that 99% of the players will not be able to beat - even in a full party.

I have been able to solo every elite map every season, and to be honest, this should not be possible. There should be some bosses that cannot be beat by average or even above average PARTIES, let alone noob Rogues like myself.

I don't care if these bosses are part of some sort of portal/rare spawn systems, but I imagine something like Bael pre-nerfing (he was really, really tough back then), or preferably, even more difficult. And, not difficult as large AoE one hit attacks, but rather, high DPS bosses with fast healing abilities.

It won't be until more APs are added, many of which will not be earned, that we will start to see some diversity in the top player leader boards. Because, let's be honest here, the 10k Flags AP is basically unachievable right now for new players just starting off - which isn't a bad thing. We just need more unachievable PvE APs, because the leader board is punishing players that have no interest in PvP.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I still disagree even with a seasonal LB, because I wouldnt be able to compete with dummy farmers, yes I get LB banners every season with little work, so as we slow down while were on LB, should give others the time to catch up, when hit pvp ctf hard I can easily pull 250 kills a day so stop trying to change the game, just play harder...but yea..it would be stupid to erase LB, even if it went cool the entire season, the last week for banners and time for a new season everyone that dummy farms would pass me up the last week..but im pretty sure some will stick out before then...exclude Pvp from your erasing LB fantasy. The Pve exploits early on is a difrerent story,..but im sure those on LB for PVE put alot of time and work into w.e. they did. Timed runs records reset every season? Gives everyone a chance to compete for that, if your underpowered, (owell). Flags maybe could be reset, cause they changed the flagging rules, but again..we all worked hard. So if your new and cant compete with veterens well...that gives the player a goal to try and reach us, also makes you farm to get better gear to compete....ive hada few dranks n wanted to type alot. XD but, these facts still stand we all worked hard to get where we are. I dont want to see LB reset and a bunch of cheaters get banners...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

I agree, if I was from season 1, I would have been at a 1m kill count but since I am from season 5 only having 200k kills is having a disadvantage from making it to the pve LB.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

My suggestion is this have 1 leaderboard called "legends board" and one called "season 6 leaderboard"
    -Legends board ranks overall stats of players similar to the current guild ranking. So maybe the criteria could be total aps, total ctf kills, total tdm kills, total pve kills. Then average the rank of each of the catagories. So there would always be something new to improve for veteran players. Some may have a lot of pvp kills but few pve or be ranked high in ctf but low in tdm. This would keep ppl always striving to be well rounded.
    - season 6 leaderboard same as current leaderboard wiped each season only tracking criteria obtained that season.