Thread: What's going on in DL!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Angry What's going on in DL!!!

Wha t's happening to this game it use to be the best game ever. I've been here with you guys since dark legends started. I like this game cause it's more mature, there aren't many kids. Only some what annoying people. But that's not what this threat is about , I want to know why is everything on DL so expansive it's crazy it use to be hard enough to even earn 100 k in the game now we need to pay 5m 30mm for stuff that we want it's absolutely insane and the vanitie drops are so low we could be there all day farming and we still wouldn't get the things we want. That's why most of us rather buy it but how is one suppose to buy stuff if one misson is giving me 100 gold.sometimes I think you guys are doing this on purpose so you can keep us here because we love this game to be honest but at some point it becomes so stressful because we want to Have those vanities.but you guys make it so impossible that we canT even buy them.the income in the game doesn't make any sense with priceS things cost. There's many people already quitting the game. the only new characters you see around are people that are remaking their characters cuz they're bored you really need to update this game we love it we really do.but you really need to pay more attention to dark legend , dark legends got you where you are now dark legends was huge when it started. arcane legendsjust looks so childish compared to dark legends most of the people that play dark legends are Not little kids we are adults.so please update this game or just delete it. forget the spotlights forget the free plat worry about updating this game. most of us have jobs we cant spend 24 hours farming for stuff either you need to give This game some sort of balance. You want my money , you want me to buy plat then make this game better revive it or you will lose it sooner or later. Listen to your fans and update this game I'm not the only one saying it we all are.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to deathsroke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deathsroke View Post
    Wha t's happening to this game it use to be the best game ever. I've been here with you guys since dark legends started. I like this game cause it's more mature, there aren't many kids. Only some what annoying people. But that's not what this threat is about , I want to know why is everything on DL so expansive it's crazy it use to be hard enough to even earn 100 k in the game now we need to pay 5m 30mm for stuff that we want it's absolutely insane and the vanitie drops are so low we could be there all day farming and we still wouldn't get the things we want. That's why most of us rather buy it but how is one suppose to buy stuff if one misson is giving me 100 gold.sometimes I think you guys are doing this on purpose so you can keep us here because we love this game to be honest but at some point it becomes so stressful because we want to Have those vanities.but you guys make it so impossible that we canT even buy them.the income in the game doesn't make any sense with priceS things cost. There's many people already quitting the game. the only new characters you see around are people that are remaking their characters cuz they're bored you really need to update this game we love it we really do.but you really need to pay more attention to dark legend , dark legends got you where you are now dark legends was huge when it started. arcane legendsjust looks so childish compared to dark legends most of the people that play dark legends are Not little kids we are adults.so please update this game or just delete it. forget the spotlights forget the free plat worry about updating this game. most of us have jobs we cant spend 24 hours farming for stuff either you need to give This game some sort of balance. You want my money , you want me to buy plat then make this game better revive it or you will lose it sooner or later. Listen to your fans and update this game I'm not the only one saying it we all are.
    I agree things in game are way to much money. I remember when bandannas used to be like 40k maybe 30k but now there up to 9m and it's very hard to farm without the drop rates. The annoying part about it is that there isn't drop rates it's all based on luck which i don't like. Great game just needs drop rate and better prices for things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Increase drop rates and watch em prices come down.
    ITS A MADHOUSE YO!
    DL IGNs: qingsana, flareblitz, boughtinalcohol, etc.
    Guild: Madhouse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flareblitz View Post
    Increase drop rates and watch em prices come down.
    Prices won't go down for bandanas, royals or undead unless they drop again.

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Bandanas? lol in the event in which they used to drop they went for 500g each and smart ppl bought them by the dozen to sell each years later for millions.
    About the other high vanity prices, there's a high demand but a low supply. That's what drives the prices up to the xx millions. This is how economy works. Everyone desires relic weapons and black Druidic top while the supply is ridiculously low.

But I also wished they would finally take care for the game again, the other legend games are too childish for me and I never liked games such as the battle franchise.
    But I'm not expecting an update within the next year.

Move on, try out other games. If the dev's can't already care for the game, then why should we?
    <a href=https://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?s=cff968c380ec84516a9c66ad30361cda&attachmentid=18894  title=Name:  
Views: 
Size:  >Attachment 18894</a>
    "Out of sight, out of mind"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

overpriced lol some things are expensive that's why player leave to happen that you know free offers and demands lol 8m or 12m yeah it's expensive for a one item luckily for me the things I like are relatively cheap lol but if you have problems to make money use your allies if you are a regular active player you can make between 20000 to 50000 coins per day just by allies thats the part I like

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lenna Drake For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

lenna correct allies help out a lot only if your active

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Arcane legends happened, that's why we haven't had an update in about a month now, which is kinda sad tbh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

not only arcane legends also arcane battlegrounds too.

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord0520 View Post
    Arcane legends happened, that's why we haven't had an update in about a month now, which is kinda sad tbh.
    A month? I think you mean a year
    <a href=https://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?s=cff968c380ec84516a9c66ad30361cda&attachmentid=18894  title=Name:  
Views: 

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kuero View Post
    A month? I think you mean a year
    "update" last update was the 27th of last month, if you mean event, yes, the last event was like last year lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

We need an awesome event!!!

sig by: deathbydesign

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Im in complete agreement with everything you guys said. I farm for almost everything i get. But because there's no drop rate you could easily spend a month farming for just one item that you want. Its a little bit ridiculous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord0520 View Post
    "update" last update was the 27th of last month, if you mean event, yes, the last event was like last year lol.
    You can't call double exp, platinum sale or more free plat offers an update
Views: 

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kuero View Post
    You can't call double exp, platinum sale or more free plat offers an update
    I know what you mean, but when something is added into a game requiring an additional download to your device, it is considered an update. Like when you get an software update may be small, but it's still an update. I agree with you, we need a bigger update and possibly an AWESOME event to go with it because people are starting to quit the older legends games as a result.