The Spacetime Community Team wants to remind players the rules when it comes to buying/selling/trading!
The following types of trades are NOT allowed:
1. Real world (i.e.: I'll give you a helm in PL for 20$)
2. Cross game (i.e.: I'll give you an armor in PL for gold in AL)
3. Guilds/Guild names (i.e.: I'll give you my guild/guild name for some amount of gold)
4. Accounts (i.e.: I'll give you my account for some amount of gold/real world money etc.)
In summary: Trades that do not fit into the trading window or through the Auction House/Consignment Shop are NOT allowed.
We'd also like to remind our players Spacetime's policy when it comes to trading:
- In-game currency that has been traded away either inadvertently or intentionally will not be restored.
- In-game currency that is missing from a characters inventory due to a verifiable bug may be reimbursed under limited circumstances. These circumstances are solely based on the discretion of the Customer Support Representative following an investigation.
- Assuming a large amount of time has not passed since the deletion of the item, it can be restored by a Customer Service Representative pending an investigation.
- Items that have been traded away either inadvertently or intentionally will not be restored.
- Items deleted by a verifiable bug may be reimbursed at the sole discretion of the Customer Service Representative following an investigation.
- Spacetime reserves the right to refuse restoration if we feel an excessive number of requests have been made.
- Spacetime Studios does not arbitrate trade disputes. All trades are considered final. It is the players responsibility to verify a trade before they accept it.
- Items traded or sold to another player either accidentally or intentionally will not be reimbursed.
- Trade scams are not allowed, if you feel you have been scammed please report the player and include a detailed description.
- Trading or selling a guild or guild name is not permitted. Any sale or issue that arises from a player attempting to do this will not be refunded.
Auction House/Consignment Store:
- All sales on the Consignment Store are considered final and will not be able to be returned or refunded.
Spacetime Studios understands that mistakes happen. We strive to reunite players with their lost or deleted items, however, please be aware that all item, character, or in-game currency restorations are at the sole discretion of the Customer Support Representative.
If you have been a victim of a scam, please visit http://support.spacetimestudios.com regarding all of our policies and email Spacetime Studios Support reporting the scam. Be sure to be detailed!