Thread: pure int enchantress help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Great tip. I'll def use that.

I just need a group of people to perfect these skills with. I bet it's amazing progressing through levels when everything just clicks. It's virtually impossible to find anyone who is remotely interested in skill improvement. Will ask around but may need to either join a bunch of lower levels to show them these tips or maybe join a guild?

Thanks again, any further tips always warmly welcomed.

kasabian
    Last edited by Redbridge; 04-17-2011 at 08:52 AM.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    Great tip. I'll def use that.

I just need a group of people to perfect these skills with. I bet it's amazing progressing through levels when everything just clicks. It's virtually impossible to find anyone who is remotely interested in skill improvement. Will ask around but may need to either join a bunch of lower levels to show them these tips or maybe join a guild?

Thanks again, any further tips always warmly welcomed.

I'm one of the few who'd like to do this but can't find anyone who wants to work together in a group. Most people my level I've encountered don't try to pitch in, either watch you get pummeled and leech or try and get the last hit in after you've been soloing it. It sucks being the only mage doing the work. I'd like to join up with you in working on my skills when I level a bit more if you don't mind. I'm only 27 at the moment.