Thread: pure int enchantress help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default pure int enchantress help

ok so im a level 40 pure int enchantress, and will be lvl 45 soon. i prob wont buy alien oaisis 3 til its 10 plat, but anyways, wats the best equipment for a pure int enchantress lvl 40-45?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lordwill0 View Post
    ok so im a level 40 pure int enchantress, and will be lvl 45 soon. i prob wont buy alien oaisis 3 til its 10 plat, but anyways, wats the best equipment for a pure int enchantress lvl 40-45?
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-I-amp-Part-II

This is usually good to figure out what the best loot is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

all Thoth Mage gear + Galazy Staff at lvl 45
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

It's Galzyx

And who says ao3 will ever be 10 plat? They have tapjoy with free plat offers. I don't think it's too likely they'll lower prices in addition to that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Galzyx Staff is a little expensive, so the second best would be Dreamers' Dark Matter (I used this staff from level 45-49). Of course, if you don't even plan to do AO3, then try grinding for Galzyx.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

k thx u guys, i've decided to go for the toad set or w/e including the following:
    mamboza's fire pin( have)
    copperhead's voodoo doll( have)
    mamboza's croc swamp robe( have)
    dreamers witch toad tiara( need (looking to buy!)))

i heard it has an effect but idk wat XD
    ..°*•›»•«‹•*°°•,ΈΈ,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°Mesmerized - lvl 61 int/dex hybrid °*•›»•«‹•*°°•,ΈΈ,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

k thx u guys, i've decided to go for the toad set or w/e including the following:
    mamboza's fire pin( have)
    copperhead's voodoo doll( have)
    mamboza's croc swamp robe( have)
    dreamers witch toad tiara( need (looking to buy!)))

i heard it has an effect but idk wat XD
    If you find the bonus, can you tell me please? I desperately need it for my guide .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

sure thing, if i can ever get a dreamers witch toad tiara. costs like 200k! 0.0
    ..°*•›»•«‹•*°°•,ΈΈ,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°Mesmerized - lvl 61 int/dex hybrid °*•›»•«‹•*°°•,ΈΈ,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok, totally changed my plan. just bought Alien oasis 3! Since they're giving free plat, might as well. anyways. Im currently lvl 45, pure int at the moment. I also have a respec, but idk if it would be beneficial to respec. Cause I love hitting 400s with the lightning spell. Only thing is, i die almost instantly in AO3 without that magic shield thing. The stuff i am currently using is(i dont plan on buying any more stuff til lvl 50):

Khafra's helm of mastery
    Khafra cloth of something, i forgot xd
    Fiendish witchs staff(just for fun)

anyways, i was wondering on how to do the cyber quests, how many different cyber rewards you can get, and wat gear i should use once i'm level 50. Also, would u respec to a strchantress or a dexchantress or stay pure int at lvl 50. Sorry if this is really long, but all answers would be greatly appreciated. Thx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Ok, totally changed my plan. just bought Alien oasis 3! Since they're giving free plat, might as well. anyways. Im currently lvl 45, pure int at the moment. I also have a respec, but idk if it would be beneficial to respec. Cause I love hitting 400s with the lightning spell. Only thing is, i die almost instantly in AO3 without that magic shield thing. The stuff i am currently using is(i dont plan on buying any more stuff til lvl 50):

Khafra's helm of mastery
    Khafra cloth of something, i forgot xd
    Fiendish witchs staff(just for fun)

anyways, i was wondering on how to do the cyber quests, how many different cyber rewards you can get, and wat gear i should use once i'm level 50. Also, would u respec to a strchantress or a dexchantress or stay pure int at lvl 50. Sorry if this is really long, but all answers would be greatly appreciated. Thx
    I would gift you lv45 mage heaven if i could... try finding some thoth/isis in CS shop, and a staff of Ra is good too (AoE damage to mobs). nice cheep options. as for your stats, well up to you. you could put enough of other stats to equip items, and rest into int for spell power.

ps you can do AO2 till lv48. do at least till 47.
    if you get better luck with str gear, switch to pally for AO3. otherwise, stay in back of group, and dont collect aggro like a mad-man
    (mini hint for bosses: darkbolt shooting weapons lower hit% of enemy! use for bosses for great success, if you fail at buying any dark matter, at least get a royal desert staff for these purposes. also, best staff for killing mobs is apep sunkiller. ice AoE damage, but might cost more than other options (such as a lower level alien staff, also ice AoE, or just using your old staff of Ra for fire AoE)
    Last edited by Arterra; 01-06-2011 at 10:35 PM.
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Thumbs up Further help/advice

Thanks for the tips Arterra, very useful.

Am currently lvl48. Have a nice arsenal of lvl45 & lvl50 gear and am trying to learn the finer points of the game.

Am ashamed to say I was one of those bear who had no tanking knowledge until I read the guide recently (at lvl34! Sorry folks) Armed with this new knowledge I am really keen to learn the finer points of a pure int Mage.

I'm aware of some of the basics. Ie letting a good bear beckon and using AoE with ice/fire combo bonus to clear mobs but would love to learn some more so I can be more help to any team.

If you could give any advice about tackling mobs, tackling bosses or soloing. What would the top tips be?

I haven't even given dual building any thought yet, although have got a lot of the kit together in readiness but there are lots of guides, so this question is for pure int mages

Many thanks in advance folks
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hmm just a few things I can think of:

-Don't stand still and let mobs beat on you, you are not a tank so you need to run around a little. If you are soloing, try to kite - that's where you run around, either in a straight line or a circle, keeping the enemy behind you at a distance where you can attack them but they can't hit you.
    -Use the magic shield for emergencies.
    -In groups, always try to use a wand + eye. You want to stay alive to heal and revive your group, so the extra armor helps. Something like a keeper staff (high damage) is great for soloing plasma pyramid for gold runs, but in ao3 groups the high damage will cause enemies to aggro you more, at the same time you'll have less armor...so you'd be better off with the wand and eye
    -Use the Nightmare and Weakness debuffs. Nightmare followed by bear's Hell Scream causes the Terror combo, a very nice debuff combo.
    -A very good strategy in groups: Bear beckons to bring enemies together (don't stomp), bird uses thorn wall, then mage uses lightning. Thornwall + Lightning causes a Nature Strike combo, and if your team is organized you will clear rooms very quickly doing this. If you can throw in a Terror combo at the beginning, even better.
    Kujen 56 Bird / Rahki 55 Bear / Silvanya 55 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Great tip. I'll def use that.

I just need a group of people to perfect these skills with. I bet it's amazing progressing through levels when everything just clicks. It's virtually impossible to find anyone who is remotely interested in skill improvement. Will ask around but may need to either join a bunch of lower levels to show them these tips or maybe join a guild?

Thanks again, any further tips always warmly welcomed.

kasabian
    Last edited by Redbridge; 04-17-2011 at 08:52 AM.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I solo pretty much all the time on T...I can get to the Mynas Room by myself in Crush The Keeper as of yesterday while wearing a full Keeper set, which is pretty cool. I switch between this for clearing trash and the laser wand/Gurgox eye combo for bosses. If you are just looking to drum up some gold quickly, I'd toss on the Keeper's set at Level 50 and run through Alien Oasis 1 (1-5). Takes about 7 or 8 minutes, nets you 13K gold or so, and there's less death than a Plasma Pyramid run. Also, Blessing of Might is your friend...I pretty much stuck 5 points in that as fast as I could and I run with it always on. People will stare at you when they come into your instance and see 7 aliens all die at the same time.

Up until Level 50, go get yourself an Apep Sunkiller Staff to clear trash with. It's brutal (and has an AoE effect).
    IGN: Tsarra (Enchantress/Pure Mage - Lv. 52) | Eliysium (Bird/Pure Dex - Lv. 30) | BirdLipsMcGee (PvP Noob/Dark Forest Farmer Extraordinaire - Lv. 10) | TiniestTim (Platinum PvP Farmbear - Lv. 1)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadM View Post
    What we need is more cowbell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    Great tip. I'll def use that.

I just need a group of people to perfect these skills with. I bet it's amazing progressing through levels when everything just clicks. It's virtually impossible to find anyone who is remotely interested in skill improvement. Will ask around but may need to either join a bunch of lower levels to show them these tips or maybe join a guild?

Thanks again, any further tips always warmly welcomed.

I'm one of the few who'd like to do this but can't find anyone who wants to work together in a group. Most people my level I've encountered don't try to pitch in, either watch you get pummeled and leech or try and get the last hit in after you've been soloing it. It sucks being the only mage doing the work. I'd like to join up with you in working on my skills when I level a bit more if you don't mind. I'm only 27 at the moment.