Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sad :'(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

wars got good set this season lol.
    magma will set that gives hulkish armour with talisman. and still pavise does a good job.

u better run with wars having 2.4k+ armour atleast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by utpal View Post
    wars got good set this season lol.
    magma will set that gives hulkish armour with talisman. and still pavise does a good job.

u better run with wars having 2.4k+ armour atleast.
    I think 2k armour with 6k+ is pretty great itself so... It'd be great to run with 2.4k+ armour and 6.5-7k+ health O.o seems not possible for anyone to have such high stats, I have seen a few with 7k health and like 2.1-2.2k armour but nothing over 2.2k armour :/
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by No Name View Post
    I m very sad because I do not have the mythic items, I only use set level 41 Magma Assault legendary items, archon ring brutality. and we entered the elite shuyal for 1 hour but to no avail, why wear a legendary item is very difficult for the elite map?
    This season, I ran Tindirin elites in junk crate gear just to prove the point that with the proper strategy, none of these elite maps are too difficult to solo, let alone, run in a party.

Follow the guides I have created here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Maps-of-Arlor

These guides demonstrate a very conservative strategy that any player should be able to follow and find success with. If you start by using the solo strategies I describe, you will quickly find out how many mobs your party can handle at any time, then you can scale up the pulls. Start with small pulls, find a comfort zone and work your way up from there.

Your gear appears to be more than sufficient to run elites. I have run with all types of players in parties, from folks using full Mythic/Arcane with top end pets, to groups with Wintermancer/Hellish/Tarlok gear and generic Legendaries/Epics. It is all a matter of knowing how much your party can handle.

Unlike last season, Shuyal is rather challenging now, and it is easy to get overwhelmed by mobs. You cannot pull the way you did last season unless you have a pro party. Shuyal maps should not be taking an hour to run - this tells me that you approached Shuyal like you did last season, with mega pulls and everyone tried to tank their way through kills. That is a recipe for failure now.

If it will help, I would be happy to take you through a few elite maps and discuss strategy with you.

Best of luck!

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Just to clarify if you do elite maps with team, make sure they are know how to elites or want to learn elites
    Legend items is not that bad, eventually magma set has designed to harder elite maps which makes your more survive than mythics with low armor..
    Pet also important about running elite maps..

Be optimist, maybe the problem is not only you or not on your char, it can be another player in ur team that screwed up elites map..

Just try again with another player and hope you find out that legendary items "not that bad for elites map"
    Cheers ^^